It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICC issues arrest warrant for Putin over Ukraine war crimes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

-.- Dude we already know that it ordered by the US, The person who put it into action was the UK(2-week) hired PM. A get in and get out move, where she sent a message 1-minute after the explosion saying 'it's done' and then quit being PM. LIZ TRUSS ADMITTED IT WAS SABOTAGE, w/o an actual investigation - because it was done under her orders.

So please stop blaming putin for 'blowing up his own pipeline'.

Seriously catch up already, as that was 'solved' months ago..

"How do the Russians know that the UK blew up the North Stream pipelines in partnership with the US?

Because @trussliz
used her iPhone to send a message to @SecBlinken
saying “It’s done” a minute after the pipeline blew up and before anybody else knew"

BBC - Liz Truss phone hack claim prompts calls for investigation - pipeline explosion

Did it get done? Obviously not, she was a pawn put into power to get a job done, she needed that power because of the secrecy involved in the attack. They don't give clearance to just anyone..
edit on 40420235831 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

-.- Dude we already know that it ordered by the US, The person who put it into action was the UK(2-week) hired PM. A get in and get out move, where she confirmed it 'done' and then quit. SHE ADMITTED IT. So please stop blaming putin for
'blowing up his own pipeline'. Seriously catch up already?

Show's serious ignorance - when it's been proven without a doubt the orders that were followed. She was made PM to do a job, she did that job and resigned as quickly as she could.

no we dont know anything, you conspiracy types are just easy too fool with false information as long as the US government is the target, i understand how rooted in fake southern history and culture, to rebel and fear the union, but get over it already and move on to real facts that aren't rooted in fear, hatred and paranoia. stop letting Russian propaganda mislead you to justify their actions all the time, every time russia invades other, interferes in elections, murders journalists, or whatever else they keep getting down to. oh poor russia, woe is me.
edit on 17-3-2023 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

link posted - took me a minute to get it all situated. It's not really a conspiracy anymore, there's like 1 maybe 2 people who actually are dumb enough to believe Russia would destroy their own property just to point a finger at someone else, with zero retaliation. Even the media couldn't push that agenda, and they tried for like what a day? They couldn't sell it, so it got left in the dust.

It was so badly done that they couldn't even used as an excuse to push more war. Which if it was RUSSIA, they would of blown-up their own crap(false-flag event), then(most important part) blamed someone else as an excuse to benefit or act against another. WHICH DIDN'T HAPPEN.

When it serves absolutely zero purpose in doing so. It's not like they had insurance payoffs on the pipeline property. When a US/UK pipeline was installed the same week the Russian one was destroyed.

Either way, believe what you want. Ain't no one gonna stop you. But the square peg doesn't fit in the round hole, just remember that. Every False-Flag serves a purpose, and this one did NOT.

Truth is those messages started getting leaked and talked about because she was getting a little power hungry(which wasn't the plan), so after she resigned (like the plan was, destroy the pipeline and resign) those messages stopped being leaked and circulating, and all investigations into her tampering with the pipeline ceased. She was blackmailed into resigning as PM period.

P.S that was BBC(UK) NOT Russian Propaganda calling for the investigation. I am not a Russian Sympathizer, I'm just more privy to what's going on in the world of politics because I understand exactly how they act/behave. The fact that she resigned out shined those messages confirming destruction of the pipeline as the bombs were set, because that was the IMPORTANT news, not the pipeline. It was the distraction to get away from the attack on the pipeline to make it as 'small a deal' as possible once they realized that agenda couldn't be sold - because it was simply not believable. A pretty good one to sit there and humiliate the 'shortest term PM' in all of UK History for over 2 months straight.
edit on 40420235331 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

originally posted by: nonnez
Sadly, this means nothing. They have no power. If they ask the UN to give authority/jurisdiction ruzzia will simply veto it . . . The crimes will continue . . . the deaths on both sides will continue . . .

factual it means putin can't travel to 123 countries without being arrested.

now stop and think for a moment what would happen if some idiot like biden had him arrested while in the country? do you not understand the international damage that would do? first and foremost, kidnapping a head of state alone can easily cause open war, which in this case could very well mean a nuclear response. but possibly even worse than that, it would put every single diplomat serving outside their home country, in the entire world, at risk. because such a kidnapping of that world leader/diplomat, would completely destroy the protections of all other diplomats.

seriously how would YOU want the US to react if say biden, obama, Trump etc (whoever it is that you want and like as President), was equally kidnapped, by say China, when they go over to China (or another country for that matter, by the Chinese, like in this case we all know if Putin was kidnapped by the French, it would still be known that it was done on behalf of the US and evil Ukrainian madman)? would you be saying "oh well, too bad, i guess we will just elect a new President"? NO you would be calling for their immediate release, or face war and/or a nuke. well, it would be the same for the Russians.

and since a certain someone on this tread is accusing those who don't support the Ukrainian/west, caused war, of being "Russian bots or trolls", well, i would say from what i have seen in this thread, that it is likely that THEY if anyone are the ones working on behalf of either the US or Ukraine, aka a bot or troll for them.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

kidnapping a head of state.

Are you making this up as you go along ?

Yes you are.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think it's very important to note that at one point this thread had 10 flags and made it to the middle column, the flagged list. Then it quickly dropped to 7 flags and off the live list.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

kidnapping a head of state.

