It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any bad cinema fans?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That's pure class lol, I'd definitely watch that one!

How about 'Jacinto Vampire Slayer'?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

'I bought a vampire motorcycle'

I won't post it but this film has one of the most notorious clips in Bmovie history.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Racial unity at last

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think "high on life" has taken a page out of the MST book by putting 4 full length bad films in the game.
I havent watched them all yet but you have such titles as

Vampire Hookers.
Tammy and the Trex
Demon Wind (basically evil dead from what ive watched so far)...... with this film the voice actors (i think) directly copy MST format and its brilliant.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Can't leave out Toxy!

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm calling this one ahead of time - Nicholas Cage as Dracula LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ladies & Gents, allow me to present Irelands greatest film:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But I doubt any film could beat Ed Wood's classic "Plan 9 from outer space"

Ed's only competition is himself

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
From 1958, "Fiend Without A Face"

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
More two-headed madness!
Mentally challenged gentle giant farmboy wakes up with a violent serial rapist grafted onto his neck -

* with Bruce Dern and co-starring Pat Priest of Munsters fame.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
An early blockbuster "disaster" flick. Based around the eruption of the volcano island Krakatoa in 1883. Not really that bad, with some decent special effects. Notable because apparently nobody checked a map - unlike the title, Krakatoa is actually west of Java.

FULL MOVIE

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This movie makes 'Cannonball Run II' look like 'Citizen Kane'. I don't know how to describe it, other than it makes no sense. It simply makes no sense!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
More two-headed madness!
Mentally challenged gentle giant farmboy wakes up with a violent serial rapist grafted onto his neck -

That 2-headed transplant movie is on a couple of the apps like Tubi and Freevee. I'm gonna have to watch it.

A fave Bruce Dern scene:

edit on 12-1-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I watched Robocop 2 (1990) last night.
One of the worst movies ever. But so bad it had me captivated enough to find it entertaining.
The society they were living in reminded me of where we are as a society, or where we'll be very soon. The first 5 minutes is a prime example.
There's a scene where a little league baseball coach and his team of 7-8year old boys and girls looting a store. The kids were all inside smash and grab style, they had the owner of the store tied up and beaten up while they ransacked the place and the coach outside filling a mini van with the booty.

Had me rollin. This is where we are headed.
But a classically awful film. A must watch for bad cinema fans.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phablow

Flipping quality. Fellow Celts, can't go wrong

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

That movie really stuck with me for a weird reason. I was 10 when it came out and I was a tagalong for my big (3yrs older) brother. Fast forward 8 years to a particularly wild house party where I find my bro passed out on the couch. Me and my buddies try to wake him up when his eyes pop open and he shouts, "TWO-HEADED TRANSPLANT!" then conks out again. My friends were freaked out but I couldn't stop laughing!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

THEM!
I saw it as a kid and its badness holds a special place in my memory, bloody funny too (unintentionally)

Here's the perfect flick to make a giant creature double feature!

FULL MOVIE

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Another classic abomination, featuring washed-up TV and movie stars. Alan Hale (the skipper on Gilligan's Island) plays the sheriff. The writer thought it would be clever to open the film with Hale calling a young man his "little buddy". Just like Gilligan! How catchy! We also have Barbara Hale, who played a big role in TV's 'Perry Mason' for 10 years. Then there's Leslie Parrish, who was in a ton of films and TV shows during her 20 year career.

The "science" talk is hilarious. Scientists are baffled that a large meteorite is found in rural Wisconsin. No one saw it enter the atmosphere. No explosion. Nothing. So, they conclude that there must have been a "space warp". Of course!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: underpass61
More two-headed madness!

That 2-headed transplant movie is on a couple of the apps like Tubi and Freevee. I'm gonna have to watch it.

A fave Bruce Dern scene:

Here's the granddaddy of all two-headed fiend flicks!

THE MANSTER

This time the 2nd head grows out of his neck like a tumor LOL

FULL MOVIE

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This piece of crap actually had a weekend debut at theaters in 1990, but was pulled almost immediately.

'Soultaker'
A group of young adults try to flee from the "Soultaker" when their souls are ejected from their bodies after a car accident.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join