It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Denies Jesus - Is Pro Baby Murder - Is Pro LBGTQ - The Catholic Church Says He's OK.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"President BIDEN Denies Jesus - Is Pro Baby Murder - Is Pro LBGTQ - The Catholic Church Says He's OK"

Biden claims to be Catholic, but isn't in practice. He's a weasel. Francis claims to be the pope, but doesn't act like one. He's a weasel too.

I hate both of them.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Even referred to "Palmists"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkeyluv
Even referred to "Palmists"

www.youtube.com...

ROFL.... And get a load of those replies..

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuditTheAudit
who cares, you're not telling us anything new, none of these politicians is Christian. The US is a secular nation. Christianity is not official. Christianity is bull # anyway, was created by the Flavians and Josephus the Jew. To try and unite the rebelling anti-Roman Mediterranean war like world under one pacifist submissive God. They incorporated the Mediterranean pagan myths into a new world religion. Their expensive legions were struggling to quell the constant rebellion in the Empire, so they decided to create and change into the Roman Catholic Empire, and control the mind instead. So yes, Romano Jews created Christianity to serve and enslave the Goy for their own interests.

The US is a J-controlled Goyim slave state to generate wealth. You European-origin Christians need to eradicate your pacifist Jesus mythology, regain contact with your ancient Germanic and Celtic mother Earth, and fight the good fight.

Were you channeling the devil there? Sure appears that way. Christ is the truth. Not whatever tripe you're selling.

BTW Merry Christmas!
edit on 25-12-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: carewemust

It takes backbone, determination, and commitment, to stand alone against evil.

www.christianheadlines.com...

The way the world is working today, just being a decent human being is all those things. So many forces arrayed against doing the right thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

It is all about the Bemjamins with the Catholic church. I know a lot of churches it's about the Benjamins but to me the Catholic church more so.

I recently read the 3 Billion dollars paid out by the Church to settle sex abuse cases has been made up by the US government paying the Church for illegal immigrants coming across out borders.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Merry Christmas.

The Catholic church has been prophesied to have a great apostasy, and to collapse.

I was born and raised Catholic, under the missionary rule of the church over the reservation.

My mother often speaks of such knowledge she lost from the people of the Rez being under Catholic domain. They just did not know it at the time.

The "collapse" may be sooner rather than later, if they are becoming nothing more than a big club, with even fewer rules than the local country club.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: misskat1
The Catholic church is about, keeping and maintaining power. Surely the crusades, inquisition, hiding Nazis after ww11 etc etc has revealed that to you? They hijacked jesus, and ancient texts to emulate their Roman gods, giving them new names to appease the masses. And now you expect them to have morals and back bone? Sorry friend, the catholic hierarchy is pure Roman evil. The epitomy of pure reprobate evil scum. Deceiving the masses under the guise of being a spiritual guide. I hope they rot in hell. I wish I could think of worse vile words that describe how i feel about a person who claims spirit guide then takes advantage of people around them. Weather the pedophilia or praying people from purgatory for a fee, its all putrid. Gross and I hope they die.

Sorry Christmas eve drunk posting. Lol. but dam, you know I'm right.

You very well could be correct.

I started this thread to ask how the Catholic church could turn a blind eye to those in the church who ignore so many important Bible concepts.

Joe Biden just happened to be one who came to mind, because the Church actually took a vote to see if Biden was worthy of communion, in spite of his pro-abortion stance.

Your insight and knowledge has been valuable, considering that I knew very little about Catholic Church teachings, and ZERO about the church's history before today. Thank-you!

Then why did you make a thread about it?

You're obviously not a big proponent of individual Freedoms.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

The catholic church died in 1962 with the Vatican II, when it became Novus Ordo , or "new order ." No longer following Christian doctrine, some followers are totally OK with the Vatican having a Serpent church and an Anit-Christ rising from hell in it's mist.
This is why many left and joined the facsimile of the old church, Society of Saint Pius the 10th (SSPX).

There are two versions of the Catholic Church? It sounds like one is "woke" and the other is "Biblical".

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yeah, but I bet you he's totally in line with the "no condom policy".

In sub-Saharan Africa, even if it meant infecting your wife and child with HIV/AIDS.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
"President BIDEN Denies Jesus - Is Pro Baby Murder - Is Pro LBGTQ - The Catholic Church Says He's OK"

Biden claims to be Catholic, but isn't in practice. He's a weasel. Francis claims to be the pope, but doesn't act like one. He's a weasel too.

I hate both of them.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says her Jewish faith allows abortions, because it does NOT follow what fundamentalist Christians teach.

“Our Jewish brothers and sisters,” squad member Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez explained during a recent rant, “are able to have an abortion according to their faith.” Many religions, the congresswoman goes on, do not share the “fundamentalist Christian” definition of life. They too have a right to exercise their faith, and to stand in their way is “authoritarian” and “theocratic.”
Source: thefederalist.com...

