It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nord Stream Gas Pipelines And Russian Navy Activity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

that's the point, there just one video, and i've seen three screen shots and just one is of any kind of quality, the other two are just different people taking them from another point in the video.

there were five countries that investigated, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden, russia. all pretty much say the same thing.
it was sabotage and claim that there is 165 foot missing, cracks in the pipe, and it's buried. yet just one video released and no other images except from that one. where's the video of the missing 165 foot, where's the video / images of the cracks, where's the video images of the debris that would surly be there if 165 foot was blown to bits, where the video of the buried pipes. hell let a airliner dissapper into the sea and every scrap found is headline news around the world with 50 million image and video.

again as i said something ain't right, especially since russia hasn't put anything out but words / propaganda.

here are the screen shots that are the best i found, one i pointed out what i see.

now i know shape charges can cut pretty clean but that's to clean, that looks like it's been cut with a saw, or a plasma torch and dressed up with a grinder like it's ready to be welded back up.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: charlyv

What? Pipeline pigging has nothing to do with using reall PIGS!!

Well that’s embarrassing 🙃

Sorry, but the thought of them shooting real pigs into the pipes with explosives had me on the floor. Hey, who knows how it was done. Perhaps if they put apples in their mouths?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Look. Kanye just came out and said he loves Jewish people again because of Jonah Hills performance in 21 Jump Street. I actually prefer the sequel, and I only say that because it’s one of those trivial talking points with friends where some drinks have been had and you’re diving deep into is it possible for a sequel to be better than the original.

What I’m getting at is this timeline is truly incredible. It’s entertainingly bonkers.

So someone said sometimes we send pigs down the pipelines to clean them out… And I’m like, sure, but the catfish and crabs eat that in like 17 hours. I’ve seen all the planet earths on blu ray, I know the deal lol.

What’s next, dolphins trained to kill divers lol.
edit on 26-3-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
now i know shape charges can cut pretty clean but that's to clean, that looks like it's been cut with a saw, or a plasma torch and dressed up with a grinder like it's ready to be welded back up.

What's your experience with underwater explosions to deem it "too clean" from one picture? Also how does that explain the distorted shape (did they kick it afterwards to bend the pipe)? The crack? That jagged piece? Did they cut *and* explode it? Did they explode it first and then cut it? Not sure what would be the point, or why it would matter.

Considering the amount of gas escaping that we saw afterwards, I wouldnt want to be the guy told to cut a hole in a pressured underwater pipe.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Photo of a land pipe having been blown up by militants

niger oil pipe blown up

Also... pretty easy to find more oil pipe photos, with similar cuts to the alledged blown up Nordstream photos...

My guess:

- USS Kearsarge sent Seals down
- Seals cut the pipe
- Dumps undetonated charges near site
- Makes a controlled explosion (which causes the cut pipes to buckle from the pressure)
- Blame Russians...
- Wait... blame someone...
- Ok lets blame Pro Ukraine group who used a yacht to achieve the 80m dive from.
- Ok wait again..... lets blame Russian group of warships (which noone saw 70km from Danish Bornholm, neither Kearsarge which was there already......)
- Yes, this is what we run with!! 😍

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

Ah yes, I did wonder that as well.

How about remotely detonated linear shape charges?
They make exceptional cuts.

And then everything else I wrote.

Why? Because linear shape charges sounds too controlled and less aggressive. It would easierly fall back on Americans than saying it was "blown up", which most people consider to be a massive cartoon like explosion... and more Russian.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I found the notion reeeally funny.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Your common sense is anathema to this particular assortment of cheerleaders.

I've seen better gymnastics from blind paralympians.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
The question of "Russian" motivation is not as simple as it may seem.

It is possible that one faction within Putin's government sabotaged the pipeline, on Putin's orders, without the knowledge of other factions in the government. Compartmentalization of knowledge of such an act would hardly be surprising.

There are various reasons why the pipeline was sabotaged. Without further information, we the public can't be sure of what really happened.

Cheers

If that was the case, why the ridiculous story being published regarding some very small pro Ukraine group renting a yacht and doing it all like an expert team? That simply doesn't make any sense, to me at least. Plus, the Norwegian aircraft that could have sent a signal to a bouy (which there seems to be some evidence of something being left at the explosion site being talked about in recent days) was over the area at the time of the explosion.

Biden even said publicly they (US/ NATO) would stop it. In fact he basically promised they would. And truly, the US is the only ones to benefit from Nord-Stream being destroyed. So, why would Russia destroy it and then the west come out with this odd story after the Hersch story was published? Something doesn't add up.

Then again, I don't see a difference between the East and West. All playing us plebs against each other, like usual.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Your logic assumes Putin would operate in the interest of all of Russia and not for reasons of his own or of the ruling clique of Russia. I don't think that is a valid assumption. If you believe otherwise ... okay.

Yes, there are several 'explanations' being put forward by various parties.

Truth is yet unknown to the public. Time may tell. Or not.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And the farce never ends 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Now this Danish vessel is being fingered as the culprit! By the americans.

OMFG...

Do you see now, how immensely stupid this whole affair is.

The US needs to piss off and remove all military from countries that are not their own. Stop #ing up world you un-democratic naive pieces of # who cant put up a fight against people you didnt elect in the first place.

From a Dane to the entire US... you are a joke! Your country is a joke, your military is a joke, your "freedom" is a joke.
edit on 27/3/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It was there pipeline.. No need to blow it up they could just turn it off if they wanted too.. As Putin said. It is evident that Germany is still an occupied state since the WW2 by the way it responded to the incident...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: andy06shake

Would using pigs leave traces /pieces of it in bottom of the sea ? Even if have explosives...my guess is that it would ,and that someone would find them.

Many possibilitys yes like you write . But what was those Russian special ships sneaking there just before it happened, with AIS transponders off ?

Who ever did it used a submarine. Russia is at war & having naval patrols of your strategic oil lines is normal during peace , let alone during war .

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

From a Dane to the entire US... you are a joke! Your country is a joke, your military is a joke, your "freedom" is a joke.

That is not very nice.

Perhaps you are sad because you sold us your Danish West Indies that we turned into the U.S. Virgin Islands?
What a party place that is, and a bargain as well. You should drop in sometime.

As far as military, we could fit all of yours in a C-5M.

As far as freedom, you are starting to realize how hard it is to keep the assholes of the world out while letting in the ones that you think are good.

As retribution for a bad attitude, I will pick this corn muffin for breakfast.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Its pretty much established it wasn't the russians and it was the US that did the deed.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The U.N. says NO INVESTIGATION of what happened to the Nord Stream Pipeline is warranted.

U.N. votes "No": gettr.com...

No investigation of Covid.

No investigation of Nord Stream.

No investigation of Biden Family International Corruption.

YES to investigating Putin for War Crimes.

OK...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Its pretty much established it wasn't the russians and it was the US that did the deed.

Umm, no.

Nothing has been "established". Someone knows who did it (the perpetrators) and perhaps some of the investigators know as well. But the public has heard only speculation.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join