It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The purpose of human life has been told to returnees from near death, and we are destroying it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Inspired by Bioethicists are eugenicists thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... I want to tell you that Canada and other places pushing euthanasia to get rid of useless eaters, the infirm, the handicapped are putting earth on a path that will lead to the extinction of humanity as we know it and the earth itself. As will those pushing abortion for babies with Down Syndrome, babies who are imperfect in some way will also lead to the extinction of humanity. Because, the path they are on is destroying the one and only true purpose of life.

I have been on NDERF lately reading Near Death Experiences. Many well documented under "exceptional experiences". www.nderf.org... (with over 9,000 experiences recorded)
I have also been reading recent research about what causes NDE's and it turns out that the scientific explanations are inadequate and in the end have failed to explain all the aspects of the NDE's.

While there is a wide variety of experiences, a wide variety of: if it was Jesus, an Angel, a Light Being, a living Consciousness or even a Hindu god/goddess, an unnamed Goddess, an unnamed God people encountered and a wide variety of what the afterlife looks like.

There was one thing everyone who did not have a hellish experience agreed on 100%.

Near Death positive Experiencers, who talked about the purpose of life, all agreed they were infused with the knowledge that the purpose of life is to learn to love unconditionally, to learn compassion and to be compassionate, caring, and loving to all human beings.

If we wipe out the "useless eaters" who teach us to love the unlovely, to be compassionate to others, to accept flawed humans and to learn how to love and care for even the most unlovely - humanity will have destroyed the purpose of life, of living.

The people pushing for euthanasia for the depressed, the mildly ill, the anxious: those insisting on aborting babies with Down syndrome, etc. will have wiped out humanities ultimate purpose according to those who have died and come back from "the good place"

I would posit that in that case God, the universal consciousness,
whatever you call it (I know I believe it is God/Jesus)
will have no further use for this Earth and destroy it
because it will no longer be fulfilling the ultimate purpose of human life.

Maybe that is why the Bible says that someday this Earth will be replaced with a new Earth.

Interestingly enough, most who mention "mother earth" say that God, the universal consciousness, whatever, has given up and doesn't care anymore about the physical earth we live in. He/she/whatever only cares about human beings learning to experience and grow in love and compassion for each other.

If you are interested in what I have learned, here is a smattering:

Commonalities for significant percentage of exceptional experiences with documented deaths below:

Yes, some saw favorite pets.

wooshing up (in tunnel or through outer space like dark area),

going to the light which is ultimate love and the source of all love,

feeling the deepest feeling of love they ever had,

realizing the purpose of life is to love and care for others.

Life reviews while difficult were never condemning
but done to help the person learn
where they failed to love and harmed not only the other person
but the rolling consequences radiating out into humanity
from this failure to love, care or be compassionate -
and where loving acts and the compassion and care they gave others
radiated out into humanity making the world a better place.

Not one person said "God" cared about how much money they made,
or what their occupation was, or what they did for the physical planet.

Most begging not to be sent back into their bodies.

(interesting side note: no one yet, not even Muslims in confirmed NDE's have mentioned encountering Mohammad)

edit on 1/25/23 by The2Billies because: grammar - sorry about all the title changes, trying to make it more consice

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Sometimes I think this whole world is one big prison yard. Some of us are prisoners, the rest of us are guards.

-Bob Dylan

No matter which one we are, we are all in the prison.
edit on 25-1-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't understand those who believe in "Mother Earth/The Universal Consciousness, can think that we have been given up on.

Go sit out in nature for a while and observe.
We are all connected. Plant, tree, human, creatures.

We just went the wrong way, on how we were supposed to live here.
Personally, I believe we were led astray, by letting others have too much power over us.

And while we probably can't right that path this time around, hopefully we can get it right next time.
I believe we go on after our physical deaths.
I agree about the learning to love unconditionally, and at least learning to be sympathetic and compassionate.
To all living things.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I have spoken with Dr. David Hufford former Department Chair of Pennsylvania State University several,weeks ago.

David Hufford

We spoke about Sleep Paralysis, God, Religion and near death experiences. He is working on his soon to be released book on near death experiences of USA soldiers who fought in our many wars. He interviewed over 1000. He found many similarities in that death is peaceful and that many experience a feeling of a deep love or a loving warmth along with other details.

He and I got on that topic as I experienced it once. Its beyond comprehension and I was told by Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks of York University in London UK that's its 1000 times above love and its simply unexplainable and beyond our comprehension. I was interviewed by her for two hours last September 2022 for her doctoral thesis on Sleep Paralysis. You may want to email her or Dr. Hufford on your thread topic as posted here as there is something to it along with Incarnation.

I also believe in God as I have experienced much throughout my life.

Sheila Pryce Brooks
edit on 25-1-2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

It is not the people who care about the physical planet that the universal consciousness has given up on.

"God" has given up on the physical planet we call Earth, itself. Many mentioned when looking back at the earth it was so covered in darkness (bad vibes/evil/destruction) that there was no hope for the physical planet.

Think about it, we now know through quantum physics that "vibes, perceptions and observation" can and do affect the universe, of which the planet is a part.

