It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. Milley denies gov’t covering up aliens, UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

General Mark A. Milley claims that he has seen no evidence of a "UFO coverup" by the US government. This comes on the heels of a UFO congressional hearing, and is more pushback against David Grusch's claims that there has been a decades long disinformation campaign to deceive the populace. Even Captain Kirk has jumped on the naysayer caboose and has called Grusch's claims, "ridiculous".

American Military News SOURCE

“They can explain a lot of it, but there is some that’s really kind of weird and unexplainable,” Milley said. “But I’ve seen nothing to suggest that we, the United States military or the United States government, has in fact recovered any sort of vehicle that is not man-made or made here on Earth, or that there’s any kind of remains. … I haven’t seen any of that kind of stuff.”

Based on the evidence he has seen, Milley said there is nothing that “indicates to me about quote-unquote ‘aliens’ or that there’s some sort of cover-up program.”

While Gen. Milley did not directly address the veracity of Grusch’s claims, he emphasized his lack of evidence supporting such allegations. However, he did not outright dismiss Grusch’s testimony, noting, “The guy was under oath. I’m sure that he was trying to say whatever he thought was true.”

My opinion is that General Milley is a doofus, and Captain Kirk eats too much pie. But, seriously, David Grusch has a lot on the line, and I doubt that he would have become a whistleblower unless he was absolutely positively without a doubt double-certain that what he says is reality.

On the other hand, the secret keepers have a lot at stake, too. If it turns out that there has been in fact a UFO crash retrieval program, recovered craft and/or alien bodies, and possibly reverse-engineered alien tech, then they have a lot to answer for. Of course they don't want to lose their claim to the most incredible possessions that a humble human military could obtain, and will probably do/say whatever they can to keep the lid on their secrets for as long as possible.

edit on 872023 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No one with a functioning brain would believe anything that loon says.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

He says he hasn't seen any evidence. I believe him. He wouldn't have a need to know. I actually know several high ranking officers who say the same thing. I also know of two who say they were read into the program. It's highly compartmentalized and you don't get in just based on rank.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This is the same POS that called the Afghanistan withdrawal a success.

"Eat a d##k, Milley."
-DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Milley is a lying rat

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
William Shatner is a actor.
(facepalm!!!)
His opinion is just as valid as anyones on the street or ours. No more, no less. I find it humorous that ranking military insist the Special programs can't exist because they don't know about them. Betting behind the scenes there is a whole lot of indignation that they know about as much as Congress does. (or did)
Pissed off 4-stars is gonna get ugly folks.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

not that i don't get what the meme is saying, it's a piss poor one made by someone that don't know about ribbons or just doesn't care.
any service member worth his salt that spends 20 years or better in can and many do get a chest full of them.

some medals come with time served, some receive for achievement, some are just ribbons that represent some other award. not all are combat releated.

and to be clear on what i think about him, miley is a snake in the grass back stabbin bastard.
edit on 7-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Could this be a distraction from Milley's involvement in the 2020 election "fortification"?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

His awards and decorations include the Defense Distinguished Service Medal;
Army Distinguished Service Medal with two bronze oak leaf clusters;
Defense Superior Service Medal with two bronze oak leaf clusters;
Legion of Merit with two bronze oak leaf clusters;
Bronze Star Medal with three bronze oak leaf clusters;
Meritorious Service Medal with silver oak leaf cluster;
Army Commendation Medal with four bronze oak leaf clusters;
Army Achievement Medal with one bronze oak leaf cluster;
National Defense Service Medal with one bronze service star;
Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal with two bronze service stars;
Afghanistan Campaign Medal with two bronze service stars;
Iraq Campaign Medal with two bronze service stars;
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal;
Korea Defense Service Medal;
Humanitarian Service Medal; Army Service Ribbon;
Overseas Service Ribbon with numeral 5;
NATO Medal with bronze service star; and the Multi-national Force and Observers Medal.
He is authorized to wear the Combat Infantryman Badge with star; Expert Infantryman Badge; Master Parachutist Badge; Scuba Diver Badge; Ranger Tab; Special Forces Tab; Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge; Joint Meritorious Unit Award; and Meritorious Unit Commendation and the French Military Parachutist Badge.

