It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry’s New Book

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: JAGStorm

Meghan has poisoned his mind, and even if he breaks loose of her grip the total mind# she caused him will take years to undo.

Not that I care.
Or he's just a nut job like his mother was?The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

He's weak minded, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yeah nah. Harold and what’s her name are about as interesting as Bill and his missus.

The only slight tick of interest is his military service, I would be interested to hear what the squadies have to say.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The Queen was a nonce.

She didn’t care about anyone or anything except her power and maintaining her position.

All about the optics.
Lol.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I think ATS should have a Book forum!

Grab yourself a cup of hot tea, two cubes of sugar and get ready for the show!

My predictions, this book is going to be one of the biggest sellers, it will be a blockbuster.
People say they don’t care, but they obviously do and are watching and reading and salivating over anything regarding the royals.

I have mixed feeling regarding Harry. When Princess Diana passed away it seemed like the world, especially mothers had a soft spot for Harry. Not so much for William oddly. Maybe we knew he would be King. Perhaps we all have a soft spot for the youngest in the family. I think every family is like this. I know it’s true in my family, my relatives etc. The babies can do no wrong and they will still be adored.

As an American watching all this, it is highly amusing. I can only imagine what our friends across the pond are thinking.

The one tidbit that was released from the book is the William and Harry begged their father not to marry Camilla but he didn’t listen.
I LOOOOOOOVE Camilla and Prince Charles, HEAR ME OUT, hear me out. I also love Princess Diana! BUT we all know that is NOT who Charles loved. He has always always always loved Camilla, that never changed for one second. He was arranged to marry Diana but his heart was never for a second with her. His heart was with Camilla, and dang, he has stood by that woman through thick and thin and maybe even did the unimaginable for her… Don’t get me wrong, I think Charles is a crusty old man but the heart wants what the heart wants, and her name was Camilla!
Perhaps behind the scenes ol’ Royal mummy told Charles he could have any lady he wanted but must marry her choice and have grandchildren. he kept his end of the bargain.

Back to the book, I think it’s going to have much more of an impact than the Netflix series or other interviews.
We’ll see. I think Diana would approve of his spirit and giving everyone the big middle finger!

ATS does have a book forum "Literature" though the mindless drivel from Harry, Megan, and the Royals, hardly qualifies as real literature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More and more I'm becoming a believer that humans will never evolve further as a species till we altogether drop the idol worship from the Royal family and the Kardashians, movie, rock sports stars, influencers, and other "celebrities" for the real achievers and stars among us.

Hell at least most athletes and rock stars have some form of talent, but I'm supposed to listen to Harry for my whole life just because he was born into a family tree with fewer branches than most. Well unless the rumor Harry looks a lot like Diana's bodyguard is true.

Harry had to get to work, why Meghan and Harry are only worth 65-70 million, plus the 125 million dollar Netflix contract and various other monies from his Mum and Dad.

I kind of hate giving them attention because they are doing this for the money and this is the only semi-marketable skill they have.
edit on 8-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I think ATS should have a Book forum!

Grab yourself a cup of hot tea, two cubes of sugar and get ready for the show!

My predictions, this book is going to be one of the biggest sellers, it will be a blockbuster.
People say they don’t care, but they obviously do and are watching and reading and salivating over anything regarding the royals.

I have mixed feeling regarding Harry.

I used to be very intrigued about Harry too. Mainly in regards to the young man who kept showing up saying that he had been switched with Harry at a young age. Well, he was making that claim - until not too many years ago he turned up murdered.

*Edit:

As I was writing this post, I decided to go find the article so I could remember the date. The article was dated 6 years ago, and the man's name was James Francis Alexander. Next I decided to see if there were any other "more reputable" websites that talked about it, and wow! what I found was an article talking about baby names that Harry considered calling his son before he was born...

"Royal baby name: Alexander, James and Arthur favourites for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son" dated 2019, two years later...odd. Coincidence? yeah, most likely.

link

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Boadicea

The pub owner has reported what she is doing now, and probably won't be too hard to track down.

Is there a better song than this ?

How about Don't bring Harry by The Stranglers?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
“Spare is about a spoilt & privileged man-child complaining that he isn't spoilt & privileged enough"

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
The Queen was a nonce.

She didn’t care about anyone or anything except her power and maintaining her position.

All about the optics.
Lol.

That may be, in your view, but no elderly person deserves such ungrateful behavior from a relative.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That may be, in your view, but no elderly person deserves such ungrateful behavior from a relative.

Just because you are old does not give you a pass on being a decent person.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Dalamax
The Queen was a nonce.

All about the optics.
Lol.

Especially in public!
Wonder if Harry actually realizes what a privileged life he has had, apparently not.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Just because you are old does not give you a pass on being a decent person.

The Queen was a decent person. She did nothing but give of herself.

You're excusing Harry's rotten behavior. 👎🏻
edit on 1/9/2023 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yes, she was. She was respected and honored the world over, by more world leaders than most of our current leaders could ever hope to meet.

Even Harry hasn't gone so far as to say otherwise.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hmmm, he seems like what is commonly referred to as a wanka.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You're excusing Harry's rotten behavior. 👎🏻

Maybe, maybe not. We don't know what happens behind closed doors.

MANY abusers seemed like stand up people from the outside.
How many priests were revered that were actually pedophiles.

Not saying the Queen was this or that but we really don't know.

What if we find out later, she ordered the hit on Diana?
hmmm

Ps. I think we can all agree the monarchy meant more to her than any person!!!!
edit on 9-1-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Meghan's been awfully quiet lately.

Perhaps working on the new narcissistic supply, because this one's almost ruined and unbecoming.
edit on 9-1-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

MANY abusers seemed like stand up people from the outside. How many priests were revered that were actually pedophiles.

hmmm

Wow. By that logic, no one deserves any respect anywhere for anything ever.

The Queen lived a very public and very long life and served the people of the Britain and the Commonwealth very well, earning the respect and esteem of world leaders for seven decades. She worked with and sponsored many people on many projects and programs to improve the lives of the most humble people. She personally and specially honored and celebrated the work of others her entire adult life. Her virtuous service is well known and well documented.

If Harry's got anything from "behind closed doors" that's worth spilling to the world, he damn well should have done it by now!

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

MANY abusers seemed like stand up people from the outside. How many priests were revered that were actually pedophiles.

hmmm

Wow. By that logic, no one deserves any respect anywhere for anything ever.

The Queen lived a very public and very long life and served the people of the Britain and the Commonwealth very well, earning the respect and esteem of world leaders for seven decades. She worked with and sponsored many people on many projects and programs to improve the lives of the most humble people. She personally and specially honored and celebrated the work of others her entire adult life. Her virtuous service is well known and well documented.

If Harry's got anything from "behind closed doors" that's worth spilling to the world, he damn well should have done it by now!

Her Majesty the Queen was so charitable to refugees after WWII was over. Many are not aware of how she kept England open to those who were homeless afterwards, and constructed housing for them until they regained their lives.
Her compassion and life of devotion deserves recognition.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So much already said in the media recently, but thinking conspiracy:

Could Meghan not just simply be a narcissist, but an agent?

Could Harry now be a Manchurian Candidate?

Yip, perhaps for the same globalist forces that don't like a Monarchy (particularly a traditional and Western Monarchy) as competition.

[And as a footnote, the British Monarch is also the head of the Anglican church.]
edit on 9-1-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Could Meghan not just simply be a narcissist, but an agent?

I've wondered that, she is an actress!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join