It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that in less than 300 years all races except white will go extinct?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I’m not trying to dispute what you say, but your sources, quote a story from a San Francisco reporter, and the other 2 are from the anti-defamation league. Both are biased to the left. The ADL is considered “ left moderate to left center. I only say that, because I don’t really know if I can trust a left leaning source.

I know that there are people out there that are on the extremes of the political spectrum. Personally I think they represent a very small portion of any racial makeup. Supremacy beliefs exist, but I believe it’s vastly overblown. These are a very small part of our society and White Supremacy is just the latest buzzword that the left like to throw out there, such as racism. Keep in mind, that black republicans are considered White Supremests by the left.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It’s always been survival of the fittest. Those who are smart, live a healthy clean life with nature, those who drink clean water (filtered), eat and grow natural foods, have good genetics and stay in shape, and live a less stressed life live longer. Skin color has absolutely nothing to do with it. That whole thing people do with not liking each other because of differences is moronic. The differences make us all more interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch

I wish people would stop focusing on skin color and instead focused on character content.

(yes, I know who said it first, KAREN!)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Fair play Topcraft, but you asked me for sources and statistics, and i endeavored to oblige and gave you links to articles that contain such.

If you do not like the links, or sources, what would you have me do, find ones more to your liking.

If you choose to question the veracity of the information they present you would have to pursue your own further research i suppose.

Fact is a significant percentage of the mass shootings in the USA have indeed been committed by people that share some rather extreme right-wing views and are indeed white supremacists.

You can go back and watch those videos i posted and see that white supremacy is a problem, and on the rise, try the third one at the 1:20 mark, and hear what those two lovely excuses for human beings have to say on the matter.

Don't think for one minute this just an American dilemma, most of the civilised world has problems with white supremacist groups, and that's not about buzzwords, but more like cold hard fact, as unfortunate as the case may be.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the response. It may be that I’m a bit sheltered from that sort of thing. Or maybe I just don’t want it to be true. Either way, I know it’s a problem. It’s too bad the term is thrown around to describe people that are far from it. Personally I believe in equality and never condone hate.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It always blows my mind that, for some people, the only thing they have going on in their life is the color of their skin. Imagine being so uninteresting that you have to join a white-supramacist group to feel important.

It makes me wonder if they actually got a hobby and hung out with differn't races, they would probably stop caring about their dumb "i'm white" club.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

It always blows my mind that, for some people, the only thing they have going on in their life is the color of their skin. Imagine being so uninteresting that you have to join a white-supramacist group to feel important.

It makes me wonder if they actually got a hobby and hung out with differn't races, they would probably stop caring about their dumb "i'm white" club.

OR. . .

Be a leftist and ONLY hire based on skin color.

I mean, how f##king insulting, amirite?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Unfortunately, the far-lefts complete overuse of "white-supramacist" does make it easy to dismiss the notion that white-supramacists are significantly larger than any other racist group in the united states.

I don't think these ultra-left dumbos realize what they're doing when they call every other Republican (even moderates like Joe Rogan) a "white-supramacist". It makes everyone think that it's just a petty insult and dillutes the reality of real white supremacists. Kind of similair to the right's use of the word "groomer" and "pedophile". These things used to really mean something and now are being tossed around as petty insults. Idiocracy..

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I used to think that we had figured all this out a long time ago. I mean, you had your bigots of course, you always would, but most people understood the idea behind equal rights, so we should be fine in the long run, right? Eventually they'll come to find they were being foolish, and that the hate they harbor will destroy themselves, right? Less and less we should hear of them. Good will win out in the end...

Nope. Apparently, I used to be very naive.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: unknownguy

I used to think that we had figured all this out a long time ago. I mean, you had your bigots of course, you always would, but most people understood the idea behind equal rights, so we should be fine in the long run, right? Eventually they'll come to find they were being foolish, and that the hate they harbor will destroy themselves, right? Less and less we should hear of them. Good will win out in the end...

Nope. Apparently, I used to be very naive.

I agree.

Look at our VP pick, she was based on skin color.

I mean, how insulting, amirite?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
About 2 years if you have the time to devote to it. Duolingo is easier, but at the same time, it will not give you the various dialects. a reply to: nugget1

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The only way to beat bad speech is with better speech. You see, I want all my extremists to be confident to give their true opinion. I want to know who they are. I want them identified, on all sides. Then we debate them. We will never change their minds. Only they can do that, but we can prevent them from growing. When you make certain speech verboten, you drive it underground. It becomes fringe and subversive. That's how they recruit young people. They say, "see were being oppressed because what we say is true." The cycle continues. No such thing as hate speech.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MortemTyrannis07041776

The only way to beat bad speech is with better speech. You see, I want all my extremists to be confident to give their true opinion. I want to know who they are. I want them identified, on all sides. Then we debate them. We will never change their minds. Only they can do that, but we can prevent them from growing. When you make certain speech verboten, you drive it underground. It becomes fringe and subversive. That's how they recruit young people. They say, "see were being oppressed because what we say is true." The cycle continues. No such thing as hate speech.

This like a thousand percent. The answer is not more darkness, but more light. If people want to volunteer this behavior to everyone, let them. Share so others know who they are dealing with.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

About that... A part of me thinks sometimes you are scraping the barrel, but you still gotta come up with something. Anything. You only have so much work with, and sometimes that ain't much. Sometimes ideas that were dubious at best start sounding a lot better once the facts come back and priorities are set by the brass.

This is my imagination/impression of the DNC decision making at that time. ...and this is what they came up with.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Op Made one bait post and everyone bit.....

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MortemTyrannis07041776

Well said and there is merit to those words.

But you know they are doing more than simply making speeches right?

They are waving around Nazi flags, doing Nazi salutes and even burning down the likes of churches in some places because they have black parishioners.

Then there is the alarming number of mass shootings that the white supremacists has committed or been involved with.

Identified or otherwise, how do you debate away that sort of mentality and total disregard for respect never mind the law?

And if you do not think that hate speech exists MortemTyrannis07041776 i direct you toward some of the hateful tripe the likes of say those lovely people at the Westboro Baptist Church can come away with.

The very definition of hate speech amounts to "public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation" and those neo nazi types tick that box in spades.
edit on 13-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
'Brown/mixed' will become the new supermajority. Which is a shame in my opinion because each race has it's own unique features and cultures that will just be muddied down and lost. Uniqueness will be very low in physical appearances and that can be psychologically problematic for some people.

I don't believe any race will completely disappear though. Sexual preference is strong, especially when you're not brainwashed into thinking your own race is inherently bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Only 8% of the worlds' population is Caucasian, and that race isn't known to be prolific 'breeders'.

Rest of world disagrees especially the Indians who you listed as separate.

They consider themselves Caucasian, especially since the term comes from human anthropology and predominantly about skeletal structure and not skin colour.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well with our wonderful governments letting every tom dick and harry into our countries UK and US plus most of Europe
i am pretty sure we wont be white in 300 years,, White folks will be as popular and rare as vampires lol

All the best

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: nugget1
Only 8% of the worlds' population is Caucasian, and that race isn't known to be prolific 'breeders'.

Rest of world disagrees especially the Indians who you listed as separate.

They consider themselves Caucasian, especially since the term comes from human anthropology and predominantly about skeletal structure and not skin colour.

Ok; subtract the 8.9% Indian and you're left with a 66% Chinese majority and 16.9% Caucasian population. Doesn't change the dynamics much, does it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join