It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICC issues arrest warrant for Putin over Ukraine war crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Who are working on behalf of most of the free World?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'm sure you heard the term "make an example" out of someone. This wasn't invented by 'mafia bosses', this was invented by politicians in power, to gain favor from the public by doing something 'extreme' against someone who didn't deserve it. This is why there are so many INNOCENT people in prison simply because they can't read, or are deaf, blind, mute, or have some REAL form of mental disorder. In the 90's this accounted for 78% of the people in prison(only about 12% were in prison because of REAL and/or SERIOUS crimes).

It's got better for awhile with 'no child left behind' laws that made the state give paid aid/tutoring to children falling behind(that ran out of funding real quick thanks to democrats dipping their hands in those funds, lasted about 2 years). However.. this next generation will wind up the highest % of innocent people in prison because of the above, thanks to the lock downs and the way these children are being raised to stunt, stupify, demoralize, and instill zero hope for a future in(Gen Y - believe there is no future for them). After all there is a reason CHILDREN(9-16) are the number 1 when it comes suicides right now.

So, again i'll let you be the judge there. I have way more stuff I can point out that is PURE criminal, including the treatments people in America can't even believe was done here up til 1995. In fact, i'll give you an example: I been there.. it's seriously disturbing.. The Terror Dome, US - closed 1995 That's just 1 of MANY, that occurred in the US, and it only closed because it became 'overcrowded' not because of the actual experimentation done on those prisoners.

So don't think the US is any different. This prison paid off many judged to send people there, to experiment on. Crime or no, they wanted bodies. Guess where it's located, right smack in the heart of Philadelphia, PA.

So this war that Putin is fighting, one of his claims was that they were doing the same, the death district in kyiv was WELL known to be just like our little terror dome, considering that's exactly where all the experimentation went. They would abduct people, torture them, and then release them to spread disease and die.

So like I said, there's both good and bad to both sides. Ukraine should of never accepted the money from the Health Organization OR the US to continue these experiments and genocides. Those closures of those 'experimental' prisons here in the US happen to line up with Ukraine becoming an 'independant' nation. Food for thought, on why we defend it so hard and tried so hard to keep those bio labs(confirmed) confidential, until it became undeniable their existence.

But i'm sure no one's even bothered to look at the interesting timelines when it came to the closures of those experimental prisons here in the US and 'Ukraines' magic independence as a fully funded nation(I mean it lines up perfectly with when we started sending money to ukraine for their 'services' after such a few short years of 'independence' enough time to get a few labs up and running, as we've been funding them for 28years - 1995 US has been sending money to ukraine since 1995).

So don't call 'UKRAINE' a white knight just yet. Because that's just the start - Russia would of never tolerated the US performing experiments on Russian civilians, fyi..

BTW - Brexit can't even come close to an 'independance', let alone somehow managing to be fully funded. California, thinks they can do it because of 'hollywood'.

Anyway i'm done for now, this is taking up way to much of my time. At this point it's either going to click or it's not, and while i don't mind sharing what I know. I feel like it's a waste of time with excuses from those that choose sides, and then accuse me of picking a side. When it's clear i'm actually neutral on the entire topic. Because I don't blind myself to ANY sides bull#. I look at historical PUBLIC records(thanks to the information transparency act put in place by the Obama admin - which was created mainly to hide info in plain sight, since no one believes the white house is capable of such treachery and to brag about it) for my information. Not modern day he said/she said opinions. (Labelled facts cuz feelings somehow change reality.)

If you knew how much BS Obama put on that whitehouse website front page during his time in office, that people straight up denied reality because they didn't want to take time to read the (OFFICIAL SOURCE WHITEHOUSE.GOV) bills that got passed. You'd be astonished, they later redid the entire website because it was starting to pick up steam in the conspiracy forums with undeniable proof of the legislation that was passed. So now they just post bill numbers, instead of publishing the actual bills online. Feel free to confirm this yourself, using archive.org(internet clone, everything website ever created). I'm sure there's clones of the website on there somewhere, and if you can't find it right off the bat cause of deletions I recommend the paradox method. Surely you can figure out what i mean by that.

p.s - "Don't trust your instincts" says our government "Trust a politician instead". (I love the new motto: As it indicates the next phase has begun)
edit on 70720232131 by BlackArrow because: Instincts is what led to human survival and it's evolution. When you blind yourself and ignore your instincts you deny that part of you that learns, grows, adapts, changes, only to become nothing more then a submissive puppet.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

there are so many INNOCENT people in prison simply because they can't read, or are deaf, blind, mute, or have some REAL form of mental disorder. In the 90's this accounted for 78% of the people in prison(only about 12% were in prison because of REAL and/or SERIOUS crimes).

)

This has not changed. The US has the highest prison population on earth..over 2 million last time I checked..quite a money maker.

