It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Unprecedented' images of Martian Moon Deimos up close and personal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You didn’t answer what else could cause an image of 2 suns.

What questions of yours did I not answer? I have tried to answer all your reasonable questions.

And I never said Antarctic ice wall which is a flat earth idea. I said there is literally a South Pole supporting Heaven.

Man made meteorites? Well that’s an interesting thought. Are UFOs human beings? Are the creators of Heaven, Earth, and the Universe human beings? I actually tend to have a bias that they are…

edit on 2-5-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Well, I am done now you can't argue with bonkers.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You didn’t answer what else could cause an image of 2 suns.

I think you may find i did with "a mirage" aka an optical illusion caused by atmospheric conditions.

How does the south pole support heaven and where is heaven for that matter?

What's this south pole made of?

If man did not make the ""meteorites"" then who is responsible, and how for that matter?

UFOs are unidentified flying objects by definition.

edit on 2-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
always thought that one looked sus. Anyone else watch the expanse?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HabAchilles

Loved the Expanse.

And the books.

10/10.

Shame they did not continue the show to the end of the books.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I can see the reflection of the sun in Heaven, and the actual sun behind the glass, every time I look at the sun at an indirect angle. That is the optical effect shown in my avatar. If the atmospheric conditions allow the sun to be seen, but it has been very dimmed, such as during a wildfire, then the reflection is not so overpowering, and you can see two suns, as opposed to overlapping circles, which can be seen on any other clear day. This much I know, and it should be accepted by others.

We should then consider the glass must be connected to earth at some point(s). The South Pole seems like a likely point. And so does the North Pole, btw. Maybe both.

We also need to consider that meteorites (in addition to rockets) aren’t shattering this glass. So we must conclude meteorites aren’t falling to earth from outer space, so they must fall from inside Heaven. And we must conclude rocket launches are not passing through Heaven. They are all instances of massively wasteful fraud polluting the earth.

Of course I’m well aware you won’t accept what anybody with eyes can see. But it is amusing for me to argue with you anyway. Cheers.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

MARS 3 only lasted a few minutes and sent one partial garbled transmission from the surface

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Fake

its a composite then air brushed

Because it has to .

I'm sure you all have seen the video

Plenty of proof of flat earth

NASA was started by Nazis from project paperclip

Werner von Braun has psalm 19.1 on his grave stone

And don't forget Carol... The last card.. the fake alien invasion

Project bluebeam is real and jac vallee exposed it

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Talking sense to flat earthers is like teaching a pig to sing

It wastes your time and annoys the pig ........

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   

No you cant, no we don't, no we shouldn't, and no we aren't.

As to your amusement, well you need to get your jollies and kicks somewhere.

It's not like you can get your end away anywhere else.

With all that reverse incel nonsense where you claim to refrain from sex in some sort of bid for immortality.

As to what i will accept, the fact that you know nothing about science, technology, or physics, and refuse to accept the reality of the planet springs to mind.

Anyhoo i canny feed you today son, work to do all that jazz, you will simply have to find another leg to metaphorically hump im afraid.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Indeed it did.

But after 10 failed previous attempts.

You have to give the Soviets of the day a hat and a balloon for perseverance.

Mars 3 was what they would call a partial success as opposed to their previous forays into the Martian territory.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dyax-

Plenty of proof of flat earth

Provide it then.

The first part of a 4 short video series that completely debunks the nonsensical notion of a flat earth.
edit on 3-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

No you cant, no we don't, no we shouldn't, and no we aren't.

As to your amusement, well you need to get your jollies and kicks somewhere.

It's not like you can get your end away anywhere else.

With all that reverse incel nonsense where you claim to refrain from sex in some sort of bid for immortality.

As to what i will accept, the fact that you know nothing about science, technology, or physics, and refuse to accept the reality of the planet springs to mind.

Anyhoo i canny feed you today son, work to do all that jazz, you will simply have to find another leg to metaphorically hump im afraid.

