It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry’s New Book

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Meghan's been awfully quiet lately.

Perhaps working on the new narcissistic supply, because this one's almost ruined and unbecoming.

Isn't she planning another 'Oprah' drivel interview?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You're willing to think the worst of her. I'm not on board with that as she had a decades-long track record of service to others. She didn't fake it. She set the standard.

That says a great deal about her personal morality. An evil person can't hide forever. I don't believe she had a mean bone in her body.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Her Majesty the Queen was so charitable to refugees after WWII was over. Many are not aware of how she kept England open to those who were homeless afterwards, and constructed housing for them until they regained their lives. Her compassion and life of devotion deserves recognition.

I really don't understand why she isn't recognized and celebrated for her life and all she did. She was such a class act. Always was.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Her Majesty the Queen was so charitable to refugees after WWII was over. Many are not aware of how she kept England open to those who were homeless afterwards, and constructed housing for them until they regained their lives. Her compassion and life of devotion deserves recognition.

I really don't understand why she isn't recognized and celebrated for her life and all she did. She was such a class act. Always was.

I think there's a lot of jealousy involved. She led a rarefied life and some people will take any opportunity to tear her down.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Harry is a sad and disturbed young man.

In my experience and service man or woman who talks about the number of people s/he killed probably didn't.

His mother was topped by the establishment, either the outcome of a specific project or by the media mass at large.

His father was blocked by the establishment from marrying the woman he really loved. So if he was a grouch I honestly can't blame him.

His brother has a top billing as an accident of birth that Harry can never beat. For a blatant over achiever it must sting in spades.

Yep, he was the 'spare'. Now he's barely on the list as there are other 'spares' on the rack.

Grin and bare it Harry. Certainly don't make claims about service that would leave the crew in the Invictus Games ashamed to know you

Actually, your family aside I don't want you 'back'.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think there's a lot of jealousy involved. She led a rarefied life and some people will take any opportunity to tear her down.

I suppose you're right about that. There will always be people who cannot give credit where credit is due, for many reasons. But many just go back to plain old ego and jealousy.

And, of course, those who want to abolish the monarchy don't want to give the monarch any credit, as it would defeat their purposes.

Perhaps including Meghan -- if not whoever is advising them, although if that's the case, it's backfiring spectacularly!

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No seriously: he huffed his wife's laughing gas, while she was giving birth to Archie!

Is this fake or real?

Well guess who's not getting the kids in case of discard or divorce.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I think there's an easy way for him to get the kids if it comes to that. All he has to do is get them back to the UK on the pretense of a family trip, then file for divorce. I'm willing to bet the UK courts would side with a prince over a divorced, family-wrecking, two-bit actress from the US and keep the kids in Harry's custody.

I'm not surprised he's a drug addict.
edit on 1/9/2023 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Meghan sang to the seals.

What the navy-seals or something?
Nope, she's no Jane Fonda; too much effort and talent required.

She literally sang to the sea-lions!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What concerns me more is that the seals sang back at some point, because seals generally (whatever sounds they make) do not sing.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It says a lot that Harry entitled his book, 'Spare' - of all things, that's what is uppermost in his mind?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

And that title is hard to translate into just European languages, sometimes it means "leftover".

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And uh, you're (scolding a fictitious Prince Harry) no longer quite the "spare" anymore.

Number 5 away from the throne actually.
edit on 9-1-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Nando’s chicken and laughing gas, I’d be there in a hot minute.

I am the only person I know that loves Nando’s chicken. My family doesn’t care for it.
To laugh and eat good chicken, who wouldn’t want that?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
My fear as an anti-prohibitionist.

Now he's admitting to certain things, now the whole pot community is suspect again.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Harry's accusations of the royal family getting into bed with the devil is a bit of a projection; he has literally got into bed with the devil and is working to destroy his own family. The devil is what Meghan Markle came from, not her biological parents but the people who made her and gave her the career she had. The Hollywood wrecking ball that is now aimed at the royal family and has been smashing at society since it's existence. Don't do away with it, just the people should be aware the devil will continue to operate aslong as humans exist.

"One steps out with actresses, one doesn't marry them". He was a funny old guy but he knew exactly how it was. RIP to the Duke of Edinburgh.

Whenever you see pictures of Harry and Meghan in public you can see who is controlling the relationship and it certainly isn't him, not that there should be any "control" from either side but if this was a man doing the thing she is well it would be called exactly what it is. She is taking him away from his friends and family and turning him against everything he has known, that is when she will exert her real control over him. It's textbook domestic abuse but people are only familiar with it if it is a man doing it.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Pretty sure she is a "witch" whether good or bad I'll leave that open to interpretation.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3
It appears that Meghan convinced Harry to move out of Great Britain to the USA, and all the way to the west coast no less, to somewhat 'isolate' him from everyone he's ever known, just my opinion. Makes it easier to control him.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
a reply to: Mover3
It appears that Meghan convinced Harry to move out of Great Britain to the USA, and all the way to the west coast no less, to somewhat 'isolate' him from everyone he's ever known, just my opinion. Makes it easier to control him.

Ever consider he was the one that wanted to move?

Many young men want out of their “life” and it often coincides with the time they get married and unfortunately a lot of wives get the blame for “isolating” them. Everything I heard so far sounds like he was sick and tired of what was happening in the UK.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And he's been whining ever since, and now wants his family relationships back since he's had time to think about it.
I think he is realizing a few things.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Prince Harry’s Memoir Has Record Breaking Sales The steady drumbeat of revelations that preceded the book’s release helped push early orders and initial sales, making “Spare,” on its first day, one of the best-selling hardcover books in recent memory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join