All basically campaign or regional achievement medals.

www.ausa.org...#:~:text=His%20awards%20and%20decorations%20include,three%20bronze%20oak%20leaf%20clusters %3B

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

What do you think the chances are of the people who run these UFO/Alien programs to actually release any real information?

I have a feeling they will just endlessly stonewall politicians. Unless politicians actually push hard enough, they'll probably just show or tell them something horrible and say "we have to keep this secret for national security".

I really want to believe we'll get somewhere this time around, but its hard to be hopeful after countless years of tightly kept secrets.

Not to mention, who knows how much ET knowledge is kept with the military and how much is kept with these massive corporations who awnser to no one.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: 1947boomer

What do you think the chances are of the people who run these UFO/Alien programs to actually release any real information?

I have a feeling they will just endlessly stonewall politicians. Unless politicians actually push hard enough, they'll probably just show or tell them something horrible and say "we have to keep this secret for national security".

I really want to believe we'll get somewhere this time around, but its hard to be hopeful after countless years of tightly kept secrets.

Not to mention, who knows how much ET knowledge is kept with the military and how much is kept with these massive corporations who awnser to no one.

They will stone wall, deflect and discredit then whip out the 2030's version of Project Mogul. All we can hope is it's for our own good. right?

General Milley wouldn't lie to the American people. /s
edit on 7-8-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Milley is like J Edgar Hoover, he’s an administrator. Hes never arrested anyone, hes solely a logistics beotch lol hes never been informed of air craft that he can’t have called on station so how da hell would he know anyways? Just because he’s a general doesn’t make him privy to stuff he can’t use or really needs to know.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

We know that the government and military are responsible for keeping a lot of man-made tech secret from other countries and from the public. That's a big job that we rarely hear much about.

What if there are no UFO/alien programs, other than disinformation campaigns and psychological operations designed to keep some of the public in fear, awe, inferiority, ignorance, and blind belief?

What if believers are just being constantly fooled and led on?

After going down the crop circle rabbit hole last night, I discovered that there is evidence that modern day crop circle artists and vandals in the UK have connections to MI-5, and invite potential new circle makers to come join in the psychological operations.

circlemakers

This is an excellent short documentary of the history of crop circles in the UK.

If you can't watch the whole thing, from the 17:00 minute mark to the end, about 24:00, show believers in the night, waiting for something to arrive, while the Circle makers put down an elaborate 104 circle design, and old man Doug makes a big ass circle.

The good news is that, if there are no aliens, humans are still the most superior species.
Hooray for us! We are awesome! And don't let the liars take that away from you.

edit on 7-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added Video

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If nothing else, I highly recommend watching this 2:30 minute trailer. I found this on the circle makers website.

YouTube has the full movie available for free, with ads, here:

I plan on watching the whole thing tonight.

edit on 7-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added full film

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

'Murrican!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If this clown told me the sun was up I would walk outside to double check.

Mr. White rage, afganistan success story milley can sit on a cactus and spin.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
No one with a functioning brain would believe anything that loon says.

I'm dumbfounded this lame general has the gall stones to disrespect everyone's intelligence to this degree and say this. This is hilarious.

If he really is that stupid and has no knowledge of a cover up when proof already exists that this subject has buildings full of classified documents all blacked out on the subject, then he should be busted back to peeling potatoes and kitchen duties..

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

He says he hasn't seen any evidence. I believe him. He wouldn't have a need to know. I actually know several high ranking officers who say the same thing. I also know of two who say they were read into the program. It's highly compartmentalized and you don't get in just based on rank.

This^^ 100%. That said, Milley would lie to his own children for "the cause", so it really doesn't matter either way.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He should have gone to Leavenworth the moment he ordered other generals to ignore the president.

He should be making sand the rest of his miserable honorless life.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join