AOC needs to focus more on helping her constituents. I've read that her New York City neighborhood is becoming an increasingly dangerous dump.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’s comforting to see the Catholic Church embracing their solar origins, instead of glorifying the torturous execution of a son of God and encouraging the symbolic participation in cannibalism.

lmfao.

at least it's only symbolic, and not murder irl.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: nvm

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I would like to correct some of the errors in my previous comment.

Biden is an old man and just perhaps he means well, politics aside you should pray for him and forgive don't damn.

I was wrong about what priests can and can not forgive as they represent Christ and it is his right to forgive so confession is not only good for the person to get something off there chest and for the priest to see what ails his flock but it is also something that if Christ is the one taking the confession and granting the forgiveness is very real and really can work.

It is something that is NOT only Catholic.

I can not argue with a priest of either the Catholic or the Orthodox branches but accept them both as servants of God and men of faith just as I do GENUINE pastors of other branches of the Christian faith.

The US is not the only nation in turmoil and currently being held to ransom by ridiculous fuel coasts and a failed attempt to control an economic collapse that happened during the banking crisis and should have had other cures than simply bailing out the bank's to save them from there own fraudulent activity's, an act that in the long run only really benefited a tiny minority of the ultra rich and has put the burden of this criminality upon us and our children.

We need strong government however, not weak leaders, strong leadership and decisive and humane actions for our nations citizens, homelessness should not exist in the 21st century in developed nations, especially when it was all but eradicate in most of them by the late 1970's only to then return once the neo liberal economic right wingers came to power in the 1980s sparking a short term bonanza and one that DID at least possibly win us the OLD Cold war but left a ticking time bomb of growing inequality and in the long run actually weakened our nations as this also funnelled our jobs abroad notable to China along with our production industry's at the cost of our own nations domestic economy's, not the financial hubs that boomed despite this but the domestic economy's or as I like to call them the REAL economy's and job security at home.

Biden can not be blamed for all of this no matter how corrupt his is or is not but rather look to the money behind the political party's, none of them represent you and to believe they do is wishful thinking, we need to get back to small politics and scale it back up barring corporate and big money if that is at all possible from controlling our nations as it does today but sadly that is not going to happen any time soon and they would happily see us all dying in the gutter before that even becomes a pipe dream in a brainwashed sheeple that they control and laugh at.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
One of those protest moments that just didn't work:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’s comforting to see the Catholic Church embracing their solar origins, instead of glorifying the torturous execution of a son of God and encouraging the symbolic participation in cannibalism.

lmfao.

at least it's only symbolic, and not murder irl.

True
they don’t encourage that anymore, although that stance could turn on a dime, The inquisition is an ongoing concern lol. There has been enough murder, theft and fraud perpetrated by the Catholic Church to stain it forever.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Don’t follow leaders and check your parking meters.

Bob Dylan.

a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Gee I mean, don't all applaud at once.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Isn’t she a singer or actor or something?

a reply to: halfoldman

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Then the Catholic leadership is part of the conspiracy and we are building lots of proof they can work for the other team and act like they don't.

DHS and the DOJ may have infiltrators in the U.S. Catholic Church too?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Merry Christmas.

The Catholic church has been prophesied to have a great apostasy, and to collapse.

originally posted by: carewemust
The "collapse" may be sooner rather than later, if they are becoming nothing more than a big club, with even fewer rules than the local country club.

Concerning the "great apostasy", you both missed it (or should I say, overlooked?).

In the Christian Greek Scriptures, the noun “apostasy” (Gr., a·po·sta·siʹa) has the sense of “desertion, abandonment or rebellion.” (Acts 21:21, ftn.) There it primarily has reference to religious defection; a withdrawal from or abandonment of true worship.

Chapter 4: The Great Apostasy Develops

“ONE Lord, one faith.” (Eph. 4:5) When the apostle Paul under inspiration penned those words (about 60-61 C.E.), there was but one Christian faith. Yet, today we see a profusion of denominations, sects, and cults that claim to be Christian, though they teach conflicting doctrines and hold to different standards of conduct. What a far cry from the one united Christian congregation that started on Pentecost 33 C.E.! How did these divisions come about? For the answer, we must go back to the first century of our Common Era.

... Internal opposition had small beginnings, but it surfaced early in the Christian congregation.

“Already at Work”

Less than 20 years after Jesus’ death, the apostle Paul indicated that efforts of Satan to cause division and turn men away from the true faith were “already at work.” (2 Thess. 2:7) As early as about 49 C.E., in a letter sent out to the congregations, the governing body noted: “We have heard that some from among us have caused you trouble with speeches, trying to subvert your souls, although we did not give them any instructions.” (Acts 15:24) So some within the congregation were vocal about their opposing viewpoint—in this case evidently over the issue of whether Gentile Christians needed to get circumcised and observe the Mosaic Law.—Acts 15:1, 5.

