It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk blames school for brainwashing his communist transgender daughter into hating him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Elon Musk believes his “communist” transgender daughter severed ties with her billionaire father because she was brainwashed into “thinking that anyone rich is evil” at the ritzy California school he sent her to.

The CEO of X, formerly known as Twitter, washed his hands of any responsibility for the recent rift between himself and 19-year-old Vivian Jenna Wilson — instead blaming the Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences in Santa Monica for infecting her with the “woke mind virus"

The SpaceX founder told author Walter Isaacson that he was initially “generally sanguine” with his child’s decision until in April 2022 when Wilson “became a fervent Marxist and broke off all relations with him,” the excerpt reveals.

That year, Wilson was granted a petition to change her gender, as well as her name, which she hoped would demolish any connection between herself and her biological father.

Wilson’s transition was part of a domino effect that led to Musk buying the social media app as part of his mission to stomp out wokeness, according to an excerpt of the upcoming biography “Elon Musk” that was published in the Wall Street Journal Thursday.

I really feel for Musk and for any parent who makes the huge mistake to send their kids, in what turns out to be, a very woke school where they get indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe in Marxism, gender ideology, and everything else related to the woke culture and the trans nonsense.

For the record Elon Musk doesn't have a daughter but a son named Xavier Alexander Musk who has now changed his name to Vivian Jenna Wilson and doesn't want to associate himself anymore with Elon, as being rich is evil, capitalism is evil, parents are evil, and money is evil, despite the fact that if your kid is going to attend this school as a parent you need around $50,000 in tuition fees per year.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Imagine the school you send your kids to learn math and science turns out is teaching them lessons in gender identity theory, transgender nonsense, and how to hate parents for being rich and irresponsible.

Homeschooling would have been a much better option for Musk who could easily afford it. An option many want but can never have due to the costs. Obviously you need to trust the teachers and have vetted them enough.
edit on 1-9-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg
Imagine the school you send your kids to learn math and science turns out is teaching them lessons in gender identity theory, transgender nonsense, and how to hate parents for being rich and irresponsible.

Homeschooling would have been a much better option for Musk who could easily afford it. An option many want but can never have due to the costs. Obviously you need to trust the teachers and have vetted them enough.

Discipline toward your child begins with the eye that speaks of silence but means the world of difference to the child between you're not going to get punished are you going to get punished.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Sounds Like Elon Needs a Deprogrammer . Oh the Irony.....

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Discipline toward your child begins with the eye that speaks of silence but means the world of difference to the child between you're not going to get punished are you going to get punished.

To be honest this is a tragedy for every parent. Not only his son hates him (if the news are reporting correctly on it) but has fallen victim to the current fashion of 'transgenderism' and social contagion where your problems and issues can be solved by changing your gender.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Sounds Like Elon Needs a Deprogrammer . Oh the Irony.....

He needs probably to sue the school or make sure through publicity they get a very hard time getting new students (still plenty of parents who will send their kids there)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The thing I find worrying is that the press is referring to his son as his daughter. That's wrong though as his kid was born as Xavier Alexander Musk and therefore is biologically male.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

To be honest this is a tragedy for every parent. Not only his son hates him (if the news are reporting correctly on it) but has fallen victim to the current fashion of 'transgenderism' and social contagion where your problems and issues can be solved by changing your gender.

Teenagers young teenagers to begin with go through a weakness of mental sexual identity I think in my opinion although I've never studied psychology or in the field of psychiatry but from being in the classroom for many many years I've noticed the traits of certain students that have a mental weakness toward their sexual identity I guess I can call it sexual identity or between the difference between being a male or female and this is very confusing State at a young teenager's mind and to have the mass media pollute the minds of this new trend of going on well you can be a man but you actually really a girl that's just pretend you're a girl and tell you wake up one day with severe mental illness and problems that lead to drug overdoses and whatever the case might be but unfortunately I think the bottom line of this is that the men's child suffered from the form of mental illness.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If I was him I would sue the living hell out of that 'school' . For what it cost , and most importantly , what it did to his son.
I would be absolutely fuming and stop at nothing .

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Teenagers young teenagers to begin with go through a weakness of mental sexual identity I think in my opinion although I've never studied psychology or in the field of psychiatry but from being in the classroom for many many years I've noticed the traits of certain students that have a mental weakness toward their sexual identity I guess I can call it sexual identity or between the difference between being a male or female and this is very confusing State at a young teenager's mind and to have the mass media pollute the minds of this new trend of going on well you can be a man but you actually really a girl that's just pretend you're a girl and tell you wake up one day with severe mental illness and problems that lead to drug overdoses and whatever the case might be but unfortunately I think the bottom line of this is that the men's child suffered from the form of mental illness.

Not unlikely the boy had anxiety and other issues or even some form of mental illness. The school didn't seem to help btw. You're right the mass media have been polluting a lot of innocent minds absolute nonsense over a number of years.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
If I was him I would sue the living hell out of that 'school' . For what it cost , and most importantly , what it did to his son.
I would be absolutely fuming and stop at nothing .

