It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Lock your doors tonight”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Upon exiting the classified UFO briefing this evening, Senator Kennedy warns Americans to "Lock Our Doors Tonight".
🤔
twitter.com...

I'm betting that nothing was shot down, since no "remnants" have been found of what was allegedly shot down, imo, to cover for Biden's ineptness with the China spy balloon.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Love that episode. It's weird how some of those stories are so timeless that they feel like documentaries at time.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, but again the question before that answer is missing.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I’ve seen several clips now with (seemingly) no edits prior to his last comment and it was just reporters talking over each other. It didn’t seem to be a response but a statement.

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
He may have been referring to Nikki Haley running for President 😁

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nothing different for me. I lock our doors every night. I have a thumpy stick next to my side of the bed. My Darlin' is a cutter. She has a Burmese sword. She is good with it.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, but again the question before that answer is missing.

I think he's reacting to the general looniness of the Biden Admin UFO briefing.

Akin to, "America is so screwed with these idiots running things. Keep your doors locked at all times." Kennedy probably wanted to add, "keep a gun handy too!".

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound
I’ve seen several clips now with (seemingly) no edits prior to his last comment and it was just reporters talking over each other. It didn’t seem to be a response but a statement.

a reply to: Guyfriday

It sounded like something completely innocuous, something a southern man of that generation would say in an offhand way. I

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Nothing different for me. I lock our doors every night. I have a thumpy stick next to my side of the bed. My Darlin' is a cutter. She has a Burmese sword. She is good with it.

But but what if it is aliens? They probably bleed something too I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I hope by thumpy stick you mean a shotgun and a sword you mean like a 45 with laser precision.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Happy Valentines Day Everyone
This is NOT a Fantastic Night to tie HELIUM BALLOONS
to your Wife or Girl Friend's Chair & let them float, hover & explore the countryside.
Unless..(I cannot say that...?) but the BEST Answer is MANY MANY Balloons &
you have friends all over the country who could eliminate each balloon singly as
they glide thru different states & therefore you can relocate them where you want
them to be...
Hey Solved that for mystery for many!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No, my friend, I mean a thick stock of hickory, and by sword I mean a Dha.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The former Govenor of California taught us, in what I NOW assume was a documentary, that if something bleeds, we can kill it. Also, we should keep a bucket of mud around (just in case).

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

You need some guns homie. Swords pretty cool though, but guns are what you need that or kevin mcallister.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Dearest unidentified aircraft what are your pronouns?

Thats what your pic drives my mind to, that makes you an asshole in a way because in my whole life not only have I never gave a flying # about pronouns but I never cared about what they were for until the 2020s. Now I profess my age I am off for what I hope is puddin with thc gummies I will leave you with this. Aliens with balloons is the biggest dumbo sh it that could ever be dropped, ever.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Nothing can stop (top) (pop) The US Air Force .

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: The GUT

The former Govenor of California taught us, in what I NOW assume was a documentary, that if something bleeds, we can kill it. Also, we should keep a bucket of mud around (just in case).

never trust something that bleeds for 7 days or more and dont die... wait a minute

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

You say all this but wait till you see what next week's thing will be.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

PopGun™ starring Tom Cruise.
edit on 2/14/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join