It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yevgeny Prigozhin killed in plane crash near Moscow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yevgeny Prigozhin has been killed in a private jet crash in the Tver region north of Moscow, Russian agencies have reported.

The Wagner mercenary boss was on board the aircraft when it crashed killing all 10 passengers, authorities have said.

According to Russia’s federal air transport agency: “An investigation of the Embraer plane crash that happened in the Tver Region this evening was initiated.

Source

What a massive coincidence. I'm sure investigators will find no foul play. It's just another person in a long line of Putin's enemies that has died under mysterious circumstances.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Oh yes, a total co-incidence, I'm sure.
Wait, my ironyometer exploded earlier on, I need to repair it.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wow, yeah, an unbelievable coincidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

An inevitable turn of event's, given that he challenged the current gangster hierarchy that is in charge of the Russian Federation even if he was in reality actually a Putin Loyalist and challenging OTHER elements within the Kremlin this outcome was a given since he decided to stop his advance on Moscow, if he had instead pushed ahead with it he would probably still be alive today but he for some reason turned tail and that showed his neck to his enemy's despite his personal military power.

I wonder how many of his own mercenary's (bare in mind they can never be trusted being mercenary's and will of course sell there service to whomever pays more) were involved in this.

Either way he is out of the picture now unless he had a double and is waiting to stage his comeback but I am sure this was indeed Him as the FSB or whatever the modern KGB are called no would have been very careful not to make a mistake here.

A dangerous element but perhaps not all rosy as who now takes over his mercenary group and who is that person owned by?.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

in my best federal air transport crash scene investigators voice

engine just go kaputski

edit on 23-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
He was a marked man from the moment he stood down from the march on Moscow.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I posted about this in the Ukraine war thread. There are reports that the plane was shot down by Russian air defense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

It's just another person in a long line of Putin's enemies that has died under mysterious circumstances.

Plus nine other collateral damage victims. Treason has its costs.

edit on 23/8/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Holy smoke another victim of Vlad bites the dust.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Didnt he say he was in africa just days ago? Did he go from Russia to Africa for a photoshoot and then head back to Russia where he was obviously not wanted, lol?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

He might be offered a Rommel by Vlad as a way out, in a deal to keep his family alive

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

That video of him in Africa looked like a poorly done blue screen special effect. I don't think he was anywhere but Russia.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"A private jet traveling from Moscow to St. Petersburg "

If he was in Moscow Putin could have gotten him at anytime , This could be a make him disappear type of operation maybe he wants everyone to think he's dead .

It doesn't add up

edit on 23-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
A bit of Night of the Long Knives in this.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Timing seems to be a bit off as he released his first adress post faied coup was claiming to be in Africa earlier in the week but coudn't offer any proof he was there or in Belarus.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Epsteined.

It's like magic.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Every chance the French secret services are behind this, Prigozhin has been a thorn in their side when it comes to de-stabalising their influence in west Africa

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
my bad wrong video

edit on 23-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Was Prigozhin even on the plane or was his double executed instead? Whatever comes out from Moscow's state controlled MSM I'd take it with a gigantic piece of salt

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join