It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lab grown meat approved USDA for the public ......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

I think you're misusing "woke" lol. This is new technology. If you don't want to use it, that's fine. But, it's not "woke". Quite a few people don't like that they have to eat animals from factory farms, but still want to eat meat, and this is some great potential technology for those people.

So... not "woke" unless you consider scientific progress "woke".

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I think you're misusing "woke" lol. This is new technology. If you don't want to use it, that's fine. But, it's not "woke". Quite a few people don't like that they have to eat animals from factory farms, but still want to eat meat, and this is some great potential technology for those people.

edit on 30-6-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Synthetic meat or eating insects to save the planet are just woke nonsense. Scientific progress gas nothing to do with the woke ideology btw.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yeaaa... Scientific advancement and the desire is reduce pollution and factory farming is woke hippie garbage! How dare anyone suggest alternative paths to feeding humanity and resolving livestock concerns.

How dare any woke bastards attempt to improve human life. Blasphemy!

(I don't think you know what woke means)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Yeaaa... Scientific advancement and the desire is reduce pollution and factory farming is woke hippie garbage! How dare anyone suggest alternative paths to feeding humanity and resolving livestock concerns.

Synthetic meat
Eating insects
0 carbon emissions
And many other absurdities...

This is the woke culture trying to impose their rather twisted version of reality. Not science.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

We don't need 'alternative' paths to feed humanity. We have plenty of food and water for everyone. We haven't run our of resources, either energy or food resources. You should be looking at how these resources are more fairly distributed and not on the woke ideological nonsense being pushed as the science of the future.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
i have about 2 lbs
of usa tenderloin tail in the fridge

Tenderloin is waaaay too lean for me, you need the fat to be healthy, ribeye is much better, but lately I've been rockin' on a 50/50 custom ground beef from my local farmer... yum!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join