It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos and looting in France

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It feels like somebody desperately wants/needs riots. The MSM praises the criminal teen as innocent child, a football player called him even an angel. An innocent angel because of repeated driving without licence and repeated traffic violations and endangering other road users with that, do innocent angels do something like this again and again? If innocent angels don´t do such things, why does the MSM paint him like that? There must be a reason.

Of course this is not a reason to get shot by whoever. But tbh, i would not try to flee if there is a gun pointed at me, except i did something really bad before and i don´t see any other exit anymore. Why should i risk my life for nothing less but at the same time nothing more than traffic violations and driving without licence? Makes no sense, i bet we didn´t get the whole story, the whole truth yet.

Another thing is that Macron wasted not a second to publicly prejudge the cops and make them look guilty, isn´t there something like the presumption of innocence? Don't investigations have to take place and a judge has to pass judgment first, or is it now enough to prejudge someone in public and have them executed by the media and the current wave surfers?

Believe me, i am absolutely not on the side of the cops, i still remember what they did to the people while Corona in all the involved, by WEF agents infiltrated nations. But prejudging people and starting a media hype to obviously form certain opinions is also not a thing i like, even if it comes to cops.

Since Corona, since the Great Reset got hot, i have the strange feeling that the puppetmasters want and need riots. Maybe to put them down with violence and establish a Great Reset conform police state then. Or it´s used as smoke grenade, WEF Macron is not the most loved man in France, has a lot of problems at home, creating another problem that has all the media attention overrides all the other problems that are thereby pushed into the background, at least for a while.

Observe how the MSM in line behaves and you at least know that everything is "a bit" different from the truth, that a campaign is running, controlled from above, from those who have the power over all the MSM. It´s not us people btw.

edit on 30 6 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: nickyw

I see they have stopped Nigel Farange's bank account as he is in political opposition. They are doubling down. As Sunak will try to get the UK back into the EEC. They want to fast-track Ukraine into NATO Hungary and Turkey will oppose it. But I have a feeling we could be at war with Russia sooner. In this state of affairs, half the population of Europe will side with Russia as they have had enough. They actually seem to think that Russia will submit to being cut up into bite-sized pieces. But in this clown world that might be the plan.What a mess.

ukraine feels like our spanish civil war in terms of allowing the sides to form up for the coming war in the west while Taiwan is allowing the sides to form up in the east..

so we have our next war its only a matter of time now.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: anonentity

Quelle affaire.

Spread to Brussels now.

So here is the lesson. Any group with sufficient numbers can destabilize a society. They don't have to be a majority, not even close. They just need to have enough people willing to engage in unlawful behavior.

Cheers

I agree. I said in another post, how is it that within a couple of hours they had mobilised a couple of hundred people to riot? And I don't agree with "they organised it on Facebook" tripe.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

@Beobachter, re: Macron condemning cop,

🎯

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I hope, for the lions’s sake, that those reports are false.
Not to mention a new low for protes…..ehm, thugs.

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just seen the "riots" on BBC. Even they show it isn't a simple riot for a kid that's got killed, it's looting pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Just seen the "riots" on BBC. Even they show it isn't a simple riot for a kid that's got killed, it's looting pure and simple.

given the other stuff building since the 2007/8 crash who is surprised the rage is coming out.. the polls suggest 3/5 of the french think civil conflict or social collapse is coming, equally 3/4 resent the migrants etc, when looked at through that lens this was always going to happen, just as the20011 blackberry riots did in england.. though in england rather than 3/4 that number appears to be broaching the 50% mark as we all head down similar paths...

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I see they have stopped Nigel Farange's bank account as he is in political opposition. They are doubling down. As Sunak will try to get the UK back into the EEC. They want to fast-track Ukraine into NATO Hungary and Turkey will oppose it. But I have a feeling we could be at war with Russia sooner. In this state of affairs, half the population of Europe will side with Russia as they have had enough. They actually seem to think that Russia will submit to being cut up into bite-sized pieces. But in this clown world that might be the plan.What a mess.

Sunak voted for and backed Brexit.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ah, man, you beat me to it; I was going to post about this.

