It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Denies Jesus - Is Pro Baby Murder - Is Pro LBGTQ - The Catholic Church Says He's OK.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok I can help here.

It is not going to be any peace EVER for the evil ones is they way you should read it. Why, because they freely chose evil over good without any remorse. As a penance for their sins against God and his creation. That will cause peace for those who love God.

That is what it means.

Think of it this way:

The good people who try to do what is right and fail will always be given another chance. Any who wish to change can change. Those who wish harm to innocents or children are evil and have chosen to serve Lucifer and not serve his fellow man or God. Love of our neighbors over hate in the end. Some of these choosing that path simply hate people, and many believe they know what is best for the rest of us.

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: carewemust

It takes backbone, determination, and commitment, to stand alone against evil.

www.christianheadlines.com...

Yeah, I don't care much for line 14

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

Either it's peace to everyone, or it's a hollow platitude. And this response may sound pedantic to a few people out there but just think about it for a minute. You can't do harmony in half measures.

I should add that holiday propaganda is the other half of the problem, the first half being consumer culture/pageantry.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman
Then the Catholic leadership is part of the conspiracy and we are building lots of proof they can work for the other team and act like they don't.

DHS and the DOJ may have infiltrators in the U.S. Catholic Church too?

I would say that goes both ways with the church having its political tendrils buried in the US gov. "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours" (in Yoda voice) in this one , Padawan, deep the tendrils reach.

Revelation implies to me that the Vatican of Rome is the city on 7 hills that is trying to run the world at the end times and will prove to have blood on it's hands that their sin reaches to high heaven. There are two churches really. The God loving Catholics, and the others who have served evil. Those that commit these acts against humanity in the name of the Church and God himself.
edit on 27-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Then the Catholic leadership is part of the conspiracy and we are building lots of proof they can work for the other team and act like they don't.

I would say that goes both ways with the church having its political tendrils buried in the US gov. "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours" (in Yoda voice) in this one , Padawan, deep the tendrils reach.

Revelation implies to me that the Vatican of Rome is the city on 7 hills that is trying to run the world at the end times and will prove to have blood on it's hands that their sin reaches to high heaven. There are two churches really. The God loving Catholics, and the others who have served evil. Those that commit these acts against humanity in the name of the Church and God himself.

January 4, 2023

Sounds like a lot of internal church confusion. The Catholic Church is now asking Joe Biden to NOT ATTEND the funeral of Pope Benedict.

Source: truthsocial.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
1.4.2023 Update

Biden's reply when asked WHY he's not attending Pope Benedict's funeral.

"You Know Why": twitter.com...

He's a shoe-in for re-election say Democrats.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
More garden variety, anti-Catholic tripe on ATS. Standard.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

January 4, 2023

Sounds like a lot of internal church confusion. The Catholic Church is now asking Joe Biden to NOT ATTEND the funeral of Pope Benedict.

Source: truthsocial.com...

Our Clown-in-Chief keeps changing his GAY LOVE story...

Biden told the outlet about how one of his children "looked up at him quizzically after seeing two men headed off to work kiss each other goodbye on a busy street corner" and added that he said, ‘They love each other, honey,’ and that was it."

"So it was never anything that was a struggle in my mind," he continued.
The Latest Version: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Saturday, December 24, 2022 - Christmas Blessings to All!

U.S President Joseph Biden says he is, and has always been, a "Devout Practicing Catholic".

Source: www1.cbn.com...

Yet, for the first 2 years of his Presidency, devout Catholic Biden has not mentioned during his annual Christmas Address, that JESUS is why Christmas exists.

For the second year in a row, Joe Biden has taken part in this time-honored tradition by delivering a speech at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony devoid of any references to God, Jesus Christ, or the meaning of Christmas itself.

Like last year’s remarks—in which Biden reduced the miracle of Christ’s birth to a vague reference to a “beacon of hope”—the president’s 2022 Tree Lighting speech carefully avoided any mention of the religious significance of the event.
Source: amac.us...

Joe Biden Believes Human Babies Can Be Murdered Up to the point of birth: www.lifenews.com...

Joe Biden is known as a "Gay Icon": www.politico.com...

QUESTION-OPINION:

Has the CATHOLIC CHURCH changed its belief system to accept Denying Jesus, Pro-Abortion, and Pro-Gay as being OK now?

Catholic Archbishops across the U.S. voted on what makes a "good Catholic", in 2021. The Archbishop closest to where Joe Biden lives, says President Biden's belief system does NOT make him a bad Catholic, ineligible for Holy Communion.

Cardinal Wilton Gregory, the archbishop of Washington, has made clear that Mr. Biden is welcome to receive Communion at churches in the archdiocese.
The 2021 Vote and Methodology: www.cbsnews.com...

It appears the Catholic Church has either become VERY lenient...or has changed the definition of what are "Sinful" beliefs/actions?

Murdering Human Babies before birth, Denying the Deity of Jesus, and Same-Sex Sexing are now OK in the eyes of the Catholic church, even though the Holy Bible says they are not. That's a MAJOR DISCONNECT.

-CareWeMust

November 21, 2023

TRANGENDER DAY OF REMEMBERANCE was yesterday, and most Americans forgot all about it!

Biden White House Commemorated: www.breitbart.com...

Maybe President Biden will order all 2024 Desk/Wall Calendars to have this special day noted on the November page.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
December 30, 2023

Did U.S. President Joe Biden INTENTIONALLY omit mentioning Jesus in his Christmas message to America this year?

Or, is he so far gone mentally, the true meaning of Christmas now eludes him?

No Jesus this Christmas: www.lifenews.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He ate my hamster, too

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Since they multiply quickly, Hopefully you have 2 or 3 others running around.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

No. He trod on them.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
December 30, 2023

Did U.S. President Joe Biden INTENTIONALLY omit mentioning Jesus in his Christmas message to America this year?

To be clear this quote is relevant to what Conservatives are apparently angry at due to Biden not using the name Jesus. Granted he did use the designation "son of god" and is clearly talking about Jesus.

"And we look to the sky, to a lone star, shining brighter than all the rest, guiding us to the birth of a child—a child Christians believe to be the son of God; miraculously now, here among us on Earth, bringing hope, love and peace and joy to the world," he said.

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 2023pAmerica/Chicago3103-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

So the OP is a complete crock of bs?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

edit on 12/30/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 30 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: WeMustCare
December 30, 2023

To be clear this quote is relevant to what Conservatives are apparently angry at due to Biden not using the name Jesus. Granted he did use the designation "son of god" and is clearly talking about Jesus.

"And we look to the sky, to a lone star, shining brighter than all the rest, guiding us to the birth of a child—a child Christians believe to be the son of God; miraculously now, here among us on Earth, bringing hope, love and peace and joy to the world," he said.

www.newsweek.com...

You're referring to his 2022 remarks: www.whitehouse.gov...

Biden was even more flakey with his 2023 remarks.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join