And Yep, most of them TRULY mentally ill..its either there or the hospital right, because nobody wants to deal with a 'case', especially if they can't exploit it…so lock em up…at least there the tax money can be more directly funneled to TBTB and other terrible demons that are ushering in the great recurve order.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If peace means giving in to Russia, then war is better.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The penny is slowly dropping, and people are realizing it. It is just a deflection from their own crimes.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

He transferred them to a safe area, away from fighting, and he's the bad guy.

I would not say it is that benign.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

This has not changed. The US has the highest prison population on earth..over 2 million last time I checked..quite a money maker.

When you define a prison sightly different it might not be near as big as others, but yes America is also the third largest population too.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MykeNukem

He transferred them to a safe area, away from fighting, and he's the bad guy.

I would not say it is that benign.

Of course it would never happen but if you had to choose between Putin and Biden babysitting your kids, who would you choose?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Of course it would never happen but if you had to choose between Putin and Biden babysitting your kids, who would you choose?

Pick between two evils, no thanks... It comes down to which one is the greater evil. Putin taking 6000+ kids and now rebranding them into true Russians is not new, it's been one of Russian's go to tool just like throwing endless bodies at the problem in the war.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They should just put sanctions on The ICC like The USA did when they tried to go after US soldiers for "Afghanistan war crimes".

I swear I remember a situation right before the election where Trump criminalized association with the ICC over that.

I know we are not a state party of the ICC. We helped create the Rome Statute, but didn't ratify it.
edit on 18-3-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: M5xaz

And the warrant for Biden for blowing up Nord Stream, a terrorist act, will be issued....when ?

Oh, right !

That's different.
Biden lets Globalists fudge pack his Ass, so then, terrorism, that's OK !!

maybe if it wasn't russia that blew up their own pipeline.

Give it up

Seymour Hersh already broke the story.
seymourhersh.substack.com...

Russia had no motive

The US did have a motive and blew it up.
And screwed Germany in the process.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Some interesting stuff about this here:

BBC News - Will Vladimir Putin ever face a war crimes trial?
www.bbc.co.uk...

War crimes are one thing, crimes against humanity, are a different ball game.
edit on 18-3-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: M5xaz

And the warrant for Biden for blowing up Nord Stream, a terrorist act, will be issued....when ?

Oh, right !

That's different.
Biden lets Globalists fudge pack his Ass, so then, terrorism, that's OK !!

maybe if it wasn't russia that blew up their own pipeline.

It's not " their own pipeline "

Russia are one of four partners that own it. Germany, France and Holland being the other three.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Well, I'd think he is the "bad guy" because the piece of garbage should never have invaded a sovereign nation in the first place . . . so yeah, it is vlad's fault.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The ICC arrest warrant is meaningless.

Considering the US gov also doesn't recognize the ICC for its own war crimes that they had likely committed during the Afghan war.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Exactly why would Russia blow up their own pipeline projects which provided Europe cheaper Energy?

screwed Germany in the process

Germany's industrial sector wont be recovering the way it was during the 2008 recession.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Will GW bush and others face a war crime trail hearing?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonnez
a reply to: MykeNukem

Well, I'd think he is the "bad guy" because the piece of garbage should never have invaded a sovereign nation in the first place . . . so yeah, it is vlad's fault.

Can nations be pieces of garbage too? If so perhaps the one that spent billions pursuing regime change and installing a puppet government via a coup that led to this is even worse garbage.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Yes, for sure, 'nations can be pieces of garbage too'. But do you realize that when putin poos it smells like poop and not rose petals? putler has no business invading and murdering innocent civilians, or destroying civilian infrastructure . . . let alone . . . stealing children! The ruzzian military's doctrine of indiscriminately conducting artillery shelling of broad areas, hoping to kill as many "enemies" as possible, results in the murder of innocent children, women, and men, as well as the destruction of homes and infrastructure (not to mention the deliberate targeting). But an operation to defend and reverse a coup?

If overthrowing of a puppet government, elected via corrupt election methods, like all opposition candidates being poisoned, beaten, imprisoned, or falling out windows, so that putler and his cronies can keep stealing riches from the Russian people can't be called a coup . . . how the hell can the 'special situation' in Ukraine hardly be called a coup by the ruzzian leadership?

These criminals that have re-elected the criminal-putler many times over, and over, and over, and . . . , can hardly be called figures of justice. Do you defend these lies and methods that supposedly justified the annexation of Crimea and other areas of Ukraine, the murder of the Ukrainian people, and the destruction of sovereign Ukrainian infrastructure, homes, cities, and livelihoods . . . futures . . .???

edit on 19-3-2023 by nonnez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Kinda make the ICC a laughing stock considering the war crimes and crimes against humanity that have gone on just in the past 20-something years alone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join