It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pharma Executive Sasha Latypova Reveals that Public Health Has Been Militarized

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Because mainstream news and the government are almost entirely corrupted by private interests, it is up to independent whistleblowers to provide reliable information to we the people regarding who or what is responsible for the COVID nightmare.

Whistleblower Sasha Latypova was born in Ukraine and moved to the U.S. in the 1990s. She is an artist who ended up making her living as a pharma and medical device R & D executive.

The following article about her testimony is written by Mark Trozzi, MD:

Former Pharma Executive Sasha Latypova reveals that the misrepresented injections are "military counter-measure prototypes" owned by the Pentagon

From the beginning, the US government has quietly documented covid-19 as “an act of war”, not “a health event”. Speaking with Clayton Morris of Redacted News, Sasha Latypova just revealed shocking deceptions and deadly legalistic games used to deceive and poison the American people, generate massive profits and power-grabs, while attempting to avoid liability. Let’s be informed and not let them get away with it. . .

drtrozzi.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I still haven't gotten around to covering this, but yes, the vaccines were created and licensed by the DOD and distributed through big pharma. Because medical countermeasures don't have to be tested, big pharma has pretended the whole time they were doing the regular clinical trials when they weren't because legally it wasn't necessary.
edit on 1-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thank you for your post.

What I'm just beginning to grasp is that we the people need to not focus on Big Pharma as the culprit because the real culprit is our government, which apparently has sworn the likes of Fauci to secrecy in this whole "enterprise."

Some terminolgy I learned from the article:

1. Pandemic Enterprise - established in 2013 with oaths of secrecy for the players such as the NIH & Anthony Fauci.
2. Human props - sacrificed people in fake clinical trials.
3. Military counter-measure prototype - legal trick to disguise the COVID scam.

edit on 2/1/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Aka nazi scientists.

Torches and pitchforks are in order for these ppl and I am very serious.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Thank you for your post.

What I'm just beginning to grasp is that we the people need to not focus on Big Pharma as the culprit because the real culprit is our government, which apparently has sworn the likes of Fauci to secrecy in this whole "enterprise."

Some terminolgy I learned from the article:

1. Pandemic Enterprise - established in 2013 with oaths of secrecy for the players such as the NIH & Anthony Fauci.
2. Human props - sacrificed people in fake clinical trials.
3. Military counter-measure prototype - legal trick to disguise the COVID scam.

Correct, the rabbit hole goes very deep. The question is why would they do it? I can only come up with one answer.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Can we the people now stop bickering about left-right politics and start encouraging and supporting whistleblowers who can document for us the facts?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Can we the people now stop bickering about left-right politics and start encouraging and supporting whistleblowers who can document for us the facts?

I would hope so but, there's 100s of whistle blowers if not 1000s now. The media will completely ignore them to cover it up and that strategy seems to work.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I know. I think that's where we forum posters and other concerned citizens come in. I think that somehow we have to make mainstream media obsolete and replace it with websites like this one and platforms like Bitchute where whistleblowers can speak to us without censorship.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It has been pointed out that mainstream news cannot be trusted.

And we know now that our government is corrupt and we the people are in great danger because of it. But who is going to establish truth for the people if mainstream news won't do it?

In my opinion, we need more citizens to be brave enough to think the way the author of the article in the OP, Dr. Mark Trozzi thinks:

Personal Decisions

To honor the Golden Rule and the Hippocratic Oath, while obeying the Nuremberg Code, I continue committed to my responsibility as a physician, to research thoroughly and share my insights honestly. In the current situation, this requires that I surrender my income, and yet commit my time, energy, and resources to this important work.

I have resigned all my hospital positions thus forfeiting my entire income. I have sold my house and greatly downscaled my family’s standard of living, while surviving on limited savings, and committed myself to do my part to help counter the criminal covid enterprise. . .

drtrozzi.org...

In my opinion, this is what it's going to take to begin to rescue the republic of the United States under the Constitution.

edit on 2/1/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Typo

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Former Pharma Executive Sasha Latypova Reveals that Public Health Has Been Militarized

I don't think this is a surprise to anyone paying attention, especially after the exposure of biolabs in Ukraine when Russia invaded. In the bigger picture, it certainly doesn't bode well for those who want/think the military is going to come along and fix all our problems with their military might.

But, as always, there is one answer and only one answer: A Patients Bill of Rights, starting with the absolute inalienable right to say "yes" or "no." Period.

No one should be forcing any medical treatment on anyone for any reason -- not Big Pharma, not Big Government, not Big Military, NOT ANYONE.

Nor should anyone be refusing any medical treatment for anyone for any reason.

If we had this one small protected right, then none of the rest would matter. No one could force or refuse medical treatment to anyone.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

We have the Bill of Rights in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, which has been completely shredded.

Our problem to solve is that our own government is NOT a government of, by, and for the people.

Not only that, but it has now become our enemy.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

We have the Bill of Rights in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, which has been completely shredded.

