It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that in less than 300 years all races except white will go extinct?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch

That would suck for people needing UV protection. Nordic folk don't do so well in Africa. Lots of skin cancer and need for high SPF sunblock.

Maybe if everyone lived in out of equatorial regions?

I really can't see melanin going genetically out of favor otherwise.
edit on 13-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

12 out of 647 mass shootings tied to white supremacy or about 2%.

www.insider.com...

Per your ADL source the vast majority of the deaths came from 2 of the shootings. No doubt loss of human life is tragic regardless of the motive or reasons. Keep in mind the media chooses what is deemed high profile. Yes, if they even think white supremacy is involved it becomes a high profile case. Doesn’t mean the other 635 mass shootings should be ignored.

Vast majority of black injuries or death from guns is a result of black on black crime. Chicago alone had 4300 gun deaths or injuries in 2021.

www.msn.com...

blackamericaweb.com...

90% of black deaths are at the hands of other blacks. Quit trying to shove this weak white supremacy narrative. Yes, white supremacy groups exist but their threat to other races is relatively low.

edit on 14-6-2023 by projectscm because: Grammar error.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectscm

Yes, white supremacy groups exist but their threat to other races is relatively low.

The point is they should not be any threat to anyone.

As to Chicago and black on black crime, well does that place not have the third largest African American population, behind only New York City and Atlanta?

I think your own government may disagree with your assessment as to the growing problem not being an issue where White Supremacists are concerned put it that way.

Then there is the video evidence of them goose-stepping down the streets waving evil and sad big Nazi Swastica flags all over the place whilst screaming "Sieg Heil!" and nazi saluting one another.

Ffs they are outside Disneyland!

But hey'ho stick your head in the sand if you must.

The fact is White Nationalism and the problems associated with neo-Nazis is a growing concern across the globe not just even in America.

www.americanprogress.org...
www.brookings.edu... cally-to-the-growing-christian-nationalism-movement/
www.wbur.org...
www.factcheck.org...
edit on 14-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

Indeed. All other races and ethnicities are allowed to fully celebrate and embrace their heritage.

But not whites. If they do, BAM! White supremacy.

You love to group any white person that pushes back as white supremacists. Just like you low key implied in a post above that because white supremacists had a picture of DeSantis on a board, that must mean anyone who supports DeSantis must also be a white supremacist. Subtle. Why do you hate white people so much?

I've never seen anyone protesting Italian American parades or Polish American parades.. those are white people fully celebrating and embracing their heritage..

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Op Made one bait post and everyone bit.....

Op never even came back to discuss and everyone bit hook, line and sinker....

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

Indeed. All other races and ethnicities are allowed to fully celebrate and embrace their heritage.

But not whites. If they do, BAM! White supremacy.

You love to group any white person that pushes back as white supremacists. Just like you low key implied in a post above that because white supremacists had a picture of DeSantis on a board, that must mean anyone who supports DeSantis must also be a white supremacist. Subtle. Why do you hate white people so much?

I've never seen anyone protesting Italian American parades or Polish American parades.. those are white people fully celebrating and embracing their heritage..

I suppose Italians are considered white now, but a long time ago they were considered "worse than the negros" and the biggest mass lynching in the US was Italians in New Orleans. My friends of color consider me spicy white and don't include me in the context of "white people". Could just be because I'm asked to make the baked Mac n cheese at the bbqs.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

We'd probably end up developing hard scales all over our skin to deflect/absorb the cosmic rays. So we'd all look like the OP in his avatar (IE - Reptilian).

But the Earth is flat, and space is a projected illusion, so the argument is based upon a moot point.

edit on JuneWednesday2316CDT11America/Chicago-050019 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

But the Earth is flat, and space is a projected illusion, so the argument is based upon a moot point.

Bullsh@t.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Who is 'projecting the illusion'?
How and since when?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonsnitch
I am a male in my late 30s and I have a crystal ball. A while ago I was looking into my crystal ball. I tried to track down peoples linage in the future. And there were some that I couldn't track no matter what. I started to wonder why and I remote viewed a lot. Long story short, I came to the conclusion that in roughly 260 to 300 years the only race on earth will be white.

indians are going to be the first race to go extinct
followed by hispanic
then native americans
then asian
then black will be the last to hold out

What do you think of my crystal ball readings? Could they be way off?

