It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Joe Biden used PSEUDONYM 'Robert L. Peters' in emails to Hunter about Ukraine Business

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So if everything was on the up and up ... why the fake names?
Robin Ware,' 'Robert L. Peters' and 'JRB ware. Fake names.

Daily Mail

Republicans are seeking records revealing Joe Biden's use of pseudonyms to discuss his activities related to Ukraine with his son Hunter during his time as vice president.

They specifically want an un-redacted document that indicates that then-Vice President Biden took a call with the president of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, on May 27, 2016.

Republicans say the document was emailed to 'Robert L. Peters' which is 'a pseudonym' the House Oversight Committee has 'identified as then Vice-President Biden,' a letter obtained by DailyMail.com states.

Joe Biden used various private email addresses from which he would sometimes send, receive and forward government correspondence according to emails found on Hunter Biden's now-infamous laptop.

'Robin Ware,' 'Robert L. Peters' and 'JRB ware' were three pseudonyms used on emails that were about both official and family business.

The Republicans seek 'any document or communication' that includes Robert Peters, Robin Ware, and JRB Ware as senders or recipients.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The FOIA system is probably getting flooded.

Any bets on the R's actually doing something but grandstand though?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This guys a train wreck. The hits just keep coming for ole Joe.

So which straw is gonna break the camels back?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That's just one of them according to Garrett Ziegler at Marco Polo

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The 20 million losers that actually voted for Biden 4 times are laughing at us right now.
The joke is on us.
edit on 17-8-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Does anyone else remember something from the Biden camp saying something to the effect of "it'll be 10 years before they tie it back to us."

Seems like this may be why, if what I heard was accurate.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There are apparently 80 million voters out there that do not care that Joe is what he is. They know what he is, we know what he is, and they do not care that we know what he is.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That's what I heard also, 10 years to track it down. It makes me sick to think how far this has gone with little or no push back. The corruption is so in your face now, and all I hear are crickets. Somebody step up! reply to: JinMI

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Now I see where Democrats got the term FAKE Electors from. They use FAKE Names to cover their corrupt tracks.

Surely nobody thinks Joe Biden is the only top government official doing this.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm betting that in the end, it won't matter much. One way or the other, he'll be pardoned and all the Bidens ill gotten gains will be safe from seizure or confiscation.

That's a win if I ever heard of one. Republicans are just going slow play this out. They'll make it so it appears they are moving forward but most of it will be lateral or backwards.

Fk the Uniparty.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
There are apparently 80 million voters out there that do not care that Joe is what he is. They know what he is, we know what he is, and they do not care that we know what he is.

Senator Chuck Schumer said this week that nobody really cares if Biden is corrupt.

Source: rare.us...

On the other hand, he thinks all of creation cares about Trump's corruption.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Now I see where Democrats got the term FAKE Electors from. They use FAKE Names to cover their corrupt tracks.

Of course he isn't, they are ALL covering for each other in one way or another. I'm sure it doesn't take long for freshmen representatives to get swept up into a situation to be blackmailed into being loyal to the game.

edit on 8/17/2023 by EternalShadow because: correction

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: carewemust

Of course he isn't, they are ALL covering for eq h other in one way or another. I'm sure it doesn't take long for freshmen representatives to get swept up into a situation to be blackmailed into being loyal to the game.

They all have so much FREE TIME every year. They only work 119 days. Right now they're in the middle of a 42 day vacation.

How many will come back from a loooong vacation with an additional $1million deposited to one of their LLC accounts. (Yes...many in Congress own multiple money-laundering LLC bank accounts.)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

One of the men Joe Biden pretended to be, died this year.

RIP ROBERT L. PETERS: www.theicod.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Does democracy even exist in the USA anymore?

Does the constitution still mean anything?

Does the law apply fairly and equally?

I think your country might be broken, and I know what it’s like to live in one. The UK is broken.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As long as the gibsme flow freely, it will remain this way. That's why they have to import more.

I pray decent Americans of all stripes will wake up from their electronic stupor and realize all the chips are on the table,

This is for all of it. It's coming to ahead. If they get away with this America is over.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Some one tell me when it's time to STFU on the internet and register as a democrat. It may already be too late. I guess under hot lites I can say I woke up when I found myself supporting a 4 time charged felon and had to look at things differently. I guess thats what I will do.

Someone let me know, is it time yet?

I also could easily expatriate.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
he might really believe he is more than one person

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
any classified on those email with fake names?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Bob Peters?
Really?

<<   2 >>

join