It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Unprecedented' images of Martian Moon Deimos up close and personal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dionysaur

Satellites are an example of UFOs. The recent spy balloon fiasco is another example. Meteorites are another example as discussed here.

And here is my personal example of a paragliding UFO which I filmed on 3/27/21, and later blogged about.

ufo144.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Smashing but that's still not how pollination works nor does it have anything to do with meteorites.

A plant's mineral nutrients come from the soil with the most important primary macronutrients being nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.

Also, you don't have definitive proof that the Tunguska event was a meteorite strike down to the lack of information and factual evidence that surrounds the incident.

Would also have to wonder how the alleged Tunguska meteorite strike breached your fake glass firmament nonsense?

I think you may need to answer that query considering the crap you are punting.

edit on 2-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Ile cut the crap about vacations to Antarctica when you do the same regarding glass firmaments and fake meteorite strikes devised by man. LoL

Just because you have never left your country doesn't mean other people cannot travel to Antarctica.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I have given up arguing with this guff. I mean, Bell End Earth and paragliding UFO's?!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ffs sake don't start him on sex/masturbation, he thinks ejaculation is full of demons and that you get toxoplasmosis from sex if memory serves.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Fertilising meteorites!!!!!!

Back on topic, I have always thought that there is something very odd about Mars' Moons.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The moons of Mars are apparently some of the smallest in the system comparatively speaking.

Quite a few anomalies and unanswered questions pertaining to the Martian moons.

solarsystem.nasa.gov...#:~:text=Mars'%20moons%20are%20among%20the,30%20hours%20for%20each%20orbit.

Then there was the Russian probe Phobos 2 that lost contact whilst getting rather close to the moon.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

More than one probe, I seem to recall?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Russia has not got the best of track records where sending probes to Mars or her moons is concerned.

The Soviet Union suffered a string of 10 failed Mars missions until finally, in 1971, the Mars 3 orbiter reached its destination.

www.space.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Weren't there some NASA ones, too?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Think so, Mars has got quite a high failure rate where sending the likes of probes is concerned no matter who is sending them.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Why do you keep changing the subject to pollination?

Evidence of meteorite fragments has been found:

www.nature.com...

The blast at the time suggests that meteorite obliterated itself so powerfully, before it hit the ground, leaving nothing but dust which served as a great soil fertilizer, and lead to outsized plant growth in that area of detonation, in the following decades.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Vacations and outposts in Antarctica are to the outskirts. No public person is traveling to the center of Antarctica and surviving the voyage.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

This guy, one of many did it.

Cruises can't sail to anything but the edge, for obvious reasons.

There no commercial airports in the middle, again, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, is the ice wall (LOL) not on the edge, where tourists can freely travel? Is it in the centre?

How might that make sense?

Asking out of morbid curiousity.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Hardly conclusive proof InachMarbank.

Tunguska event could be explained by a few different theories including the air blat hypothesis

I have endeavored to answer your questions, so far you have dodged quite a few of mine and failed to provide one iota of actual proof to back up the spurious claims you have made.

Glass firmaments and man-made meteorites, antarctic ice walls and whatnot, complete and utter tripe and you know it.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

What's a "public person"? LoL

Planes can and do sometimes fly over Antarctica, it is not a no-fly zone and it is not illegal, it is just very impractical to do so. Smaller planes fly lower and have to deal with challenging weather conditions, snow-falls, white-outs and icing problems.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You just couldn’t resist talking to me could you? I thought you were done.

Anyway, a hike from Ronne to Ross ice shelves is not a voyage to the center of Antarctica. It is a path along the outskirts.

Yes following a compass south as far as possible on the Antarctic continent would indeed be a curiosity ending in morbidity.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Oh they fly over the center of the continent???

That’s not what a commercial flight from Australia to South America would do.

edit on 2-5-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

if the glass is attached to the centre of antartica as you suggest, does that not then mean that part of the earth is outside of the glass sphere?

also can you clarify what sort of device is used to launch the meteors at speeds of 40miles per second

thanks

edit on 000000p3102America/Chicago502202325 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I’d love to be able to answer these questions for you. But they are too advanced for me. Look you can see the reflection of the Sun in Heaven and accept that rockets can’t penetrate that glass barrier. That much I’m absolutely certain of.

Perhaps there is just empty space inside the South Pole, or perhaps not.

I don’t have any experience launching meteorites to know how to answer your question.

Can you prove meteorites fall from outer space to earth?

Have you traveled to the center of Antarctica?

edit on 2-5-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join