My thoughts? It's really good to see some other country cities burn to the ground rather than the US. Although, truth be told, there's not much left to burn down in the US.

Of course, nothing will come of this; the Elites don't give a rats patootie.

www.the-sun.com...

They can burn Paris to the ground for all I care. It's not the civilized city and society it was in the 1930's. Just another ghetto of thug culture.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Coming soon to a country near you.

You know, one where massive waves of military aged men cross international borders illegally and are allowed unfettered entrance and access by an illegally installed rogue and traitorous government.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

so did johnson but if you recall as soon as he won the landslide he pivoted to the next election being all about brexit, as like may he didn't want to win and neither does sunak.

as a party the cons are as lost in 2023 as the liberals where in 1923.. it seems 100 years of being successful breeds this kind of inability to do anything worthwhile..

as the cons(in england only) are made up of the cons and liberal unionists, that is the faction that split from liberalism in 1923 with the other liberal faction supporting labours first time in power, we are 100 years later and both liberal factions are politically homeless..

uk politics just got really interesting as we have the space for a new political party to enter the fray as labour did in 23 and rejuvenate broken westminster..

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Agreed about the Cons. For the first time in my life I am thinking voting Labour, and that really is saying something.

What with Boris, Truss now Sunak, I think they will be wiped out next time.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I was following this yesterday - it is absolutely another George Floyd.

a reply to: nugget1

Ironically the most left-leaning normie, double-vaxed, masked his kid, waves a Ukraine flag in spite of being ethnically English... was posting on Facebook about how these aren't refugees going to France but economic migrants and they all need to be sent back home.

I was shocked, tbh, but there's only so much the media, etc. can deny objective reality. What wouldn't shock me is mass deportations within a decade or two.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

French cities, and most of Europe for that matter, are full of beautiful old and very sturdy buildings. Tearing them down for the sake of increasing population density would not go over well. So they do what they did in the US - move in people who don't give a toss about heritage or aesthetics and then stoke destructive race riots. The 1960s was full of them, especially New York City and I can't remember elsewhere (my mother lived near Harlem during that time period) Ironically Sinclair (who used their newly purchased newspaper to serve the interests of their oil operations) did the same thing in Oklahoma to destroy "Black Wall Street" only in reverse. A tried and true method and no local heritage society or preservation bylaws to stop you.

Nothing like a mass riot to destroy them so developers can build the same hideous glass towers that populate Toronto and most Asian cities. Especially now that there's the prospect of Google/Apple/Microsoft-dominated Smart Cities in the works.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jessica6

What wouldn't shock me is mass deportations within a decade or two.

I'm pretty sure that's not part of the long-range plan for introducing civil unrest in UN nation states around the globe.

edit on 500000088America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Agreed about the Cons. For the first time in my life I am thinking voting Labour, and that really is saying something.

What with Boris, Truss now Sunak, I think they will be wiped out next time.

the cons have gone the way of the liberal party i'll be surprised if they survive the next election.. we're just waiting to see where the election war-chest goes, farage hoped it would be to him and some new center right party but i think it might go sdp as they have policies that reflect the liberal unionist vote... ie economically center left and socially center right rather than labours attempt to adopt Bidenomics as that rests on the democrats keeping the republicans out of office for a couple of terms and puts ther ukl in the middle of their fight by pickling a side..

pulling this back on to topic what i think this means is the uk seeing an en mache like party appear that kills off the legacy lib/lab/con... so we could be closer to what is happening in france than we would otherwise think..
edit on 30-6-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
blak liives matta yo.

ya better believe it bro.
just ask s0r0s and the r0thschilds.

mini0ns.
so many mini0ns.

it sucks to have intelligence in a world of s0ci0paths and mini0ns.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Bitchute has stopped showing any results for French violence, unrest, protests, or any other creative inquiry towards the civil unrest in France.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FishsticksAndKetchup

Nott shocking as its in the UK and will like social media based in the usa be an extension of the state in which it sits..

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
some of the videos on twitter look straight out of a hollywood mad max/judge dredd movie..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join