It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The purpose of human life has been told to returnees from near death, and we are destroying it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thanks very much for this thread. Here is a summary page from the website of the Michael Newton institute, which for decades has published books on its North American hypnotherapy answers to its client questions on many existential questions such as recurring pains/problems, the whole "why am I here" set of questions, and more:

www.newtoninstitute.org...

Their books are available in bookstores and online from Llewellyn Worldwide:

www.llewellyn.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: trombleforth

Thanks for the insight.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

Thanks for the page reference. Seems this author and institute agrees with many of the NDE's as to the purpose of life - to love, to care, to show compassion to other humans.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: chiefsmom

"God" has given up on the physical planet we call Earth, itself. Many mentioned when looking back at the earth it was so covered in darkness (bad vibes/evil/destruction) that there was no hope for the physical planet.

Think about it, we now know through quantum physics that "vibes, perceptions and observation" can and do affect the universe, of which the planet is a part.

We are sending out massive, historically more than ever, over airwaves through radio, tv, internet - hate for our fellow human beings. The hate covers the earth in such darkness that hate alone has so polluted the earth, that the universal conciousness doesn't care about it anymore, just the people on it. "God" cares deeply and deeply loves every human being, useless, sick, infirm, mentally or physically challenged, he cares about them more than you can ever realize according to NDEers. Learning to love, care and give compassion IS the criteria and only thing ultimately important to the universe.

I do not think anyone of us os an authority on whether God has given up on this planet and it’s humans.

God, also made a vow never to destroy earth and it’s content ever again, as was done during the Great Deluge (according to the Biblical story) Keeping in mind that the God heads also stated the reason for the deluge was that ‘he regretted ever creating humans’, and after the deluge he repented from destroying humanity with the deluge!

So what gives here? Is this God, the so called creator of everything we know, a wise all knowing perfect God? If he/she is not perfect, then why the change of mind?

If He is not an all knowing, wise, perfect God, then how can he judge us humans for nor being perfect?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Justoneman

We will glorify God if we freely choose him and his son. We will glorify the fallen ones if not.

What type of omnipotent being needs glorification from anything? Let alone us lowly earth dwellers? Sounds like you’ve been sniffing Jehovah’s glue.

Satan... wants you to pick hell over heaven. I D K?

I will stick with the love approach and working for good. If that is bad to others, so be it.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   

My research has taken me down the path that WE are the fallen angels.

What research is that? The Book of Enoch explains it. Are you familiar with the Book of Enoch? There is a reference in Genesis, but the Sons of God were the bands of Angels who fell with Lucifer. Do you identify with them? Then there is “The Fall of Atlantis”. There were no doubt fallen angels among the Atlanteans. Many of us were on Atlantis, but doesn’t mean we are fallen angels. Some are embodied angels, but still doesn’t equate to being fallen if they cane to help mankind.
We do have a goal of returning to the perfection of God. This has been hidden from mankind en masse by the priests. I knew a young woman who was Catholic and told me that she would take to the priests, and they told her that they all knew about reincarnation, but that they don’t teach it to the masses. After all, Origen taught the “pre existence of the soul” and he was anathematized by the 5th Ecumenical Council.
For me personally, reincarnation makes sense. Buddha sought to find a way to end the suffering of the Wheel of Rebirth. But the true goal of life is to return to God.

Dae

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Uphill

Thanks for the page reference. Seems this author and institute agrees with many of the NDE's as to the purpose of life - to love, to care, to show compassion to other humans.

I agree with this but its a little generalised and doesn't cover all. I think for a lot of people the purpose to life is to get to the end without checking out early, minimise harm to others and yourself. Some people cannot do any on the list and many will fail in a couple. I think there are different reasons for incarnating with different strategies but all with a goal in leveling up as a soul (so we can keep creating planets and life (as the do die) and we need em for incarnating so we can grow - phew!).

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Satan is called luccifer, or the light bringer.

If there really is a light at the end of the tunnel, maybe you should run from it.

I had a near death experience and there was no light at the end of a tunnel.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Nice thread 2Billies. Have you heard of Dannion Brinkley, who survived a lightning strike and had an amazing NDE in which he was given prophetic revelations by angels? He wrote a book, “Saved By The light”, which book I have a signed copy, as I met him and heard several of his presentations.
www.goodreads.com...
adams.marmot.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

If there really is a light at the end of the tunnel, maybe you should run from it.

In the movie "Poltergeist" the little girl is urged to go to the light. Like a moth drawn to the light? I think your right.