Have a nice day.

What even is this response? I am not saying I believe in either globe or flat/hyperbola earth shape but I can say you are not doing the globe earthers any favors.

At least you can present your points in a manner that doesn't just hurl insults and use one's past post history as a weapon against them.
edit on 4-5-2023 by Antimony because: format.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

What even is this response?

Antimony the response is what he deserves considering the nonsense he's punting.

I am not saying I believe in either globe or flat/hyperbola earth shape

As to what you choose to believe, well that is neither here nor there because the shape of the planet has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The fact is the Earth is shaped like an oblate spheroid, aka a globe.

The same as the rest of the planets in our star system, and as is evidenced by the pictures taken from the probes we sent to them and the data they return.

but I can say you are not doing the globe earthers any favors.

You can say whatever you please, I'm not here to do anybody favors.

The shape of the planet is not in question to anyone with half a brain.
edit on 4-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Say what you will about my past posts. I’m not offended by thread drift, but often the moderators here are.

I have followed my own advice given in the past posts of mine (which you’re trying to twist into some kind of supernatural comic book, btw) and very much cured my heart disease and IBS. That’s a pretty big deal, I say.

Back to the topic of this thread, there is no proof the shape of the earth is round going north and south. There is even proof the shape of the earth is concave on the Florida coast going north-south. I have conceded to your points that the earth is spherical going east west.

Even that discussion is beside the main point I made applicable to this thread. That the earth is inside a glass container, and rockets can’t break through it. My avatar is the proof, and the Libyan glass fields are just 1 point of supporting evidence.

Cheers!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Double.

My bad.

link   

Say what you will about my past posts. I’m not offended by thread drift, but often the moderators here are.

Well you have said it, so there is that.

I have followed my own advice given in the past posts of mine (which you’re trying to twist into some kind of supernatural comic book, btw) and very much cured my heart disease and IBS. That’s a pretty big deal, I say.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, can you provide proof your nonsensical notions can cure coronary heart disease?

Because my understanding is that it can be treated but not cured.

Back to the topic of this thread, there is no proof the shape of the earth is round going north and south. There is even proof the shape of the earth is concave on the Florida coast going north-south. I have conceded to your points that the earth is spherical going east west.

Plenty of proof that you have been provided with and can plainly see with your own eyes.

As to conceding my points, they are not points but facts.

Where are your facts that's support bell end Earth or whatever the hell you are trying to say?

Even that discussion is beside the main point I made applicable to this thread. That the earth is inside a glass container, and rockets can’t break through it. My avatar is the proof, and the Libyan glass fields are just 1 point of supporting evidence.

Your avatar is proof of squat aside from a digital image depicting what looks to be a mirage which as has already been explained is simply a trick of light down to atmospheric lensing/refraction.

And the Earth is most definitely not inside any sort of glass container.

Simple as that really.

link   

Playing doubles again.

My bad.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I know I had these diseases. Bloody turds since I was 35. Heart convulsions starting at 41, and continuing until 42. Now I do not have these conditions and I’m 43. I only changed 1 major thing in my routine. Poof. Diseases pretty much faded away. There’s my proof. I call it proof because, like you said, and like I experienced, these diseases did not have any other way to be cured. I think there’s still more room for improvement, but I cannot deny the results seen thus far.

See I’m sending you a real picture as proof and your’re sending me a fake picture.

The atmospheric conditions are obviously a glass wall. Please describe any other atmospheric conditions that would reflect the sun as an almost mirror like image.
edit on 4-5-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

There is even proof the shape of the earth is concave on the Florida coast going north-south

Would you like to share this proof with us or direct us to where we can find it?

the earth is inside a glass container, and rockets can’t break through it

Now this one I would I would sell my granny for just to see any semblance of reality if you can provide any proof other than your avatar.

Won't be holding my breath and granny said she is relieved that I won't have to sell her!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join