It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light’s sales drop is accelerating amid Dylan Mulvaney fiasco

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: PorkChop96
It would have been my go to for bringing to gatherings.
Nobody hated it and it was inexpensive.
Now it’s a political argument waiting to happen.
I don’t want political arguments when drinking with friends.
Much easier to bring a different product.

It was always pisswater but it was middle, normal America’s pisswater.
Now that the femme fatales have claimed it, let em have it. It’s that simple.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
Nobody wants that headache anymore.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.ntd.com...

Demand for Bud Light has significantly declined in recent weeks in the midst of a boycott against the company for producing a can with a transgender influencer’s face on it, according to a mobile bartending company founder. “There has been a ‘significant shift’ in consumer preferences,” Catarina Tucker, the founder of Barnastics, told Fox News. “Bud Light, once a popular option, is no longer capturing the attention or enthusiasm of event organizers and attendees.”

Interesting reflections from those dealing with the public.

Barnastics, according to Tucker, allows customers to build a custom proposal, allowing them to see the demand for certain beverages. And, the data shows that demand for Bud Light “has plummeted completely,” she said, adding that “no one wants it at their event anymore.”

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

This dude is heard by many.
Interesting to see him say this.

"Yeah, and obviously the Bud Light thing with Dylan Mulvaney, they’ve lost $20+ billion," Rogan added. "Can you imagine, you’re just gonna send a f------ can to a confused person - that ‘Day 365 of womanhood’ - and you send that person a f------ can with their face on it and your company loses $20 billion?" Rogan said. "That is wild s---, man."

He has sponsors as well, interesting to see public repudiation.

"So we’re seeing that now where we never saw that before, where people are going ‘Enough! Enough! Stop shoving this down everybody’s throat,’" Rogan observed.

"When I go to Target I don’t want to see like f------ tuck pants, like they’re designed to help you tuck your d---," Rogan said. "Hey, that’s not normal, I don’t want that right in front of everybody. It’s weird."

Not normal
Oh boy

"There’s a lot of f------ real weirdness with this group of people that is trying to change the way people view sexuality and gender," he said. "They’re proselytizing."

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well now

After 22 Years, Bud Light has Officially been Overtaken as the Best-Selling Beer in the US

Oh wow
remarkable-mag.com...

It was the go-to beer that instantly evoked thoughts of the United States. However, the tides have shifted, and Bud Light has now relinquished its title as the best-selling beer in the US.

In a report by CBS News, it was revealed that Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI), the parent company of Bud Light, experienced a staggering 23% decline in sales, amounting to $297 million, during the four-week period ending on May 28. This significant drop in sales marks a turning point for the renowned beer brand. Stepping into the spotlight is another contender, Modelo Especial, a Mexican beer brand.

Ole’

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Riley Green was the opener at a concert at Arrowhead this weekend. He sang I Wish Grandpa's Never Died and changed the lyrics away from Bud Light. The crowd cheered, and Mahomes was there drinking Coors.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Wow

People have had enough politics shoved at them.

Go woke
Get broke

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.outkick.com...

Wow
This guy isn’t pulling any punches.

BAR RESCUE’ HOST JON TAFFER CRUSHES BUD LIGHT FOR ‘SLAPPING CUSTOMERS IN THE FACE’

“Beer brands and people’s connection to their beer is an identifier of your personality, it’s almost emotional,” Taffer said. “People connect with these brands very heavily and in their view the brand slapped them in the face. “This isn’t going away any time soon … it’s forever.”

Forever
Interesting
Others here disagreed with that assessment

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Riley Green was the opener at a concert at Arrowhead this weekend. He sang I Wish Grandpa's Never Died and changed the lyrics away from Bud Light. The crowd cheered, and Mahomes was there drinking Coors.

we were hanging out the other day and that song came on. Someone said "yea, that song didn't age well".

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
fortune.com...

The multinational brewer admitted it failed to “really understand” the lager’s core customer group after sales plummeted following an April 1 paid promotion by a transgender influencer.

Oh wow

He also said the company would provide financial assistance to its independent wholesalers. According to a report by ABC News, salespeople at one Florida distributor that wished to remain anonymous lost roughly $2,000 worth of commissions as their sales of Bud Light plummeted by as much as 60% over Memorial Day.

At least they are trying to help.

Too bad no one wants their political headache anymore

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Saw their new advertisement on TV tonight. Was very Patriotic, giving money to Veteran Flag charity of some kind.

Seems like they did know who their audience used to be.

Think they permanently damage themselves and these adds won’t help. Same group is pissed at what is happening to our military. Tone deaf company.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Yet another "good" look for BL and AB.......

How can anyone condone this?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Those few that were saying BL/AB will bounce back from this still want to argue that?

Down 30% compared to previous year sounds pretty serious to me, not looking good

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

www.foxnews.com...

Yet another "good" look for BL and AB.......

How can anyone condone this?

It’s Canada buddy.

They are different up there.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Those few that were saying BL/AB will bounce back from this still want to argue that?

Down 30% compared to previous year sounds pretty serious to me, not looking good

Imo bud light is done.
Sacrificed on the altar of woke.

Good luck getting any of those poo pooing this to admit such.
One dude here deals with it directly daily, he tried to sell it wouldn’t matter in a few days….
Devils in the details I guess?

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Yet another "good" look for BL and AB....... How can anyone condone this?

nothing more sad and pitiful looking than old fat gay men and women walking around naked with all their nasty parts hanging down. that there is a fine look for ab bev.
edit on 6-7-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

www.foxnews.com...

Imo bud light is done.
Sacrificed on the altar of woke.

Good luck getting any of those poo pooing this to admit such.
One dude here deals with it directly daily, he tried to sell it wouldn’t matter in a few days….
Devils in the details I guess?

That poor fella. Bless his little pea-pickin heart.

Maybe he’ll still pop up again and announce it’s not really happening.

“The Americans are not winning ! We are roasting their stomachs in hell !”
-BB

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They'll rebrand it, launch a massive new campaign aimed at sports and jocks and dummies thinking it'll make them thin and active and attractive and the sheeple will eat it all up

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I quit buying their products when they sold out to InBev, Long before the woke world started showing it’s clown face.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit
LOL no.

Most of the occasional drinkers I know, that would grab a BL, like me, because it was known, and easy to get down, have already found something to replace it.

The only way I'm switching again is if this brand does something equally or more stupid.
I don't see Labatt doing that, but who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join