That's what I said above.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 9/1/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A couple of thoughts from a woman who has survived 4 biological teenagers and a few non-bios.

It's not easy; those were some of the toughest days of my life. ...but I survived and refused to give up on them, letting them know I was in it for the long haul. lol

I have to wonder how involved Musk was in his child's life; if not very, that kid grew up with a resentment that only grew day by day and will take many years to come to term with. Giving your kind the best of everything BUT your time gets really bad before it gets n=better-if it ever does.

IF musk was an involved parent, knowing indulged children I would wonder if he/she were denied something they/them felt entitled to-like an increased allowance or a new Lamborghini.

Musk is a busy man who moved on from this child's mother a long time ago, so my bet's on maybe a little of both. I hope they can work something out, but it's going to be a long road.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Feel bad for Elon Musk. Lost a son to transgender madness. Too bad it's 'Dirty laundry' Kilberals love it though.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So one of the richest and most powerful people in the world, Elon Muck, is blaming the school he was paying big money to to educate his child is now placing the blame for choices that child has made about themselves on that very school.

Seems to me that Mr Moneybags might have paid one or two million more a year to find a school that taught children exactly what he wanted them to teach.

It also seems to me that Musk is a crybaby, taking no account of himself for how his child has turned out. Whaaa whaaa whaaa. They did it, not me.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

So one of the richest and most powerful people in the world, Elon Muck, is blaming the school he was paying big money to to educate his child is now placing the blame for choices that child has made about themselves on that very school.

Seems to me that Mr Moneybags might have paid one or two million more a year to find a school that taught children exactly what he wanted them to teach.

It also seems to me that Musk is a crybaby, taking no account of himself for how his child has turned out. Whaaa whaaa whaaa. They did it, not me.

There was a time that evrything bad in me was because of my father the worst stuff in me could only be because of him. I ran from it all, hid bruises, excused drunkeness, obnoxious behaviours of every sort. The streets were ready to take me in though. That is a private school that money cant buy. Only blood and worse....far worse than even him because nothing could be worse than that. I realized one day that huh, maybe not all bad that I am is him. At 17 he hit me for the last time, when you beat your dog it will bite. Eventually. Two years later a gave him another little reminder. Mom was mad, said it wasnt fair. I said when was it fair? at this age? or this age? or the next age? slowly moving up in years and size to that very moment. I was met with a deafening silence that screamed YES YOU KNOW!! YOU SAW!!. he had it coming and nobody could sy he didnt. Then, I realized that all those things in him I hated in myself too. I couldnt blame him any longer. I could no longer say he was evil because ultimately I had the power to change that. It was my burden alone to change instead of blame. That day we became men and we were never stronger. I never felt the need to show him that hurt people...hurt people ever again. I taught him that. Now The onus was squarley on my shoulders. Odd feeling, then.....all the good in him was also in me. I actaully dont think I lived up to quite his calibre. We were both new men now and it was glorious to see only the good. Before he died, and too soon, he said he wasn't a very good father. All I could say was dad, it was probably worse in your imagination than it actually was. I didnt fully mean it, but owed him it, he earned those black eyes and he earned that forgiveness. We were sqaure long ago. Really he gave me a much better life than he ever got. Frankly it was a miracle. I would take all over again to just learn that lesson. Son you are a man now. If you learn anything. Life isnt fair. Its up to you to level field and not point finger's. I would rather have my father than elon musk though. He did his best with throwing her to that school. Mine did his best by sending me to my school, that kid got a free ride, I earned my degree. Thanks dad and thanks all the dads...ya get a bad break.
edit on 2-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: dads agree?

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Good parents always look to blame others for the problems there children have

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Good parents always look to blame others for the problems there children have

sarcasm? gotta be. i blame too much on myself then. am i a good parent then?

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkEE

The only people to blame for the upbringing of your own child is yourself

If a parent says parenting is easy they are doing it wrong

He is just appealing to his fan base for sympathy while also putting distance between his son and himself , imagine being more concerned with your adorning fans than your own child

Narcissist behaviour is quite obvious

But his fans will sympathise, oh wait they already have, perhaps they could send him some money next

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown maybe? but musk is more likely smarter than most. Definately smarter than you or I. My money is therefor is on him. Ask any conservative traditional family that sends their little angel off to most colleges only to be returned a purple haired, insufferable harpie. There have got to be at least a couple of those to be found right? Thanksgiving is ruined and not cuz uncle bob got drunk again. Anything to go back to those day's with uncle bob and his antics. A collective sigh to appreciate good ole bob now. Those were the days. He even said it himself...you will misss me when im gone!! Musk is also smarter than bob. The young are idealists cuz they have a good heart, the old are realists cuz they have a good brain something like that. musk would know the words im sure, also those conservative parents i bet.

edit on 2-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join