It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. Milley denies gov’t covering up aliens, UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He should have gone to Leavenworth the moment he ordered other generals to ignore the president.

He should be making sand the rest of his miserable honorless life.

Absolutely!

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

They could be his Eagle Scout badges in ribbon form….. 😆

👽

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
William Shatner is a actor.
(facepalm!!!)
His opinion is just as valid as anyones on the street or ours. No more, no less.
People tried to tell me I should believe Edgar Mitchell's claims about aliens, because he had been to space. Mitchell's story was like that of Grush, in that both claimed they never personaly saw anything, but people they knew shared some stories or information with them.

Hasn't William Shatner also been to space? Why would that be such a credibility factor for Edgar Mitchell and not for William Shatner? In space you get to see the same view of Earth that aliens would get as they approach the Earth, that's got to be worth something, right?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

They seem to be quite keen to say they're not Extra Terrestrial, plausible deniability, if they're Terrestrial but Time Travellers or Interdimensional Travellers then he's not lying that they are not Extra Terrestrial....

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is the same POS that called the Afghanistan withdrawal a success.

"Eat a d##k, Milley."
-DBCowboy

The one in the same DB!

Shatner will have been paid to say what he did, the POS is just defending the official cover story.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that maybe Milley is right. Could those Sphere's really be something else and not related to the whoe UFO/UAP situation?

Also he said. (form the link on the OP)

Nevertheless, he firmly negated claims suggesting the Pentagon has engaged in cover-ups or has retrieved extraterrestrial beings from UFO crashes.

“They can explain a lot of it, but there is some that’s really kind of weird and unexplainable,” Milley said. “But I’ve seen nothing to suggest that we, the United States military or the United States government, has in fact recovered any sort of vehicle that is not man-made or made here on Earth, or that there’s any kind of remains. … I haven’t seen any of that kind of stuff.”

Remember word play is everything to these people, so "no" to the UFO question, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be a 'yes' to a UAP question. Then there the weird idea that maybe people like Richard Shaver are right, and these flying things are really from Earth. If that's the case and the US knows it, then they can deny aliens from outer space all day long without lying to the American People.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Question.

If humans have been in contact with alien lifeforms, as some are suggesting, then why are billions being spent on projects to try and find life " out there " ?

We already know the answer.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Has anyone considered that maybe Milley is right. Could those Sphere's really be something else and not related to the whoe UFO/UAP situation?
What spheres are you referring to? I remember the Omaha sphere which looked like the heat signature from a distant jet flying over the horizon, but the clueless crew didn't realize it had flown over the horizon and thought it was a sphere that went into the water. that's the only sphere I can think of off the top of my head.

Omaha Sphere UFO - Initial Analysis - No sudden moves!

originally posted by: alldaylong

Question.

If humans have been in contact with alien lifeforms, as some are suggesting, then why are billions being spent on projects to try and find life " out there " ?

We already know the answer.

How do you come up with billions? I looked up SETI who spent $24.5 million last year out of the $28 million it received in grants and contributions.

NASA spends a lot of money, but so far they only sent two Viking landers in 1976 with experiments looking for life on Mars, that I'm aware of. And the life detecting experiments were not the sole purpose of the probes, so we can't even count the full cost of those probes as searching for life cost, because they ran numerous other experiments.

Also I'm not sure that what you think is the answer and what I think is the answer are the same thing, and certainly there are diverse opinions in this thread so I think people would come up with different answers.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Probably because they are blackbudget ribbons and medals for keeping black budgets secret?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Even Captain Kirk has jumped on the naysayer caboose and has called Grusch's claims, "ridiculous".

That was absolutely ridiculous, Spock would definitely be arguing with him if he was still alive saying " are you denying my existence KIRK that's the most non logical I've ever encountered in this universe "

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Has anyone considered that maybe Milley is right.

I think that in this case, Milley is being 100% honest.

The government and military are not covering up aliens and UFOs, they are spreading disinformation about aliens and UFOs to cover-up their own technology. The Mirage Men documentary goes into detail explaining these projects.

And more recently, this spread of disinformation could be being used to distract from the actions of the President and his son, the weaponization of the FBI and DOJ, the truth about the 2020 election and January 6th, and what they have planned for 2024.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

How do you come up with billions?

How much did the James Webb Telescope cost ? Answer 10 billion USD.

The Search For Life

The big question – Is there life beyond Earth? – comes with an ironic asterisk: we don't really have a universally accepted definition of life itself. That said, we might not need one. We need only detect the telltale signs of life in an exoplanet atmosphere, and we have a better understanding of what those look like here on Earth.

exoplanets.nasa.gov...