This image frightens me...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGuyver2point0

"God" has given up on the physical planet we call Earth, itself. Many mentioned when looking back at the earth it was so covered in darkness (bad vibes/evil/destruction) that there was no hope for the physical planet.

Think about it, we now know through quantum physics that "vibes, perceptions and observation" can and do affect the universe, of which the planet is a part.

We are sending out massive, historically more than ever, over airwaves through radio, tv, internet - hate for our fellow human beings. The hate covers the earth in such darkness that hate alone has so polluted the earth, that the universal conciousness doesn't care about it anymore, just the people on it. "God" cares deeply and deeply loves every human being, useless, sick, infirm, mentally or physically challenged, he cares about them more than you can ever realize according to NDEers. Learning to love, care and give compassion IS the criteria and only thing ultimately important to the universe.

I do not think anyone of us os an authority on whether God has given up on this planet and it’s humans.

God, also made a vow never to destroy earth and it’s content ever again, as was done during the Great Deluge (according to the Biblical story) Keeping in mind that the God heads also stated the reason for the deluge was that ‘he regretted ever creating humans’, and after the deluge he repented from destroying humanity with the deluge!

So what gives here? Is this God, the so called creator of everything we know, a wise all knowing perfect God? If he/she is not perfect, then why the change of mind?

If He is not an all knowing, wise, perfect God, then how can he judge us humans for nor being perfect?

It all depends on how you choose to look at it. If you study, deeply, into the most ancient writings left by the Sumerians you will see that the ruling elite of those days were not, human, at least not in the sense we perceive humanity. These elite had knowledge and technology they did not share with humanity, and that is the main reason to attempted to destroy humanity. It was purely self defensive in nature. They feared the intelligence of humanity that in if we were to gain access to the knowledge, technology, we, would supplant their superiority. And they, by nature are not disposed to allowing something like that to take place. Though, I suspect, on a deeper level, they knew exactly who and what the collective of mankind was... It boils down to, ego. They will never submit to any life form to equal, or surpass, them. They, will never bow.

I believe you are correct. Our "Reality" is a type of advance "Tron" universe where we all can, fill in the blanks. These "Ancient" gods are in the Tron with us, but are able to exit and re enter at will, part of the knowledge they posses, and hide from us, to maintain superiority over us. And as such, can only influence us while in the Tron. And it appears they can control us spiritually in keeping us in Tron.

From the records it appears these Ancient Elite gods know of the "Divine Creator", the one who designed Tron in the first place, And, know his (Self Imposed) limitations, and do everything in their power to keep this Divine Creator from "arriving" to finally thwart their long held position of power. This, is their greatest fear. Your "Vibes" are exactly that.

We are sending out massive, historically more than ever, over airwaves through radio, tv, internet - hate for our fellow human beings. The hate covers the earth in such darkness that hate alone has so polluted the earth, that the universal conciousness doesn't care about it anymore, just the people on it.
We, humanity, are not the inspiration of this "Hate". It is the hate of the ancient elites that resonates, in us, to keep us from uniting. Hate, is a divider. Love, is a Uniter... Even the Ancient elites have hated each other with wars, self destruction. They know first hand the power of hate.

No, I believe your wrong about the Divine giving up. I believe, "He" plays the Long game. And that hate in their hearts is one of the keys.

Again, it all depends on how you look at it. The ""god" of the old testament "Lord God" is a compilation of the Ancient gods, those Anunnaki. It is their attributes you are taught, not, the Divine Creator. His methods of "Enlightenment" are not the same as the biblical stories, two completely different points of view, and, action. They, the Ancient gods view themselves as "Perfect" without error... Arrogant, egotistical, and, self destructive, self hating, in the long game.

The only thing to change, is your perspective, and who you truly are, on the inside. What do you stand for? Are you Old Testament, or, New?? Is your allegiance to the impostor, or the real deal??

Don't expect Perfection, after all, no one enters Tron, as a Know it all, no point in that, now is there? lol
(unless your one of those nasty anunnaki hackers lol lol)

When a brilliant video game maker named Flynn hacks the mainframe of his ex-employer, he is beamed inside an astonishing digital world and becomes part of the very game he is designing. It's an epic adventure that everyone will enjoy!

Did he know he was inside, Tron? And what good would it do him, if he did??

P.S. I would love to see this remade today with all the incredible graphics.. No, wait, just go outside lol lol lol

edit on PMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago59112 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGuyver2point0

A vow never to destroy it does not mean that the earth won't be left alone by God or the universal conciousness.