We are sending out massive, historically more than ever, over airwaves through radio, tv, internet - hate for our fellow human beings. The hate covers the earth in such darkness that hate alone has so polluted the earth, that the universal conciousness doesn't care about it anymore, just the people on it. "God" cares deeply and deeply loves every human being, useless, sick, infirm, mentally or physically challenged, he cares about them more than you can ever realize according to NDEers. Learning to love, care and give compassion IS the criteria and only thing ultimately important to the universe.

The people on our planet have polluted it with hate, political hate, racial hate, gender hate, religious hate, hate for religion, hate for the prejudiced, war, genocide, murder, rape. Even those who say they are loving and so demand inclusivity but hate those who they deem not inclusive enough are spewing hate into the universe. Surrounding our planet in such darkness that "God" has given up and doesn't care about it, if he/she ever did. Because it is simply a learning vessel for love, care, compassion, one that is getting worn out through the hate encircling it in such darkness that many NDEers say they can't even see through the dark clouds of evil and hate surrounding it. How can "God" care about a vessel that is being destroyed by what is inside? Do we care about a thing we created when it is worn out with dirt, grime, and no longer resembles anything useful for the purpose it was created?

Some said "God" told them that the physical planet itself was of no concern to him/her.

Most experienced a hyper real - perfect earth type environment - one that is pristine where souls dwell - so it seems that "earth" , not ours, is the earth of concern for "God".

The people on the planet were his/her only concern.

At least that is what the people who have had documented NDE's have said.

edit on 1/25/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

In today's TED talk: everyone who ever lived can agree euthanasia is bad, everyone who ever almost-died can agree that they were happier almost-dead than alive. Let's be better people alive so we can be happier people not alive.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Sometimes I think this whole world is one big prison yard. Some of us are prisoners, the rest of us are guards.

-Bob Dylan

No matter which one we are, we are all in the prison.

Look at the logic involved in the implied reason. We, are already eternal spiritual beings. How many times do we need to learn, love?? Over and over and over? If that be true, then we live in the real world version of "Ground Hog Day". There is no real push to eliminate the misfortunate, only to exploit, torture. And in fact if you factor in the intentional medical malpractice in the world today, that is the side effect. More pain and suffering. We are in essence a "Emotion" factory pumping out enormous levels of negative reactions, on all fronts, Spiritual and physical.

Seems we are in a prison for a reason, but not the one given.........

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

My research has taken me down the path that WE are the fallen angels. Subjugated to this realm with memories wiped, for our wrongdoings. It’s the only thing that makes any sense of the insane repetitiousness of it all. God said “Oh, so you like it down there and want to stray away from me? Okay, now I’m going to give it to you for eternity.”

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The escalating rate society has been expanding for the last several millennia would suggest that at some point down the road, he will have no more angels left to command.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Useless eaters are anyone that Klaus deems useless, so it's even more than just the handicapped.

They're simply Nazi eugencists sent from hell.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
this is all a h0l0gram.

the p0wers that be, the true 0wners of the eaarth, are allien sllave runners.

they let people 'return' to tell stories.

if you go into the lite, you will be reinkarnated back to this shht hole.

or you can eskape.

eskape, and never look back. if not, they mindrape you, erase YOUR existence, and you are reinkarnated back to this sllave plannet.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I had a near dead experience, during a surgery, I found myself in a incredibly white room, soo bright it took a while to adjust my eyes to it, when I did, it was a very good looking young man next to me, dress in white, he said to me "ask me anything you want", I did, I asked him What is the meaning of life, he then walk to one of the walls in the incredible bright room and open a door to a beautiful garden I mean like fairy tale garden, in the distance it was this tree with glowing leaves in it, as we walk close to the tree I noticed that the leaves were no leaves but spheres of light, and this spehres of light were floating in and out of the tree, he look at me an said, that is the source where all the souls gathers after life, you come back to the source always, then you start your journey once again.

It seems to me that life in earth is to gather experience and grow our soul's knowledge, when people experience NDEs their experience is based on their spiritual and religious believes, soo is different for each individual.

This was my experience and my understanding of why we come to earth to live the human experience.

edit on 25-1-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My research has taken me down the path that WE are the fallen angels. Subjugated to this realm with memories wiped, for our wrongdoings. It’s the only thing that makes any sense of the insane repetitiousness of it all. God said “Oh, so you like it down there and want to stray away from me? Okay, now I’m going to give it to you for eternity.”

It has crossed my mind that it is possible "I" may have committed some heinous crime in a past life and this is my fate. Maybe even took a stand against your version of god. Yes, you would be right in your thinking. But why wipe away the memories of that? How, could we ever learn from our mistakes?? How could we ever feel the pain of such a judgment??

"Im going to punish you forever, for, well, you know"?? Im going to torture you forever, because, because, why??? Knowing Good, from Evil?????????? Or, becoming like us "gods"?????????????????????

The logic is failing......

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
NDE#1 in 1972 NDE#2 in 1997...both were week long comas
#1 arrived at Pearly Gates spoke with 'voice' St Peter ?
~was instantly returned to earth life~ where i began ripping my stitches, IVs etc.