Are you making this up as you go along ?

Yes you are.

nope kidnapping a head of state is exactly what it is. just as if like i said obama was "arrested" for his crimes while abroad as President of the US. and i assure you, you would be saying "kidnapped", because that is hat it would, be, just as arresting Putin would be. because we all know, at least those of us who try to look beyond our own propaganda, that there is no real factual basis or real proven evidence at all that the Russians and Putin have done anything wrong. and that it is all just another part of the war the west and the Ukraine caused. figuring if they kidnap Putin on their trumped up charges, that they will win the war. and that is it.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yep, you remember that story where a 'diplomat' ran someone down and killed them with their car then left the country caused an 'uproar'. These 'politicians' have unnatural immunity in other countries, the minute they change the rules. The minute all hell will breaks loose. If you were in their way, they could pull out a gun shoot you. Show their political ID to officers and be let go on the spot. These are the political rules put in place globally to allow leaders to travel to and fro w/o fear of political arrest. (It's also why half of them have no issues traveling to the US with 7-9year old sex-erm- brides)

This would not only harm our own diplomats in other countries, but this will make other countries less likely to trust the US, and even deal with us. Including our allies, as who could trust someone who breaks diplomatic immunity while abroad? No one, it's why police/fbi don't rescue those poor child brides from these leaders.

See a warrant for someone like Bill Gates is different then a Warrant for Putin or Biden. BG is a citizen, the other two are leaders. So it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Since everyone wants to be the 'hero' that brings in Putin.
edit on 50520231531 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Not this again?!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

War criminals can't claim diplomatic immunity in the ICC.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

War criminals can't claim diplomatic immunity in the ICC.

and just WHO gets to decide exactly who is a war criminal? oh that is right, those on the other side of the war, completely invalidating it. there really are NO neutral countries in this. unless of course we ask those small countries like the Philippines, and Malaysia, and some countries in Africa, who are about the only type of countries that MIGHT actually be neutral and thus actually impartial, to be in charge of such things.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Yep, you remember that story where a 'diplomat' ran someone down and killed them with their car then left the country caused an 'uproar'. These 'politicians' have unnatural immunity in other countries, the minute they change the rules. The minute all hell will breaks loose. If you were in their way, they could pull out a gun shoot you. Show their political ID to officers and be let go on the spot. Not joking, these are the political rules put in place globally to allow leaders to travel to and fro w/o fear of political arrest.

This would not only harm our own diplomats in other countries, but this will make other countries less likely to trust the US, and even deal with us. Including our allies, as who could trust someone who breaks diplomatic immunity while abroad? No one.

I sense a huge crapstorm headed our way with this warrant. See a warrant for Bill Gates is different then a Warrant for Putin or Biden. Bg is a citizen, the other two are leaders.

i wish i could give you more stars for explaining it better and clearer than i could.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Judges? In the ICC?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
ICC is toothless , that's not a secret

Just another arm of the UN

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I agree with you, however I can't dismiss the fact that there's a lot of countries who don't see Putin as a war criminal. The word "War Criminal" is too broad by definition. Great Nations both rise and fall on conquering land and nations, its all throughout human history. Just because we don't like it, doesn't mean that he's a 'war criminal'. Because from where i'm sitting, there's been a lot of good and bad on both sides. Not just 1, as the UK is no saint either.

Now *IF* Russia is correct in the genocides of Russian people, then he had every right to step in and protect those people. But honestly, good luck getting the truth out of anyone. Everyone only see's the glass one way or the other instead of it being neither full nor empty.

edit on 50520230831 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Congressmen and NCMEC say President Biden facilitates International Child Trafficking.

The ICC Should Issue an Arrest Warrant for Joseph Robinette Biden, as Well.

The Damning Report: owens.house.gov...

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Belarus, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, China, etc?

Those beacons of democracy and freedom's?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Try having a family member killed in cold blood because a politician wants to win an election.

Then you'll see where I come from, cause it's always the best ones on paper that do the worst crimes and get away with it (because they don't have their every move watched under a magnifying glass like the OBVIOUS bad ones). So, as far as i'm concerned they are ALL criminals. Ain't no unstained hands among ANY of them and not one should be Preferred or TRUSTED over another they are ALL liars and corrupted to high hell and back.

Every single one of them live in glass houses and throw rocks.

So take that as you will, and keep that in mind is my only advice.. It kinda sickens me that people 'choose a side' and then willfully blind themselves to the BS of the side they have chosen, to the point they defend these people like they 'know' them, or they are their family members, and ya'll share the same BLOOD. Ain't none of them give a crap about any of us, not 1. Even the "REAL" Pretenders are just as bad if not worse. As I said above.

edit on 60620232331 by BlackArrow because: I quoted "real" in that line because it's obvious as hell when someone's 'faking' to give a #. The "real" pretenders are very good at what they do.. and can appear "real", even fake tears and cry to show they care. Don't believe ANY of it.

edit on 60620234631 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Judges? In the ICC?

who are working on behalf of one side of the war. with no impartiality at all. and therefore nowhere even close to legitimate.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Plenty of Ukrainians have been killed in cold blood because of Putin's "special Military Operation" so tell it to their family members.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join