It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pharma Executive Sasha Latypova Reveals that Public Health Has Been Militarized

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

But, as always, there is one answer and only one answer: A Patients Bill of Rights, starting with the absolute inalienable right to say "yes" or "no." Period.

I would argue that we already have one. It is called the 9th Amendment.

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

I wonder, has this Amendment ever - EVER - even been referenced by anyone in any case against any government entity?
edit on 22-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
What I'm grappling with is that it seems from this testimony that big pharma was sworn to secrecy and made part of a scam by our military.

For me, this changes everything.

Yes, it does... wonder what those purveyors of all things 'Q' in the Q thread would say...
edit on 22-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I would argue that we already have one. It is called the 9th Amendment.

Well damn! I've been skooled so no need to argue... I agree.

I wonder, has this Amendment ever - EVER - even been referenced by anyone in any case against any government entity?

Hmmmm.... I'm going to assume someone has.... but I can't think of even one example.

That's a crying shame. That needs to change.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Dr. Trozzi's video entitled "Katherine Watt explains revelations from US Department of Defence Documents" is posted on Rumble.

It is a 16 minute excerpt from the 45 minute documentary The New Consttution: Living War Crimes which can be found on YouTube:

Katherine Watt explains revelations from US Department of Defence Documents

This deserves its own thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   

There is someone associated with “Q” who is very outspoken about the fact that the U.S. Federal government is hopelessly corrupt and we the people MUST peacefully form a new government, just like the Declaration of Independence called for. His name is Austin Steinbart and I’ve posted a thread about his proposal: Austin Steinbart's Proposal to Save America.

I think he has a good idea. Podcaster Pete Santilli is supporting him. Mr. Santilli also has an initiative to organize we the people at the grassroots level to become active at the County level across the fifty States. His website for this: Constitutional Committees—Restoring Our Republic One County at a Time.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Would you like to start it?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

There is someone associated with “Q” who is very outspoken about the fact that the U.S. Federal government is hopelessly corrupt and we the people MUST peacefully form a new government, just like the Declaration of Independence called for. His name is Austin Steinbart and I’ve posted a thread about his proposal: Austin Steinbart's Proposal to Save America.

I think he has a good idea.

I saw this after you posted it, when you linked to it somewhere else (maybe even in this thread earlier?)...

A good idea? Sure, ok, he lays out a whole lot of really good very generalized ideas for changing things...

But it is one thing to just say, even in a very detailed way, 'we need to change things'... or even 'we need to change things BIGLY!'...

But it is another to actually do it. 'Reformat' America?

So, he puts out a lot of good generalized ideas, then... how does he suggest we actually 'reformat' America?

"Create a massive decentralized grassroots movement made up of unaffiliated, ideologically diverse, independent political tribes. Have each independent politcal tribe conduct massive non-violent demonstrations in their own ways, in support of common big picture plan."

Sorry. That is just so weak it isn't even really worth commenting on - which is I guess why I never bothered.

And I am vehemently against the 'Convention of States' (CoS) movement, but for a much more important reason... we could actually pull that off, but it also is virtually guaranteed to backfire, giving those who would do away with everything that is good about our Constitution the very process by which they can do it.

There has been one - just ONE - CoS in our history, and it did just that. It was initiated to make one or two minor changes, but was hijacked, and ended up totally rewriting everything.

No. Just no.

I'm working on a similar proposal, but much much safer. I'll hopefully be posting a thread about it in the next month or two to start fleshing out some details before creating the website.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
I'm working on a similar proposal, but much much safer.

Good! We need options to compare to each other.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Good! We need options to compare to each other.

Just to clarify, while the devil is always in the details, my plan is to use the first option in Article V for amending the Constitution (the second method is the CoS)...

So, simply organize loose-knit organizations in every State with the goal of developing a series of very targeted Constitutional Amendments, then spearheading efforts to get our federal Representatives to propose these Amendments one by one, starting with the most important ones, and working our way down.

This totally avoids the risk of a CoS going rogue and being hijacked by the likes of globalist RINO war mongers who would gleefully simply abolish our Constitution and replace it with a new monstrosity of their making. I'll wager they already have one ready to go in case the CoS movement ever actually is realized.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Besides whistleblower Sasha Latypova, we have the whistleblower Katherine Watt, who is a paralegal who has done research on this topic in minute detail.

In her work, Katherine Watt has made it clear that the U.S.Secretary of Health and Human Services, and the Secretary of Defense, were illegally authorized to carry out crimes against humanity.

She educates us that the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) programs that established this illegal authority took place in 1997 during the Clinton administration.

From Watt's blog:

Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) programs established by Congress and President Clinton on Nov. 21, 1997 pretended to authorize the US Secretary of Health and Human Services and Secretary of Defense to illegally order illegal use of illegal chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction on all Americans and all the people in the rest of the world.

bailiwicknews.substack.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join