It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos and looting in France

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The French seem to have ramped things up with libraries on fire, police stations burning, etc. In one clip a zebra is running wild on the streets. They are stealing cars and ramming buildings. What are we to make of this? it is still early evening. Has it finally exploded into chaos it seems that it might have happened. Usually when this happens a travel advisory is put out. But as of yet not much of a mention in the mainstream. They are even trying to chainsaw an ITM. Reports of gunfire, with rioters shooting out cameras. Looks like the zombie apocalypse is happening in France. This from the only platform that seEms to be reporting. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wait...arent you describing us too in the US? France? I mean, FRANCE? Wow. Time to storm the Bastile.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Reports of gunfire, with rioters shooting out cameras.

So...their strict gun laws aren't working?

The French seem to have made rioting and destruction of property a national pastime. On the world stage they look like a society full of people with anger issues, but that's probably because of their small size.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

They said they would burn it all down and start again. looks like they meant it.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The French seem to have made rioting and destruction of property a national pastime. On the world stage they look like a society full of people with anger issues, but that's probably because of their small size.

I cannot confirm anything but I just watched a bunch of videos on Twitter from over there.
They are saying it is Algerian and Moroccan migrants that are doing most of the rioting after the shooting by police of a Algerian teenager.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I cannot confirm anything but I just watched a bunch of videos on Twitter from over there.
They are saying it is Algerian and Moroccan migrants that are doing most of the rioting after the shooting by police of a Algerian teenager.

France should take a cue from the US and make sure migrant crime doesn't hit mainstream news.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

This is looking very serious, I would think that they are a few hours away from troop deployment, and Marshall law. Which should suit Macron. It seems a lot of the tweets are getting banned right away ...The Eiffel Tower is in flames how was that managed?

edit on 29-6-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Mainstream news has stories on this and has for the last day or so.

duckduckgo.com...

www.newzit.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
France's socialized system is broken. The big deal was the raising of retirement from 62 to 65, i.e. they are broke broke... The people are like WTF we don't care you need to pay for everything as we expect...

They also do not have the civil rights we have in the US, so just another day in a broke ass country that expects the government to magically pay for everything.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks for adding I just came across it, from Tim Truth's channel, and if Twitter is deleting as soon as they come up, Then since he is managing to grab them just before deletion, i would assume they are the uncensored goods.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I tried looking him up on Twitter but it says his account has been suspended. I AM seeing reports that the kid who was shot was n Algerian 'thug'.

Reminded me of the Trevon Martin and George Floyd incidents.

Why does it seem that most of the worlds' civil unrest is happening in UN member states? What/who is fueling this and why?
edit on 50000001212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I tried looking him up on Twitter but it says his account has been suspended. I AM seeing reports that the kid who was shot was n Algerian 'thug'.

Reminded me of the Trevon Martin and George Floyd incidents.

Why does it seem that most of the worlds' civil unrest is happening in UN member states? What/who is fueling this and why?

I don’t know about the “what & who”, as for the “why”, you don’t stuff a bunch of violent unemployed thug animals in a cage called banlieue (french equivalent of a ghetto) and rattle it, unless you want them to ape# once the door is opened. I truly dread the near future, the way things are going, on a global level, can’t end well, and it’s all far from coincidence. We live in a time when Black is white, down is up, minorities rule and forced acceptance of the illogical.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Police has long stopped protecting the people and it has become all about protecting the status quo... They are in a bad spot now that the status quo is changing in favor of even fewer...

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The French seem to have ramped things up with libraries on fire, police stations burning, etc. In one clip a zebra is running wild on the streets. They are stealing cars and ramming buildings. What are we to make of this? it is still early evening. Has it finally exploded into chaos it seems that it might have happened. Usually when this happens a travel advisory is put out. But as of yet not much of a mention in the mainstream. They are even trying to chainsaw an ITM. Reports of gunfire, with rioters shooting out cameras. Looks like the zombie apocalypse is happening in France. This from the only platform that seEms to be reporting. www.bitchute.com...

As I've said in my thread which is similar to this one, these cases (police shootings) are rare in Europe compared with the number of police shootings in the US. But when they happen, part of society gets so agitated (and rightfully so), with the usual consequences. They're not used to these kind of incidents and given Europeans are not carrying firearms including the police in most cases, this reaction is expectable.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Thanks for adding I just came across it, from Tim Truth's channel, and if Twitter is deleting as soon as they come up, Then since he is managing to grab them just before deletion, i would assume they are the uncensored goods.

Are you even on Twitter? it's got loads of content been watching for a day or so not seeing any evidence of deletions. Hell seeing some reports 3 lions have been let out from the Paris zoo.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

if the shooting was illegal then the policeman is a felon and should be brought to trial, looting and burning innocent civilian vehicles is not acceptable. Any reasonable government should be stopping the property damage. How? you give the looters ten minutes to disperse and go home, if they don't you shoot them.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Stop with the pettiness, I am not on twitter nor intend to be.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Quelle affaire.

Spread to Brussels now.

So here is the lesson. Any group with sufficient numbers can destabilize a society. They don't have to be a majority, not even close. They just need to have enough people willing to engage in unlawful behavior.

Cheers
edit on 30-6-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

kinda feel this goes back to 2007/8 then the Europe crisis, we can see its effect on politics macrons destruction of frances legacy parties, obama and trump in the usa johnson in the uk are evidence of the various electorates looking for a way through this... for england the anger appeared in the all england or blackberry riots of 2011.. gordon brown said at the time we should prepare for a summer of rage, the money printing and various elections of the same elite in different guises only decayed the inevitable.

in the meanwhile said elite should have been industrialising so people had hope for a future rather than embrace the green death cult as it has only led to ever deeper anger..

this is a combination of the kinds of poor policy/out of touch elite that leads to revolutionary periods..

its a totally avoidable situation that required common sense policies rather than a slide to corruption that allows any/all conspiracies to thrive and grow.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

I see they have stopped Nigel Farange's bank account as he is in political opposition. They are doubling down. As Sunak will try to get the UK back into the EEC. They want to fast-track Ukraine into NATO Hungary and Turkey will oppose it. But I have a feeling we could be at war with Russia sooner. In this state of affairs, half the population of Europe will side with Russia as they have had enough. They actually seem to think that Russia will submit to being cut up into bite-sized pieces. But in this clown world that might be the plan.What a mess.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join