It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Shows Pro Choice isn’t Going Away

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

War is hell and evil but that's a different conversation.

Just curious; are you on the side of letting the voters in each state decide on abortion terms or on the side of giving more power to the federal government?

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
You are 100% right and you can count on me for my support. Republican men are too stupid and arrogant to understand anything involving birth, apparently. Wisconsin is losing doctors fast because the law is getting in the way of them treating their patients with ethical medical care. It's not just about abortion.

And wisconsin voters seem to feel that it has gone to far. And are now making some changes.
This is how the country should work.

We need to all stop getting so butt hurt when the vote doesn't turn out the way we want it to.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

A human beings life begins at conception and ends at death. This is a continuous, unbroken cycle that flows in a single direction, by an internally directed process.

Prove it.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Both consented to try and create a new human life

lololol! What world do you live in? 99% of sex is done because people are horny. Very rarely is it ever about making babies.

And there is nothing wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Alcohol alters your mind.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I just want it said that none of this should be the business of the government. Or the business of strangers.

Thank you for saying it. I agree completely-- and I think you understood that. But it's a crucial distinction and I'm glad you did.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos77

So if I am to understand this right.Women who normally would lean Republican and vote Republican will vote Democrat

It's either that or wisconsin has a lot more dem voters than they realized.

I guess we will know better once the 2024 election is over. Wisconsin is definitely a place to be watching.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A lot of people are Liberally Social, but Conservative Fiscally.

I'm one of those. It's just to bad that there is no fiscal conservatism present in any modern political parties. At least here in the united states.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Men and women do many crewl things to each other.
But what does that have to do with a women's right to chose what happens inside her womb?
What does that have to do with the fact that it takes two to fertilize an egg?

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

A D&C is the same as an abortion, just the more palatable term of what they are actually doing (Dilation and curettage).

It's exactly this overlap of treatments and medications for both spontaneous and induced abortions that presents the dilemma for doctors in states with strict laws. They know every D&C procedure will be subject to scrutiny and the threat of criminal prosecution by ignorant and arrogant prosecutors.

Not just D&Cs of course. The same medications prescribed to induce abortions are also prescribed after a miscarriage, for example.

I think you would be quite surprised at the amount of women who need that, not to mention what may be needed later in term.

I'm pretty sure many/most women don't talk about it except with a trusted few... if that many. It's often both physically and emotionally exhausting, if not devastating.

It's been 40+ years since my worst experiences, but I still don't like to even think about it, much less talk about it. I can now, but it's not something I enjoy.
edit on 7-4-2023 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

War is hell and evil but that's a different conversation.

Just curious; are you on the side of letting the voters in each state decide on abortion terms or on the side of giving more power to the federal government?
States have the right . It should never be a federal issue .

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Best hope you don't move to Texas where Dr. Judge knows best.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

It's now a Federal/Supreme Court issue again.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not cool

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Dead Babies can't Take Care of Themselves....................

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WaH,,,,,,,,,,
edit on 8-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It is?

What did I miss?

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
That Federal judge in Texas judge banned one of the abortion pills (with a week delay to implement), and now a Federal judge in Spokane WA state just ruled opposite in a multi-state case. "Houston we have a conflict."

This is what the Supreme Court is for, to settle disputes that lower courts disagree upon.
Pro or con, this is moving fast.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Men and women do many crewl things to each other.
But what does that have to do with a women's right to chose what happens inside her womb?
What does that have to do with the fact that it takes two to fertilize an egg?

I suggest you go back and re-read what I was replying to... you said they shared equal blame, its not equal not even close all the cards are held by women.

Dont want kids either dont have sex or get yourself fixed, no other way to guarantee no unwanted pregnancies, you called them just a few cells yet as young as 21 weeks in the womb kids have survived, and the left wants abortions up to the point of birth.

that is a death cult you are defending.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

you called them just a few cells yet as young as 21 weeks in the womb kids have survived, and the left wants abortions up to the point of birth.

Nobody is advocating for aborting a healthy fetus past viability. Late term abortion only occur because the fetus is diseased or deformed and/or the health and life of the women is at risk.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: DBCowboy
That Federal judge in Texas judge banned one of the abortion pills (with a week delay to implement), and now a Federal judge in Spokane WA state just ruled opposite in a multi-state case. "Houston we have a conflict."

This is what the Supreme Court is for, to settle disputes that lower courts disagree upon.
Pro or con, this is moving fast.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join