As the first century progressed, divisive thinking spread like gangrene. (Compare 2 Timothy 2:17.) By about 51 C.E., some in Thessalonica were wrongly predicting that “the presence” of the Lord Jesus was imminent. (2 Thess. 2:1, 2) By about 55 C.E., some in Corinth had rejected the clear Christian teaching regarding the resurrection of the dead. (1 Cor. 15:12) About 65 C.E., others said that the resurrection had already taken place, it being of a symbolic kind that living Christians experience.—2 Tim. 2:16-18.

There are no inspired records as to what took place within the Christian congregation during the next 30 years. But by the time the apostle John wrote his letters (about 98 C.E.), there were “many antichrists”—persons who denied that “Jesus is the Christ” and that Jesus is the Son of God who came “in the flesh.”—1 John 2:18, 22; 4:2, 3.

For over 60 years, the apostles had ‘acted as a restraint,’ endeavoring to hold back the tide of apostasy. (2 Thess. 2:7; compare 2 John 9, 10.) But as the Christian congregation was about to enter the second century, the last surviving apostle, John, died, about 100 C.E. The apostasy that had slowly begun to creep into the congregation was now ready to burst forth unrestrained, with devastating organizational and doctrinal repercussions.

Clergy and Laity

Pagan Teachings Infiltrate

Christ’s pure teachings are a matter of record—they are preserved in the Holy Scriptures. For example, Jesus clearly taught that Jehovah is “the only true God” and that the human soul is mortal. (John 17:3; Matt. 10:28) Yet, with the death of the apostles and the weakening of the organizational structure, such clear teachings were corrupted as pagan doctrines infiltrated Christianity. How could such a thing happen?

A key factor was the subtle influence of Greek philosophy. Explains The New Encyclopædia Britannica: “From the middle of the 2nd century AD Christians who had some training in Greek philosophy began to feel the need to express their faith in its terms, both for their own intellectual satisfaction and in order to convert educated pagans.” Once philosophically minded persons became Christians, it did not take long for Greek philosophy and “Christianity” to become inseparably linked.

As a result of this union, pagan doctrines such as the Trinity and the immortality of the soul seeped into tainted Christianity. These teachings, however, go back much farther than the Greek philosophers. The Greeks actually acquired them from older cultures, for there is evidence of such teachings in ancient Egyptian and Babylonian religions.

As pagan doctrines continued to infiltrate Christianity, other Scriptural teachings were also distorted or abandoned.

In addition to pagan teachings, pagan customs and traditions, including festivals and rituals, such as those now commonly associated with Christmas, were also adopted.

Christmas Traditions—What Are Their Origins?

A look at how Christmas was celebrated in the first millennium of the Common Era helps trace its origin back to pre-Christian sources. Writing in the magazine History Today, Alexander Murray of Oxford University contends that medieval man “fused existing elements of pagan mid-winter rites with the developing theology of Christmas.” How and why was this done?

Pre-Christian Origins

... In 274 C.E., the Roman emperor declared Sol invictus (unconquered sun) the principal patron of the empire, and this on December 25, thus honoring Mithras, god of light.

... Thus, with Saturnalia, Calends, and the Mithraic birthday of the unconquered sun falling within so short a period each year, December 25 became the chosen date for the celebration of “Christ’s Mass” in an appeal to pagan peoples to convert to the Roman Empire’s new state religion.

As time went by, the heathen Germanic mid-winter feast, Yule, reinforced the customs of banqueting and merrymaking, as well as the giving of gifts. Tapers (or, candles), logs, evergreen decorations, and trees became prominent in Christmas celebrations. But, some may reason, the celebration of Christ’s birth must surely have figured prominently among Christians before any subsequent link with pagan traditions. Is this so?

Not Celebrated by Early Christians

The Bible does not reveal the exact date of Jesus’ birth. More than that, “the early Christians did not celebrate His birth,” comments The World Book Encyclopedia. And why not? “Because they considered the celebration of anyone’s birth to be a pagan custom.” Augustus Neander, in The History of the Christian Religion and Church, During the Three First Centuries, agrees: “The notion of a birthday festival was far from the ideas of the Christians of this period in general.”

From this examination, you can see that Christmas celebrations find their roots in pagan customs. As The Economist explains, it was only later that religious “publicists appropriated ‘this festival of light [the birthday of the unconquered sun], for Christ is the world’s light’, and pretended (with a lack of evidence that would not be approved by Truth in Advertising campaigners) that baby Jesus was born in December. That is why Presbyterian Scotland long disdained Christmas, as did lingeringly puritan America until commercial interests recreated it.”

Christmas Traditions Revived

Christmas​—A Hazardous Time

Do you find that some people use this occasion to overindulge in eating and drinking? Does drunken, rowdy behavior disturb the peace of your community? ...

edit on 26-12-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join