It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yevgeny Prigozhin killed in plane crash near Moscow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

There have recently been comments about Wagner troops in Belarus going back to Russia, and, Belarus refusing to foot the bill for having them in-country. With that part of the deal falling apart, Putin may have decided to resolve the "Wagner problem" his way.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Vladimir Putin is now taking a victory lap outside. Walking smiling and waving at people.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Pfft - Trump shoots himself - Not only that Biden and his goonies aren't smart enough to pull that off.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is it out of the question that Ukraine had a hand in this?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Is it out of the question that Ukraine had a hand in this?

I think it's unlikely given the plane was on an internal flight between Moscow and St Petersburg.
I think it more likely Putin has sent a message regarding those who displease him , I wonder if Putin is still in St Petersburg and that's where Prigozhin was headed.

Video of the plane falling.

edit on 23-8-2023 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Anything else happened in the news today ?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well, considering that Ukraine has been making drone or missle attacks in Moscow, it doesn't seem a far stretch.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So, Prigozhin died after two months of torture and is now being given a "hero's death".

Could have been a ride to the bottom floor without an elevator, like the others.

Anyone surprised?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Dropped from 29,000 feet.... He had a while to mull over his life choices if he survived the initial explosion.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Every chance the French secret services are behind this, Prigozhin has been a thorn in their side when it comes to de-stabalising their influence in west Africa

I rather think that all western intelligence services have only thought of the following: wait and see.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well, considering that Ukraine has been making drone or missle attacks in Moscow, it doesn't seem a far stretch.

It's a far stretch to think a drone could target a flying plane.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I can hear all the brains ticking away....'How can we spin this so its all Bidens/NATO' fault?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Something is Fishy - I bet he wasn't even on the plane probably planted explosives to pretend to be dead so Putin would not make him really dead or face any war crimes , I bet he's alive and well Putin could have arrested him at anytime also he didn't seem to be to scared being he took off from Moscow .

sorry looks like I said almost the same thing earlier in the post , To many topics about it
edit on 23-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Every chance the French secret services are behind this, Prigozhin has been a thorn in their side when it comes to de-stabalising their influence in west Africa

Coincidentally on the day Prigozhin was removed from the sky his ally General Sergei Surovikin is reported by State media to have been removed from his post , this has the mark of Putin's retribution all over it.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 23-8-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Quick! WE NEED TO SEND UKRAINE 1 TRILLION BILLION MILLION DOLLARS NOW!

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Was Prigozhin even on the plane or was his double executed instead? Whatever comes out from Moscow's state controlled MSM I'd take it with a gigantic piece of salt

There are so many plausible scenarios, the one I believe the least is the news story coming from Moscow. I'd like to know who else was on the plane, Are they associated with Prigozhin? So many unanswered questions

Hearing it was allegedly shot down? north of Moscow.

Hell, they could have had Prigozhin this whole time, tortured the hell out of him, and then put him on the one-way flight alive or dead.

It's not like we are going to an NTSB or coroners report.

edit on 23-8-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If true Putins behind it in spades methinks.

edit on 23-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Putin: "what is the highest window in Russia"
Russian thug: "how about an airplane window?"
Putin: "make it so"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join