It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking update: an arrest has been made in the recent major U.S. intelligence leak

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Possibly more arrests coming.

There's a press conference scheduled for 1 pm about arrests made that involves matters of national security.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This kid smells like a patsy.
He wouldn't have access to those hard copies, most likely.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: carewemust

This kid smells like a patsy.
He wouldn't have access to those hard copies, most likely.

Or he's actually an agent for the real purpose 😀

Like maybe a disposable identity 😀

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Can anyone link to the alleged material? How do we know any of this is real?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

If you are asking in a literal sense... it's not really possible.

Ultimately ANYTHING we could be shown MUST be 'sourced' by the very people who we - almost by definition - cannot rationally trust.

So in the end, unless there is a source that you, personally, faithfully embrace, you'll never get what you want outside of 'breaking the laws of secrecy.'

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Ultimately ANYTHING we could be shown MUST be 'sourced' by the very people who we - almost by definition - cannot rationally trust.

Are we, as a community, ready for that conversation.......?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's a tough question I think.

As a population of humans, we are perpetually clustering ourselves together at times, and apart at others. I thought that community represents a collective acceptances of one another, not one imposed by an external 'mandate of authority.' Assuming such a thing can really exists, I could (or might dare) say "Yes, we are ready." But the first reaction of some is to immediately manifest the "why he/she/they are not part of the community" aspect of the collective relationship... perhaps that's a "human" thing. Making the truth of "We are not ready" inescapable.

So my natural inclination is to answer that question with this question: "Do we want to have that conversation?"

To the OP: Sorry for the off-topic drift... I have a hard time resisting the tough questions... I blame JinMI...

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

When I say, we as a community, I mean the method we all agree to as it applies to sourcing. Even the source can and should be questioned when warranted but a source nonetheless. I suppose I could have made that clear apologies.

Point being, we only know what we are shown. Even right down to what has been disclosed from a govt authority.

Bringing our minor tangent back on topic, we can, even without a source infer actions. In this case, the veering way off from the material of the leak and instead going after, with an all too friendly complicit media, the leaker.

So, in short, we as a community really should have a sourcing discussion and exactly how much weight it can carry in our modern times.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join