It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Joe Biden used PSEUDONYM 'Robert L. Peters' in emails to Hunter about Ukraine Business

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Nothing is going to happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Congressional investigator James Comer said a few hours ago (on Hannity) that Vice President Joe Biden used the "Peters" name and others, in connection with money transfers from ROMANIA to the BIDEN family also.

More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Nothing is going to happen.

I agree. Nothing ever happens to these folks.
As I said, if everything was on the up and up ... why the fake names?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Joe is a jellyfish.

Can’t break a jellyfish back.

a reply to: Enduro

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
apologies to OP for opening another thread. Sort of in a hangover funk today and forgot that this was already a thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

There needs to be a rico investigation into the executives of the various MSM , the politicians they donate to and the scandals they do not cover. It could be said these outlets themselves are guilty of treason by refusing to report Biden's national security danger to the American public while also practically defending him whenever possible.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"One of the men Joe Biden pretended to be, died this year.

RIP ROBERT L. PETERS: www.theicod.org..."

ahhhhhh.... thats why theyre lettin in all these undocumented illegals
give them all new names for all them aliases....
then kill them off.... after these people leave their fortunes
to those politicians.... effectively laundering the money
or
those people use that money to buy vast life insurance
policies...... then, leave to politicians

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh this is big and I think few realize just how big. For example
link

Hunter didn’t only receive heads-up about Ukraine from his dad’s office. In June 2015, Joe Biden’s longtime assistant Kathy Chung sent both Hunter and “Peters” a list of 25 cell phone numbers linked to major political players — including Bill and Hillary Clinton, Senate party leaders Mitch McConnell and Harry Reid, then-DNC Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

So Mitch is involved. Makes his little shutdown recently make a bit more sense. That and we also now understand why they had to let Hillary go too.Who was SoS at the time? And it makes Hillary's tarmac meeting with Lynch make even more sense.
edit on 19-8-2023 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I saw an old clip today of Tucker Carlson from when contents of Hunters laptop leaked and one of them Hunter called Joe 'Pedo Peter'. First thing I thought of when I saw 'Peters' as his fake name, I thought of this... its a joke to them!

edit on 8/19/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Bill met with Lynch.... not Hillary. She was being investigated at the time.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
National Archives Reveals 5,400 Biden Emails Biden Used FAKE NAMES

President Joe Biden may have used pseudonyms in nearly 5,400 emails, electronic records and documents when he was vice president, a bombshell letter from the National Archives and Records Administration reveals.

The trove of communications was confirmed after the Southeastern Legal Foundation (SLF) filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for emails connected to aliases allegedly used by Biden, including Robin Ware, Robert L. Peters, and JRB Ware.

Republicans have been demanding the release of the emails they say could show Biden used the names to discuss foreign business with his son and share information on countries where he was doing deals.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Flashback - The Timing is starting to make more and more sense

Google starts warning users it will delete inactive accounts

Google recently announced that it will start deleting Google accounts that have been inactive for two years. Now, the company is making sure everyone knows about it, sending Gmail users a message informing people about the account inactive account policy. These messages are being sent to all Gmail users, not only to Gmail accounts that could affected by deletion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join