If you beleive what the whistleblowers are saying, the question has already been answered.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Arbitrageur
How much did the James Webb Telescope cost ? Answer 10 billion USD.
I see, but you have the same issue there you had with the Viking landers except worse. The viking landers actually tested soil samples and still can't conclusively say if they detected life, and as I said before they had multiple missions so you can't allocate 100% of the cost to just the life detection mission. So did the Viking landers detect life or not? The official story is not but the person who designed the experiment questions that.

And your link also says the James Webb telescope will not conclusively answer the question either, from your link:

Of course, the best we might be able to manage is an estimate of probability. Still, an exoplanet with, say, a 95 percent probability of life would be a game changer of historic proportions.
So it can't really find life, it can only give probabilities and even if they say the probability is 95%, there might not be any life (5% chance), and there's a very high probability that even if the planet has life it likely won't be technologically capable life if the history of the Earth is any example, where technologically capable life has not existed on Earth for nearly 100% of the time that life has existed on Earth. If we do the math, let's say life has been on Earth for 4 billion years (maybe longer), and humans have been broadcasting radio waves showing technological signs of their existence to outside observers for about 100 years. That's 3,999,999,900/4,000,000,000, what I'm calling nearly 100%.

If you beleive what the whistleblowers are saying, the question has already been answered.
Do I believe that someone told Grush that there was an alien UFO in Italy decades ago? Yes, I believe someone told him that. Is that story true? What do you think? I think probably not. Critical thinking is not quite that simple as taking everything Grush says at face value; even Mark Milley said he thinks Grusch is probably trying his best to tell the truth, so from that it's perhaps implied that maybe Grusch too is a little too willing to accept what people told him at face value.

At this point we can see if there's ever any evidence presented to support his claims, but I'm not holding my breath for that. I've had enough from Lou "I know things that I can't tell you" Elizondo. If he's the one who leaked the three "fuzzy blob" pentagon videos as "evidence", I have to say his "evidence" is far from compelling evidence of aliens. They are evidence that UFOs exist, but we've known that for over 70 years.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This the dude who was in charge of the Afghanistan withdrawal?

Somehow I don't think he would know about aliens even if someone gave him a briefing on them every day.

This guy makes George McClellan look like Sun Tzu.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

General Mark A. Milley claims that he has seen no evidence of a "UFO coverup" by the US government. This comes on the heels of a UFO congressional hearing, and is more pushback against David Grusch's claims that there has been a decades long disinformation campaign to deceive the populace. Even Captain Kirk has jumped on the naysayer caboose and has called Grusch's claims, "ridiculous".

American Military News SOURCE

“They can explain a lot of it, but there is some that’s really kind of weird and unexplainable,” Milley said. “But I’ve seen nothing to suggest that we, the United States military or the United States government, has in fact recovered any sort of vehicle that is not man-made or made here on Earth, or that there’s any kind of remains. … I haven’t seen any of that kind of stuff.”

Based on the evidence he has seen, Milley said there is nothing that “indicates to me about quote-unquote ‘aliens’ or that there’s some sort of cover-up program.”

While Gen. Milley did not directly address the veracity of Grusch’s claims, he emphasized his lack of evidence supporting such allegations. However, he did not outright dismiss Grusch’s testimony, noting, “The guy was under oath. I’m sure that he was trying to say whatever he thought was true.”

My opinion is that General Milley is a doofus, and Captain Kirk eats too much pie. But, seriously, David Grusch has a lot on the line, and I doubt that he would have become a whistleblower unless he was absolutely positively without a doubt double-certain that what he says is reality.

On the other hand, the secret keepers have a lot at stake, too. If it turns out that there has been in fact a UFO crash retrieval program, recovered craft and/or alien bodies, and possibly reverse-engineered alien tech, then they have a lot to answer for. Of course they don't want to lose their claim to the most incredible possessions that a humble human military could obtain, and will probably do/say whatever they can to keep the lid on their secrets for as long as possible.
Gen. Miley is a hack

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
From everything I read about this guy, he’s a dickwad and butt hurt that he doesn’t know. I imagine morons aren’t often read in to such programs.

Anyway it matters little and those worrying about whether new revelations will arrive, or if it will all be swept under the carpet of national security, fear not. This time is different. This time they have to do it. They are on a tight schedule and they know it.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

They could be his Eagle Scout badges in ribbon form….. 😆

👽

HAhahaha awesome

All the best

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I always think of the film "Independence Day" when the president says something like "why did i not know about this "alien"
and the reply was "you don't have clearance Mr president"

That in real life is probably true to many high ranking folks in the military.

All the best

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The government propagates disinformation about UFOs and aliens, as a way to cover-up and protect their own secrets, technology, and experiments.

Mirage Men

Here's the trailer:

Here's the full feature, free with ads:

edit on 8-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added Trailer

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hes a good soldier and does what he is ordered to do if he wants to collect his pension.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join