It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone help find the footage of a lady addressing the UN about aliens aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I cannot find it anywhere it is like it just disappeared from online!

It is footage of a woman addressing the general assembly about extra terrestrials but it has no other markers which suggest a time or place. It was all over just yesterday and now it’s gone.

edit on 7/24/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Was it this lady? If it is, it might narrow it down little.
press.un.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Aliya Prokofyeva? Fake video 2019.

ETA

ATS threads:
Aliya Prokofeya announces contact with Aliens in Pyramid UFOs at the FN

Pyramid UFOs Hovering Over Important Cities - What's Up With That?
edit on 24-7-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Yes , yes it is fake .

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

December 2019? That's when Covid started. "Pyramid" can also be allegorical for hierarchical or weight or importance structures. As in microbes are the most abundand life form perhaps? just a speculation.
That's also around the time when the pentagon started to urge the increase in UFO research we see now making the way to the public.

It might not be what it seems, but I wouldn't just shrug it off as fake

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

December 2019? That's when Covid started. "Pyramid" can also be allegorical for hierarchical or weight or importance structures. As in microbes are the most abundand life form perhaps? just a speculation.
That's also around the time when the pentagon started to urge the increase in UFO research we see now making the way to the public.

It might not be what it seems, but I wouldn't just shrug it off as fake

So there was a pyramid hovering over the Pentagon and no independent witnesses?

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

No, that's why I said Pyramid can be code for a lot of things.
You think these meetings are tptb among eachother they speak freely but still different things can have different meanings depending what fractions the recipient/audience belongs to.
Meaning the guys from Turkye thinks pyramid is the structure of intelligent lifeform on Earth and the guys from Malta think: what the # nuts'n bolts ET above the pentagon and both are equally true & false.

I think I would translate it as we through the WH have received a data package and can confirm it's not of human origin, but from someone above us in the food chain and we're currently still trying to figure out where it came from and what it means.

edit on 24-7-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You think these meetings are tptb among eachother they speak freely but still different things can have different meanings depending what fractions the recipient/audience belongs to.
Meaning the guys from Turkye thinks pyramid is the structure of intelligent lifeform on Earth and the guys from Malta think: what the # nuts'n bolts ET above the pentagon and both are equally true & false.

I think I would translate it as we through the WH have received a data package and can confirm it's not of human origin, but from someone above us in the food chain and we're currently still trying to figure out where it came from and what it means.

"On December 4:07 pm an extraterrestrial contact occurred" Is that code too?

Pretty sure this was brought up here on ATS a while back, and it was discussed here FWIW

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have to say, sadly this is as fake as it gets.
Considering so many people just believe it, it may have been released on purpose.

Just a question. I have seen UFOs and believe that something is going on, but you don't have to be so gullible.
We won't find out the truth if that is the mindset.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

"On December 4:07 pm an extraterrestrial contact occurred" Is that code too?

Pretty sure this was brought up here on ATS a while back, and it was discussed here FWIW

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes, code for “this information is made up white noise to keep you confused”

new topics

top topics

join