No, it hasn't been "completely shredded"... obviously... or we could not and would not be here talking about it.

It has been and is being nibbled at and poked and prodded. But it still stands. And the very fact that the Bill of Rights is being constantly nibbled at and poked and prodded is the best proof that it works. It protects us which is why the tyrants don't like it and want to change it.

Our problem to solve is that our own government is NOT a government of, by, and for the people.

Not only that, but it has now become our enemy.

The government is not our enemy... but the critters holding office and violating the Constitution and laws are.

More important, I think we the people are BOTH our biggest "enemy" and our one and only savior. But we keep thinking "if we just elect the right people"... and that ain't never going to happen. And it's not about left/right or liberal/conservative or Democrat/Republican. Everyone seems to want to force something on someone else, as evidenced by the Coronapocalypse.

Anyone and everyone who will not/cannot unequivocally state that everyone has the absolute inalienable right to say "yes" or "no" is part of the problem. The mini-tyrants empower the maxi-tyrants.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
The government is not our enemy... but the critters holding office and violating the Constitution and laws are.

That's who I'm talking about when I say the government—the "critters" as you put it.

It is now the task of we the people to do something about it, which is going to have to include reform of our process of doing elections, because as it stands now, it is more than difficult for honest patriots to even get through the process of getting on the ballot in the first place.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

That's who I'm talking about when I say the government—the "critters" as you put it.

That is an important distinction to make. If one blames the "government," then it is likewise blaming the Constitution and the very foundation of our justice system -- aka our Organic Law. Which the means that we need a whole new way of governing -- "government."

Our government is just fine. It's those breaking the spirit of the law as well as the letter of the law that is the problem.

It is now the task of we the people to do something about it, which is going to have to include reform of our process of doing elections, because as it stands now, it is more than difficult for honest patriots to even get through the process of getting on the ballot in the first place.

I am very well aware of our election problems, so I am very well aware that the critters are not following and performing their election duties as mandated by law, from chain-of-custody to signature verification. Laws which they are trying very hard to change, because they work when they are followed properly. The reform that we desperately need is greater transparency of the process and criminal penalties for violations written into the law.

Our only hope is to empower the people -- just as our Founding Fathers tried to do -- because there will always be dirty corrupt critters who will try to assume power and authority in all the wrong ways for all the wrong reasons. A Bill of Rights is an important part of that. I hadn't thought of it before, but a Voters Bill of Rights could be invaluable as well.

Other ways to empower the people could be a nationwide ballot proposition, giving the people a direct voice in national issues. We could -- should! -- bring back the Citizen's Grand Jury with full investigative and charging powers.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

We could -- should! -- bring back the Citizen's Grand Jury with full investigative and charging powers.

That sounds familiar to me. But I can't remember right now where I saw the term "Citizen's Grand Jury" recently.

It sounds perfect for the present state of affairs. Do you have any links that you could post?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That sounds familiar to me. But I can't remember right now where I saw the term "Citizen's Grand Jury" recently.

It sounds perfect for the present state of affairs. Do you have any links that you could post?

Sadly, but not surprisingly I suppose, I'm not finding much on the historical Citizens Grand Jury, and the CitizensGrandJury.com website is currently for sale!

I did find this however with some historical background (from 2013):

COMMON LAW CITIZENS' GRAND JURIES - IS IT TIME TO INDICT THE CORRUPT POLITICAL CLASS?

This is a long read from Fordham Law Review, and I have not read it yet, but it looks like it's got some good information:

2333 RESTORING THE GRAND JURY

This is an interesting piece on a few states that allow for Citizens Grand Juries:

Fact or Fiction: In Some U.S. States, Citizens Can Convene Their Own Grand Jury

This should be enough to get you started. If you happen to think of where you saw/heard about it recently, I'd be interested to know. I'd love to see more talk about it nationally!

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The Public Health Service Commissioned Corps is one of the eight uniformed services. Seems worth mentioning in this thread.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thank you!

Hopefully I'll come across notes I've made or something that will bring back to me who was saying that we the people have legal power that we can make use of ourselves.

Right now, I'm listening to a Reese Report on Banned.video that includes mention of the Act of 1871 that established Washington, D.C. as a corporation outside the U.S. ConstitutionRussia Recruits Americans as the United States Is Destroyed from Within.

Doing this research is making me appreciate the value of the study of civics.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Wow!

I had no idea.

It falls under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

From the website:

www.usphs.gov...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Sadly, but not surprisingly I suppose, I'm not finding much on the historical Citizens Grand Jury, and the CitizensGrandJury.com website is currently for sale!

There is a dot org, though: Citizens Grand Juries.

I recognize the name Larry Klayman.

Here he is:

AMERICANS WHO DO NOTHING ARE AS GUILTY AS THE CRIMINALS WHO ARE DESTROYING THE NATION!

Freedom Watch

Oct 11, 2022

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join