It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that in less than 300 years all races except white will go extinct?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: dragonsnitch

That would suck for people needing UV protection. Nordic folk don't do so well in Africa. Lots of skin cancer and need for high SPF sunblock.

Maybe if everyone lived in out of equatorial regions?

I really can't see melanin going genetically out of favor otherwise.

SPF sun screen, is the reason skin cancer is rampant in countries like Australia.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

LOL , CNN................LOL ...........

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There is also a Channel 4 interview, and i think you may find there is no real doubt about the veracity of the articles i presented, they are not made up, and these horrible racist Nazi scum exists.

You are supposed to go after the story as opposed to the source by the way.

Zanti Misfit LOL............did you even bother to watch any of the short news articles?

Probably not with that attitude.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

No , I do not Partake in News Propaganda . I am a Free Thinker . Thanks for Asking..

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Those White Nationalist neo-Nazi scum sorts waving Swastica flags outside Disneyland and marching on the Lincoln Memorial certainly are not known for their free-thinking ideologies.

Quite the opposite in point of fact.

As to what you are, well commenting on sources of others whilst refusing to watch a few simple videos would seem to be the colour of your day.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Those White Nationalist neo-Nazi scum sorts waving Swastica flags outside Disneyland and marching on the Lincoln Memorial certainly are not known for their free-thinking ideologies.

Quite the opposite in point of fact.

As to what you are, well commenting on sources of others whilst refusing to watch a few simple videos would seem to be the colour of your day.

Seriously Andy , Your Master Needs to Feed you REAL Food , you are Looking a Little Pekid .

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Seriously Zanti Misfit don't you have a dreary glaikit bridge to guard and stand under?

Or at least something pertinent to add to the conversation?

Aside from screaming silly words with capitals, or in block capitals.

And your strange fascination with how i may look.

I mean I'm flattered.

But you will need to find someone else to feed you this evening, as I'm simply not interested.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonsnitch
I am a male in my late 30s and I have a crystal ball. A while ago I was looking into my crystal ball. I tried to track down peoples linage in the future. And there were some that I couldn't track no matter what. I started to wonder why and I remote viewed a lot. Long story short, I came to the conclusion that in roughly 260 to 300 years the only race on earth will be white.

indians are going to be the first race to go extinct
followed by hispanic
then native americans
then asian
then black will be the last to hold out

What do you think of my crystal ball readings? Could they be way off?

Also if you have any more questions about what happened in the future pertaining to this topic, let me know. It cost nothing to look into my crystal ball.

Lol you got it in rolls reversal at least round here in Derby where it's blacking up as quick as you can imagine and thank G-d this is happening, screw the far right, I love this change for the better and all the people are by and large absolutely lovely . People are people and if you don't acknowledge this fact you don't get that everything the MSM and TPTB have brainwashed you and 'THEM' into is nothing but ethno religious B/S nonsense of the first rate. Once you have had the UFO Orb experiences and have been crop sprayed by Manna (in Hebrew this is G-ds food) then YOU will learn to find love in everything on this planet called Earth. Love you. Love is the only thing that matters x x x x x x x x x x x
edit on 000000f20232023Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:32:43 -0500b04000000630 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I Cannot Help it , I am a Member of the " Silly Race " . I and my Fellow Sillies Rule this World from Behind the Scenes With Our Superior Wits . We Get the Joke but you Do Not . Sorry , My Condolences . Oh , and I was an English Major in Collage by the way , I just Type this Way to Mess with Peoples Eds like Yourself with Thin Skin..............*0
edit on 17-6-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

If you say so my little capital kid.

As to what you get, well sent home in disgrace by the looks of things as you are the joke.

And who is this "we"?

By the looks of things that's going to be quite the hangover to contend with, might wanna put the sauce down at some point.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You been on the diddley's?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

This is also true.

Then again you have to notice the lack of Nazi Swastica flags.

Sieg heil salutes.

And goosestepping muppets waddling down the street.

Screaming about white power, at most Italian and Polish parades, so there is that.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You been on the diddley's?

Can't remember FB but anything is possible

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Whites are the only ones capable of survival. The Africans, Indians and Chinese are the greatest polluters and live in primitive conditions. Look at their average lifespans. The planet is also cooling, not warming hence the change from "global warming" to "climate change" scam.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

So around 1.1 billion people out of a global population of more than 8 billion, only the whites are capable of survival?

Geography is probably not your friend in that department never mind cold hard facts and logic.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

And who is this "we"?

The " We " is Not of Thee.............

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join