It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light’s sales drop is accelerating amid Dylan Mulvaney fiasco

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
Nah bro
Bud Light is tainted

Get woke
Go broke

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Yeah
All 3 of them that drank it……

Lol you are a laff riot
Is it hard jumping on moving bandwagons?

LOL. You beat me to it. Although I'd wager the figure was more around 8 but hey, who's counting?

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
Lol 8
Anyone trying to sell the lgbtqrstuvwxyz people as an economy effecting powerhouse is ludicrous.
Pretty funny to watch.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Good!!
In my area they had 12 pack bud light for sale for $2.49 . Yes you read that correct and they still weren't selling.

I never drank BL but corona lights were my favorite beer to have in the hot humid climate that weren't to filling. Especially for boating.

Unfortunately I still haven't found a light replacement for corona light, but I wont buy any of the inBev beverages including Stella, Mich Ultra and corona lights.

Anyone have a good light replacement close to Corona lights not part of inbev . I did find Modelo Oro but then discovered they are part of inbev . So fk them.

Also stopped shopping at target and try to avoid all corporations pushing their political ideology where ever possible.

However , I think these companies don't give 1 fck about making money any longer because they know we are being herded into a Social credit system and they wan't to be part of the cool kids when it happens. ESG is getting them their golden ticket for when it happens.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Wow
$2.49
That’s crazy

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So uh….
Yeah nothing to see here, this is no big deal….

nypost.com...

“For those of you who don’t know… when Costco puts an * buy any item. It means it’s about to be discontinued.”

Well done woke

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: interupt42
Wow
$2.49
That’s crazy

Great for target practice.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Bud Light sales tank by 23.6% over July 4 holiday amid Dylan Mulvaney backlash

Independence Day was unkind to bud light….

Sales of Bud Light fell yet again over the Fourth of July holiday period as the Anheuser-Busch brand lost more ground to rivals Modelo Especial, Coors Light and Miller Lite. The latest figures show sales of Bud Light dropping 23.6% in the one-week period ending on July 8 compared to the same period last year, according to Nielsen IQ data provided by Bump Williams Consulting.

Go woke
Get broke

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If A-B takes a dirt nap, I'll laugh. They had a money-maker and just had to politicize it, the idiots.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
At least some MUCH BETTER and better made beer will start making much needed moolah!

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

If A-B takes a dirt nap, I'll laugh. They had a money-maker and just had to politicize it, the idiots.

Cheers

All time what not to do in advertising.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ACalltoActions
At least some MUCH BETTER and better made beer will start making much needed moolah!

True

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Nah bro
Bud Light is tainted

Get woke
Go broke

Your facts in your mind are tainted because Bud Light sales have been declining for a very long time and you are ignoring LGBTQ drop in sales in all of this and if the company starts campaigning for younger people's business then they will always be in the black. Because the way of the future generations is being awake and tolerant.

Also in stock market talk, they just moved the stocks from 'hold' to 'buy'.

“It’s been in decline for a really long time. And if we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for Bud Light,” she told the Make Yourself at Home podcast on 30 March 2023.

www.thedrinksbusiness.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Nah bro
Bud Light is tainted

Get woke
Go broke

Bud Light sales have been declining for a very long time'.

“It’s been in decline for a really long time. And if we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for Bud Light,” she told the Make Yourself at Home podcast on 30 March 2023.

www.thedrinksbusiness.com...

Is that why they remained the #1 selling beer in America until recently? Only falling from that podium after this whole mess started, then eventually leading to it getting knocked out of the top 10 beers list.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When/if your sales are in decline, alienating your lifelong customer base is the absolute WORST action to take!!
edit on 19-7-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

BINGO!!!

Not sure why there are so many here that find that so hard to understand....

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No
The only thing here “tainted” is you and your unbelievably ignorant assertion that the lgbtpqrstuvwxyz people are in any relevant economic buying bloc.
What absolute bull feathers.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
townhall.com...
Ouch
Losing sales and paying off reps….
Expensive woke….

This is because A-B InBev is covering any loss of sales. “What the company is doing,” went the explanation, “is taking my figures from this time last year and making up any of the difference.”

Wow
That is a lot of loot to make up.

Go woke
Get broke

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
nypost.com... ign=partnerfeed

At another Charleston bar, Blind Tiger Pub, sales of Bud Light are “almost non-existent,” general manager Clayton Dukes told Union. “At first I thought this might blow over pretty quick, but I think it is pretty apparent that this isn’t going anywhere for a long time,” Dukes said, noting that the low sales caused him to swap the Bud Light draft with Michelob Ultra.

Almost non existent

Well done bud light
Real men of genius

Go woke
Get broke

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: SourGrapes

BINGO!!!

Not sure why there are so many here that find that so hard to understand....

because they are the same people that think a guy can get pregnant and sticking a tampon up their butts makes them a women.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join