Thing is from the NDE's I read, God, the universal consciousness is leaving the planet alone as promised, not destroying it, but really doesn't care about it one way or the other as a patch of dirt in the universe. He cares deeply for and loves all humans on the ball of dirt, but to him the ball of dirt is a ball of dirt. Earth will die someday in a flash when the Sun goes nova, which it will eventually. Notice the flood/deluge was all about humans hurting each other in evil ways. It had nothing to do with pollution from all the fires they used to cook and keep warm. It had nothing to do with their farts or the farts of the animals they raised for food. It had nothing to do with trees they cut down to make homes, furniture, carts, chariots or to use as fuel. It had nothing to do with animals overgrazing or fields of depleted soil because of their farming methods. It had everything with how humans were treating each other. The great flood had nothing at all to do with the earth itself.

Read all my answers, God doesn't judge us, we judge ourselves. During the life review it seems that God, or whatever you want to call God doesn't judge us. The humans weep, are embarrassed, are mortified, have a great deal of grief over the emotional pain they caused others while in the life review. The NDE'ers who go to the good place (the vast majority) say God while sad, doesn't judge but loves people through the grief of the pain they caused others, helping them to understand why they did it as well as see the harm it caused throughout humanity because of one cruel or thoughtless word spoken. Then just loves them and helps their souls to heal and to forgive themselves.

Most of the people in the 9,000 NDE's recorded, who mentioned hell, seemed to indicate that people send themselves to hell out of thinking they aren't good enough to go to the good place. Seems they mire and trap themselves in hell out of a deep feeling that they deserve to be there. The few "bad people" who cried out to Jesus for help found that they were rescued from hell. It seems we judge ourselves and send ourselves to hell. You have heard people say I'm sure, I belong in hell, I want to go to hell because heaven will be boring, I don't deserve to go to heaven - and God or the universal consciousness will honor what they want.

If you want God to judge you or Jesus to judge you, I think you'll be disappointed. They will however, allow you to judge and condemn yourself if that is what you want because of decisions you made while alive and declarations you made while alive. Especially if you don't care about hurting others and remain uncaring and unfeeling toward people you hurt in any way. Those kind of actions mean you have sent yourself to hell by your actions, actions you freely chose to do and actions you don't regret at all. By not caring about hurting others you have condemned yourself, you are not judged, you are sent where you choose to go because of choices you made for yourself.

Quick addition: Since you referenced the Bible, the Bible does say that eventually this planet/earth as we know it will die and need to be replaced. The Bible says it will be replaced with a new earth, a perfect earth. So even the Bible acknowledges the Earth is not forever and will die eventually. Look up the sun going NOVA and you'll see, first the Earth will get hot, then hotter, then hotter, as the sun expands and eventually the sun will explode, annihilating the earth and all life on it. God promises in the Bible that it will be replaced with a new improved Earth. That is if you believe the Bible.

As far as I know, and I could be wrong, there is no major, well accepted world religion that cares about planet earth as we know it. They care about the people on it, and some care about the animals on it, but not the planet itself.

The only religion that cares about the planet is environmentalism which doesn't care about the people and sees them as tics that suck the earth dry and may kill the earth. So to them, the earth is sacred and humans must be culled until they are no longer tics sucking the planet dry.

edit on 1/30/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Actually if you read the 9,000 NDE's you will find people saying just what you did.
Some who ran from the light ended up in what we would call hell.

Maybe there was no light for you because it wasn't your time yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why don’t you just experience it for yourself? It is believed that this is the cause of D(M)T flooding the brain prior to death. The solution is simple: take some D(M)T.
edit on 30-1-2023 by hateyourgovt because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2023 by hateyourgovt because: ATS apparently censors the word containing parentheses

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

There was no dark tunnel.

I was standing in a rock pool amongst the stars that seemed to be within a nebula. Felt kinda peaceful. There was a rock archway at the other end of the pool that had a foggy cloud between it. Almost like a doorway. It seemed like it was subconsciously calling to me, urging me to go through the archway.

Bit of a shock when I woke up in the hospital. Kind of felt robbed in a way tbh.
edit on 3012023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hateyourgovt
Why don’t you just experience it for yourself? It is believed that this is the cause of D(M)T flooding the brain prior to death. The solution is simple: take some D(M)T.

In reading quite a few recent books on the subject, turns out not one scientific "explanation" has been proven to cause all of the things that happen in exceptional NDE's Seems that there is no scientific explanation that can be replicated by whatever "they" say is causing the NDE's. All the theories have proven flaws that can be found among the over 9000 cases cataloged to date.

I'll pass on taking mind altering drugs thank you. My mind is twisted enough.

edit on 1/30/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Disorganized thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join