Also if you have any more questions about what happened in the future pertaining to this topic, let me know. It cost nothing to look into my crystal ball.

We've been here for millions of years, I doubt any color will die out unless we all turn gray.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What's the bet it's supposed to be the moon doing the projecting or some other ludicrous notion steeped in pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I really am looking forward to the explanation.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My head is in the sand? Because I pointed out your violence and mass shooting claims are exaggerated? Your own source showed white supremacy accounts for 2% of mass shootings. Thats hardly "alarming" or "significant" as you keep stating throughout this thread. I took another look and thought I was clear enough on the Chicago crime stats. That was one link of 3 I cited. Another illustrated that 90% of black murders are committed by....other blacks. Thats Nationwide and not just in Chicago. The source stated thats per the Justice Department.

Thats before we even get to Billions in property damage during the "summer of love". (Fact checkers say ONLY hundreds of millions). That damage was caused by ANTIFA and BLM rioters, not white supremacy groups. To be fair, yes, there are several whites in those groups. The irony is that they destroyed many black neighborhoods and black owned businesses. Not the brightest people huh? Did what white supremacy groups, well, don't even do.

Far as your videos, sure there's some wannabes carrying around flags and marching. Also saw the whopping 15 people carrying Nazi flags in front of Disney. (Per USA Today it was 15). I don't condone that, especially being from Poland. My ancestors fled here during WW2. I despise that Nazi Germany wiped out about 2 million Poland citizens. That said, it was 80 years ago. Nazi party is extinct. KKK is barely relevant.

I can see out Federal Government wanting to allocate some resources to keep an eye on white supremacy in the name of being proactive. Be honest though, if the aim is to protect minority groups, in particular blacks, then they need to focus on black communities. Its really not even close bud. It's a blow out. Biggest threat to blacks per every metric...are other blacks.

In addition to black on black violence there needs to be more education regarding abortion. Take a guess who has the highest percentage there? Blacks get 39% of the abortions in this country compared to 33% for whites. Thats more alarming when you take into consideration the population difference.

www.kff.org...:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22a sc%22%7D

So to roll this up into the thread subject. Blacks are the biggest threat to themselves and seem to be on track to have reduced populations 300 years from now.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Op Made one bait post and everyone bit.....

Op never even came back to discuss and everyone bit hook, line and sinker....

Nothing to discuss. In 300 years, we will be composed of several species from different planets.

edit on 6/14/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectscm

So white supremacists are not that bad and the problems pertaining to them being on the rise "exaggerated".

And black people are the biggest threat to themselves.

Got it.

Again Nazi scum.....sorry ""white nationalists"" waving flags outside Disneyland is nothing to be concerned about.

Your right and it's the federal government that's wrong.

Why don't you start a thread on the subject of blacks being the biggest threat to themselves?

That might be rather interesting, just a thought.
edit on 14-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch

I'm not concerned about skin-color but my crystal ball told me, everyone in the near future will be ugly and stupid.
I'm not waiting for the future, I'm startin NOW!

edit on 14-6-2023 by olaru12 because: whaaa?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch i am white but in 300 years do I think the white race would be only one no I do not. Here is why people in different regions of planet develop skin tones for their regions only way white race would be last race if something happens like toba super volcano and only group that survived eas a group of white people in an isolated village with underground green houses. But no likely to happen

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Hot take: Foundation is like Star Wars if Star Wars was actually good!

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightSeeker

Why are you policing Andy’s words? Are you some kind of fascist thought police? Do you enjoy the 1st amendment, or is that not your thing?

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3000Hard

Yeh, i loved the "Foundation" series of books, season 1 of the sci-fi show of the same name was not half bad either.

My favorite Isaac Asimov yarn would have to be "The Last Question" all the same.

I grew up hooked on the likes of "Star Wars" 3000Hard, don't know anybody that doesn't like Star Wars.

Should probably add through the direction in which Disney has taken the franchise is not exactly to everyone's taste.
edit on 15-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join