It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat-led US House Decides to Publish 6 Years of former President Trumps Tax Returns.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Well, we the people, can be angry when a president possibly breaks US tax code he took an oath to uphold..

I know crazy!

Considering the little people have to follow it, like you said.

edit on 21-12-2022 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'd love to see Obama's finances during office investigated. The obummers were the highest spending presidential couple ever. Lots of moneys going to their mates, holidays and all sorts of gibs.
Now that would be interesting...

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Bring it!

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The evil left cares not what democrats have done to this country for the past 2 years, I don't see anyone caring about Trumps tax returns.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

The evil left cares not what democrats have done to this country for the past 2 years, I don't see anyone caring about Trumps tax returns.

Right. More are concerned about President Joe Biden's decline. Especially those of us who know enemies of America are deciding how/when to best take advantage of a steadily weakening Biden.

War? Financial suckering/leeching? Destroying America from within?

All enemies are either activated, or will activate, so long as Joe Biden is the leader of the United States.

edit on 12/21/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Well, we the people, can be angry when a president possibly breaks US tax code he took an oath to uphold..

I know crazy!

These things must be prioritized. The Biden family violating the tax code is not as serious as Joe Biden allowing people and drugs to illegally enter America, and kill those who he swore to protect.

Priorities matter when lives are at stake.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The GOP has done nothing over the last 2 years and half of them for for the dem bills... we have been had. this is a PLAN for both parties( the rinos) to stop trump from running again. they will try anything. this is a UNIPARTYa reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The evil right doesn’t care about being lied to. I wonder how many times you used the excuse trump was under audit 😂

Rules for thee but not for me! Seems, I dunno, elitist doesn’t it?

100 percent a boat of Republicans are giddy at what’s going down with trump. A lot here too, just being quite about it. It’s funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I know crazy!

What U.S. tax code would that be? What tax code "oath" did he break? Links?

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Well for one, he had no receipts to back up his business expense and charity claims. But it's okay, we believe him. /sarc off
edit on q000000171231America/Chicago5959America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
yup

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I have a tax question:

Can we see the tax returns of all the members of Congress that had to dip into the “Payoff Your Sex Scandal Fund“ to be sure they included those payoffs as income on their taxes? Any source derived.

You have to pay for winning a toaster on The Price Is Right.

More to the point, that fund uses taxpayer money. We have a right to know how it's being spent, and by whom.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I'd love to see Obama's finances during office investigated. The obummers were the highest spending presidential couple ever. Lots of moneys going to their mates, holidays and all sorts of gibs.
Now that would be interesting...

There's a loooooong list of Washington minions who seem to have off-the-books income that should be subjected to public scrutiny.
Let's start with the current Speaker of the House, who is notorious for trading stock based on non-public information.
edit on 21-12-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You would need heavy credit financing and millions of dollars invested in depreciating investments, and a few losses helps.

The investments pay the taxes on other forms sometimes.

Welcome to Capitalism pre-101 😀

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Part of the reason may be because the Obama appointed IRS Commissioner was around for almost a year.😎

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Keep enjoying your mass price increases and have fun getting the money you already over-spent back 😎

Oh and watch for your hidden tax increases passed last year too😎

link   

originally posted by: network dude
T

From The NY Times -

After the vote, House Democrats revealed that the materials they obtained showed that the I.R.S. had failed to audit Trump’s tax filings during his first two years in office, despite having a program that purportedly mandates the auditing of sitting presidents. The agency launched an audit only after Neal requested Trump’s taxes in 2019 in the name of assessing that auditing program, they said — and it has yet to complete it.

So when Trump said he was under audit, he was telling the truth. LOL. Dems suck eggs.

Actually, he wasn't for the first two years. He only got audited like other presidents AFTER he made that statement.

So basically, he's getting the same treatment as our other presidents. Not sure what's so controversial about that.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: frogs453

You would need heavy credit financing and millions of dollars invested in depreciating investments, and a few losses helps.

The investments pay the taxes on other forms sometimes.

Welcome to Capitalism pre-101 😀

Welcome to screw the little man/woman 101.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But even if Trump is the bigliest tax cheat that even swindled the IRS, it doesn’t matter. Tax Evasion is not an impeachable offense nor would it prevent him from running. That was a decision made by the Supreme Court decades ago.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: network dude
T

From The NY Times -

After the vote, House Democrats revealed that the materials they obtained showed that the I.R.S. had failed to audit Trump’s tax filings during his first two years in office, despite having a program that purportedly mandates the auditing of sitting presidents. The agency launched an audit only after Neal requested Trump’s taxes in 2019 in the name of assessing that auditing program, they said — and it has yet to complete it.

So when Trump said he was under audit, he was telling the truth. LOL. Dems suck eggs.

Actually, he wasn't for the first two years. He only got audited like other presidents AFTER he made that statement.

So basically, he's getting the same treatment as our other presidents. Not sure what's so controversial about that.

it's really not. Dems have been drooling over the chance to get Trump BAMN since his trip down the escalator, and he continues to come out with no orange jump suit. Maybe his nulular secrets he going to sell to Vlad will be his undooing. Until he's back in office, do you have any concerns about Biden possibly being owned by China, or is that only an issue if it's Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join