#2 sitting in heavenly waiting room, 'voice' asked me if i wanted to remain in the present state-of-Ecstasy,,
i said i have not suffered enough (my Karma debt) go back to earth life (so i may see the AC / end-times)

neither NDE involved 'Love-thy-neighbor' et al

edit on th31167467200125402023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

Sad to think that is anywhere near the truth.

I think it is more like what NDEers' come back and say.

It is easy for people to be heartless and cruel. It is easy to care about social injustice and yet hate those who disagree with you. It is easy to care about being in the "popular group" the "in crowd" and champion all sorts of causes and yet hate deeply others. It is way too easy to ignore real people you encounter who are lonely, sad, and need a friend; because you have decided their outlook on life, or their race, or their whatever, makes them worthy of your hate.

I do think the purpose of life is to learn to love and care for other souls which inhabit others. No one wants to be for eternity with souls who haven't learned love, care, compassion for others.

Even if you have a point, wouldn't abandoning hate, abandoning distrust, embracing your fellow human and loving them as you would yourself change the world into a paradise rather than a prison? Wouldn't it defeat the aliens - or the devil - or just make the world a decent place for your soul to reside.

There is no downside to embracing love. Trying to see the good in everyone. Living at peace with everyone. Treating everyone the exact same way you desperately want everyone to treat you. Regardless of what is out there, there is absolutely no downside in loving everyone as best you can and being kind and generous. Even if you are taken advantage of because of it, you are still the better person and better for having treated others with generosity and love.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

NDE#1 in 1972 NDE#2 in 1997

#1 arrived at Pearly Gates spoke with 'voice' St Peter ?
~was instantly returned to earth life~ where i began ripping my stitches, IVs etc.

#2 sitting in heavenly waiting room, 'voice' asked me if i wanted to remain in the present state-of-Ecstasy,,
i said i have not suffered enough (my Karma debt) go back to earth life (so i may see the AC / end-times)

neither NDE involved 'Love-thy-neighbor' et al

Read the other 9,000 NDE experiences especially the "Exceptional NDE's" www.nderf.org...

But if you don't think "love they neighbor" is the point of life. That is your prerogative. Too many, perhaps most socially aware people feel that way, they embrace social justice but hate everyone who doesn't hold their exact point of view, thus hate most of humanity. So very sad.

I read all of the exceptional ones and WOW, that is exactly what I got out of reading them. LOVE is the purpose of life.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

It has crossed my mind that it is possible "I" may have committed some heinous crime in a past life and this is my fate. Maybe even took a stand against your version of god. Yes, you would be right in your thinking. But why wipe away the memories of that? How, could we ever learn from our mistakes?? How could we ever feel the pain of such a judgment??

"Im going to punish you forever, for, well, you know"?? Im going to torture you forever, because, because, why??? Knowing Good, from Evil?????????? Or, becoming like us "gods"?????????????????????

The logic is failing......

Among the NDE's I read. Many did review the awful things they did in life. Interestingly they were the awful things they did that hurt others emotionally and hurt their souls. It was a learning experience, where they cried and said they were so sorry and they felt horrible personally. However, they said the entity reviewing it with them did not condemn them, was not angry with them, but helped them understand why they did it and how it hurt others. No one felt "judged" or condemnation who had a positive experience. Just understanding and personal understanding. They were also shown the good things they did that helped others in personal ways, one on one, loving personal acts that made others feel loved and how that loving act helped people beyond just the person they helped.

Some of the NDE's said that hell was a personal choice, that people actually choose to go there because they are terrified of what they have done and facing up to it. Or they felt so awful about themselves they could never envision themselves as worthy of anything but hell. Some said when they found themselves in a hellish environment they cried out to Jesus to save them and they were taken out of hell.

Personally, I don't know about why people go to hell. I would not condemn anyone to hell, it is not my job. It is the job of I believe God and Jesus, or for how other people see it the universal consciousness/god/goddesses, etc. I do believe God doesn't want anyone to go to hell and hopes they don't end up there. Perhaps we do create hell for ourselves by our actions and how we treat others. By not acknowledging the actions that hurt others to the point where we don't feel worthy of anything but hell, thus actually putting ourselves in hell for what we personally feel we deserve.

This has caused me to re-evaluate my life completely. To the point where I have tried to review every unloving and mean thing I ever did. I just recalled one a few days ago and then reached out to apologize to the person for how badly I hurt their feelings in an argument 10 years ago. I feel the need to set as much right as I can and to think hard and long before disagreeing with someone or fussing at someone or complaining about anyone. Normally I decide it isn't worth it to not try and understand why the person was disagreeable or disagreed and let it go and try to be loving and kind toward them.

edit on 1/25/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

God is giving us a taste of what would happen, by (lightly) punishing California at the moment.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I experienced Him in a dream and I felt that love. I get tears just thinking about it ... a dream.

He. Is. Real.

And the destruction of compassion? Evil cannot create. Cannot love. It can only counterfeit and destroy. Do you really think what you suggest is an accident?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join