It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Nightmare:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've got to make it to class.

There's a test I haven't studied for.

And then all the architecture is against me.

Stairs too small to climb; windows too tiny for light.

Meaning?
edit on 24-8-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hmm maybe it represents a time in your life when things seemed easy or were carefree. The attempt to get to the class could mean that you of course cannot return to that time but to manage what ever is going on in your life now because it is not as a major of a problem as you think it is. That's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Meaning?

It's a common anxiety dream. Read about it here:

boingboing.net...#:~:text=It%27s%20a%20very%20common%20theme ,evaluated%20by%20an%20authority%20figure.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There is something in your life which is causing anxiety -
You feel the walls closing in on you (small staircase, tiny window), and you fear being unprepared for an issue (the test you didn't study for).
Your unconscious comes forward while you are sleeping, thus the dream.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
During my University studies, one lesson I got was to stay away from conspiracy theories if you want a job in the industry. With all the social media and background checks that goes on before landing that good paying job, having a profile on this site is going to hurt your chances.

Even if you are the best student in the class, if you are not good at political correctness and kissing ass, a career in the corporate / government sector is going to be tough with a lot of obsticals in your way.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I THINK it means that Jeffrey Epstein didn’t commit suicide. I could be mistaken though…

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Meaning?
The return of the plandemic 'covid' mandates. Being forced to wither away at home, not being able to go out and have a normal life, or any kind of normalcy. We will be living in dark times, stuck going nowhere. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
During my University studies, one lesson I got was to stay away from conspiracy theories if you want a job in the industry. With all the social media and background checks that goes on before landing that good paying job, having a profile on this site is going to hurt your chances.

Even if you are the best student in the class, if you are not good at political correctness and kissing ass, a career in the corporate / government sector is going to be tough with a lot of obsticals in your way.

You can't be serious? Once you degrade your own self values, morals and beliefs, you may as well jump off a cliff. You have lost yourself and everything you stand for. I'd rather die standing that exist on my knees. I'm sick of the few telling the many what's acceptable and forcing it down all our throats.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

You can't be serious?

That was in the field of media studies. I did not fully understand what the lecturer was going on about at the time, back then I still thought Bin Laden done 9/11. Since going down that rabbit hole it does open up a lot of fractures and conflict, does not make for an obedient Ministry of Truth employee.

I don't know what you are studying and just what impact a greater awareness of how this world works on your career. If you are in the medical field, questioning vaccinations is going to cause a lot of disruptions to the status quo cash flow.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Buildings in dreams represent ones' mind. Jung believed nothing important in life happens to us that we don't dream about first.

I once had a dream about shopping for a something with my husband, and as we were looking in a showcase at some items one of his 9female) co-workers was there. I didn't know her personally, so it seemed odd she'd be in the dream. Whatever.

The dream progressed to me climbing a staircase with my husband behind me; I stepped alone out onto a small platform. The door slammed shut behind me and locked.
I panicked, trying desperately to get the door open, to no avail. I looked around and say I was in a massive building that had been gutted by fire; only the burnt studs and rafters remained.
Every night for a awhile I would dream of standing on this ledge, alone and hopeless with nowhere to go and no way out.

Some months later (3/4/5?) my husband just didn't come home one night. No good-bye, no warning, no explanation; nothing. Found out a couple of weeks later he had gone to start a life with his coworker, leaving me with two pre-school toddlers and all mental anguish such life events tend to bring.

In retrospect, painful as it was, that was one of the best things that ever happened to me. It taught me a lot about myself and opened the door to finding peace and future happiness.

Whenever I dream of being in a building now I pay very close attention to every minute detail.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

You believe a pivotal self defining moment is on the horizon. You’ve either not begun preparing or won’t be prepared enough at your pace. You’re close enough to see the Stairs heading upwards towards your future but youre too late to climb-you will remain stagnant in place if you miss this opportunity. Light represents clarity and illumination, which is fading fast, hence the windows not allowing much in. So what are you waiting for, get going!

new topics

top topics

join