It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Denies Jesus - Is Pro Baby Murder - Is Pro LBGTQ - The Catholic Church Says He's OK.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Saturday, December 24, 2022 - Christmas Blessings to All!

U.S President Joseph Biden says he is, and has always been, a "Devout Practicing Catholic".

Source: www1.cbn.com...

Yet, for the first 2 years of his Presidency, devout Catholic Biden has not mentioned during his annual Christmas Address, that JESUS is why Christmas exists.

For the second year in a row, Joe Biden has taken part in this time-honored tradition by delivering a speech at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony devoid of any references to God, Jesus Christ, or the meaning of Christmas itself.

Like last year’s remarks—in which Biden reduced the miracle of Christ’s birth to a vague reference to a “beacon of hope”—the president’s 2022 Tree Lighting speech carefully avoided any mention of the religious significance of the event.
Source: amac.us...

Joe Biden Believes Human Babies Can Be Murdered Up to the point of birth: www.lifenews.com...

Joe Biden is known as a "Gay Icon": www.politico.com...

QUESTION-OPINION:

Has the CATHOLIC CHURCH changed its belief system to accept Denying Jesus, Pro-Abortion, and Pro-Gay as being OK now?

Catholic Archbishops across the U.S. voted on what makes a "good Catholic", in 2021. The Archbishop closest to where Joe Biden lives, says President Biden's belief system does NOT make him a bad Catholic, ineligible for Holy Communion.

Cardinal Wilton Gregory, the archbishop of Washington, has made clear that Mr. Biden is welcome to receive Communion at churches in the archdiocese.
The 2021 Vote and Methodology: www.cbsnews.com...

It appears the Catholic Church has either become VERY lenient...or has changed the definition of what are "Sinful" beliefs/actions?

Murdering Human Babies before birth, Denying the Deity of Jesus, and Same-Sex Sexing are now OK in the eyes of the Catholic church, even though the Holy Bible says they are not. That's a MAJOR DISCONNECT.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is all about the Bemjamins with the Catholic church. I know a lot of churches it's about the Benjamins but to me the Catholic church more so.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They'll set him up, and Antichrist will knock em down. It's all working in synergy. Everything we see is a prelude to the arrival of a worldly "saviour."
And sit back, buckle up, because we haven't seen anything yet. It's about to get even darker. But also remember, it is always darkest before the dawn.

I have a real bad feeling 2023 is going to be really bad for all of us (-the 1%).
Wish I could say otherwise.

Merry Christmas. Praise Jesus!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

It is all about the Bemjamins with the Catholic church. I know a lot of churches it's about the Benjamins but to me the Catholic church more so.

So the modern Catholic Church prefers "volume" rather than "quality"? I think that's what you're saying. The more bodies the better.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It’s comforting to see the Catholic Church embracing their solar origins, instead of glorifying the torturous execution of a son of God and encouraging the symbolic participation in cannibalism.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Tonight, on these issues why not let him be? Yes it is morally questionable to get an abortion; And when you already can't take care of yourselves how can you take care of a baby? Or If your skin is crawling, how can you not contemplate that you might be in the wrong skin?

Yes, there are powerful entities taking advantage of bad situations. But let's not stigmatize those that are caught in the middle. Not Tonight.

I will be the first to tell you that I am not the most religious person in the world, not even close. But the other night my daughter couldn't easily breathe because of a cold that she has and I spent the entire night praying that she would be ok. I hope the entity I was praying too understands humanity, our flaws and our strengths or else my prayers were falling on deaf ears..

There are plenty of things to blame Biden for; lets not harp on human weakness and frailty.

Marry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Pretty much.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
They'll set him up, and Antichrist will knock em down. It's all working in synergy. Everything we see is a prelude to the arrival of a worldly "saviour."
And sit back, buckle up, because we haven't seen anything yet. It's about to get even darker. But also remember, it is always darkest before the dawn.

I have a real bad feeling 2023 is going to be really bad for all of us (-the 1%).
Wish I could say otherwise.

Merry Christmas. Praise Jesus!

We'll see the dawn faster, if 2023 is filled with darkness...revelations and such? That makes sense!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’s comforting to see the Catholic Church embracing their solar origins, instead of glorifying the torturous execution of a son of God and encouraging the symbolic participation in cannibalism.

Sure...if that's the Catholic Church's "solar origins", more power to them.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

I will be the first to tell you that I am not the most religious person in the world, not even close. But the other night my daughter couldn't easily breathe because of a cold that she has and I spent the entire night praying that she would be ok. I hope the entity I was praying too understands humanity, our flaws and our strengths or else my prayers were falling on deaf ears..

Marry Christmas.

PRAYER never hurts. That's how I look at it. Thankfully, your daughter is better now. As a parent, I know how stressful it is when our children are sick.

(post by Thrumbo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

I'm honored you chose to read the topic, knowing in advance it was me who authored it.

Merry & Healthy Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It takes backbone, determination, and commitment, to stand alone against evil.

www.christianheadlines.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dandandat2

Marry Christmas.

PRAYER never hurts. That's how I look at it. Thankfully, your daughter is better now. As a parent, I know how stressful it is when our children are sick.

Yes she is, thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Merry Christmas.

You may find this interesting. For the time grows near. Like Suspicious Observer states, believe or choose not to believe, the choice is ours. A choice we will live or die with.

I love how he says that we have past the point of weekend warrior. It is time to poop or get off the pot.

youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Catholic church is about, keeping and maintaining power. Surely the crusades, inquisition, hiding Nazis after ww11 etc etc has revealed that to you? They hijacked jesus, and ancient texts to emulate their Roman gods, giving them new names to appease the masses. And now you expect them to have morals and back bone? Sorry friend, the catholic hierarchy is pure Roman evil. The epitomy of pure reprobate evil scum. Deceiving the masses under the guise of being a spiritual guide. I hope they rot in hell. I wish I could think of worse vile words that describe how i feel about a person who claims spirit guide then takes advantage of people around them. Weather the pedophilia or praying people from purgatory for a fee, its all putrid. Gross and I hope they die.

Sorry Christmas eve drunk posting. Lol. but dam, you know I'm right.

edit on 24-12-2022 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2022 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Merry Christmas.

The Catholic church has been prophesied to have a great apostasy, and to collapse.

I was born and raised Catholic, under the missionary rule of the church over the reservation.

My mother often speaks of such knowledge she lost from the people of the Rez being under Catholic domain. They just did not know it at the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join