It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smithsonian Cover-Up: Ancient Egyptians and Giants in the Grand Canyon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Finally listening to the video, pretty well done.

triggered an odd old thought, I want to say (and no I dont have proof grain of salt time) that I read about an Egyptian prince that lost a civil war, he gathered up his people and headed out into the ocean never seen again.

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I read a while back that the area of the cavern complex falls within an Indian reservation and that is why it's restricted.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

That's a very interesting theory, and likely something they would do if gold was discovered there.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I am Wondering about the Physical Strength of say a 15 foot Human . Could 4 15 foot Tall Humans lift a 2 Ton Stone Over their Heads with ease to build a Wall ? How about the Strength of Humans Bigger than that ? An Interesting Idea that could Explain how Megaliths Around the World were Built by GIANTS Brute Strength........

edit on 17-12-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Yeah just think how that story played out. The report was filed that the archeologist found a city with a huge amount of gold just laying about. Literally streets paved with the stuff. He literally found El Dorado. And the gold bug bit him and his bosses at the Smithsonian. So using their government authority they sent a crew to sack the place. And then loaded train cars full of the stuff and sent it to a warehouse somewhere. Where they melted it all down and sold it to refiners. When they were finished they divvied up the cash and they all retired to S. America or the Caribbean. Being the 20s or 30s it would have been so easy to wire the money to South American or Swiss banks and no one would have been wiser.

Comes the 1950s or 60s and someone asks about the cave and the city. Smithsonian starts looking and finds all the files are missing. So they send a crew to see what's there and they find the city was sacked and all the gold was missing. So they denied everything and did a massive coverup. Not wanting to admit to the world what happened.

Seems to me this could make a book or even a screen play. The Sack of El Dorado. A theft that would rival stealing all the gold in Ft. Knox. And could you imagine what happens if the FBI looked into the matter and found there was some truth to it?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

The prevelant socio-political belief system in the 1800 - early 1900s was manifest destiny…

A mass psychosis to justify genocide. I’m sure if Hitler had won the war he’d have called his genocidal expansion across the globe ‘manifest destiny’

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

One of our regulars will be along shortly to acquire this novel idea for his Hollywood ambitions.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’m interested to hear your take on what ‘we truly are’, and how that plays in to giants.

LOVE this topic!

If giants are real, along with a more technologically advanced past civilization, it would prove that we descend from the manifestation of the apex Spirit of the universe rather than matter acting randomly (evolution). The reason this would prove it, is because giants and human-gods in history are described by various cultures to have come from the heavens (i.e. a higher dimension). These are the Greek Olympians/Titans, the Hebrew Nephilim, the Sumerian Annunaki, etc, etc. The minor details are different between cultures, but the major themes are the same: an extra-dimensional consciousness manifested on earth and taught humans a whole host of technological breakthroughs. Think of Prometheus giving the humans fire, or Azazel of the Nephilim teaching the people metal-working. "Nibiru", the notorious "planet" that the Anunnaki came to earth on is actually an event, rather than a place. "Nibiru" means 'passing-over'. It is a dimensional shift that allowed the Anunnaki to manifest on earth.

Why would extra-dimensional beings manifest on the earthly plane as large humanoids? For the same reason that God's image manifests on earth as a human - it is the ideal 3D creator vessel for the archetypal 4D Creator Spirit. It sounds too amazing to be true, but the similarities among the cultures regarding this story is undeniable. The Nephilim were supposedly banned to Tartaros, just like the Titans, and just like the Anunnaki. They're all referring to the same historical matter-of-fact event. These Nephilim definitely went to the Americas as well, which would explain these structures in the Grand Canyon that don't make sense according to conventional archaeological belief.

The Smithsonian wants to hide all proof of this time in human history because it would invalidate the theory of evolution as well as validate the books of our ancient ancestors and prove we come from a higher dimension rather than matter acting at random.
edit on 17-12-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
The timing of this is very interesting for me. I was at the Grand Canyon on Monday and Tuesday this week. Explored all around the south rim. Ironically, I mentioned to my mom who was with me, about this G.E Kincaid story. Pictures really don’t do the canyon any justice. The sheer vastness of it is breathtaking. It wouldn’t be hard to hide a site like this.

This was my reaction when visiting the Grand Canyon as well. No matter what else you've seen of it, pictures, tv documentaries, whatever, nothing prepares you for seeing it in person. My jaw was on the ground, and I think I left it there.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
a reply to: AndyMayhew
Read these-

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

www.ancient-code.com...

The one about the Smithsonian being ordered by the SCOTUS to release the records says they were to be released in 2020.

What happened? Was anything released?

If that was really ordered by the SCOTUS, anybody got a link to the ruling? All the SCOTUS cases are online.
edit on 17 12 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I really enjoy subjects like this, but I'm also a natural skeptic. During the video, any alleged quotes belonging to Kincaid are far from saying "we found Egyptian hieroglyphs."

He says they found writing LIKE Egyptian hieroglyphs, but nobody at the Smithsonian could read it. If it was Egyptian, even if it was an offshoot of Egyptian, they should've been able to read it. To me it sounds more like it was some other pictographic written language and this Kincaid, who is not a language expert, just called it "hieroglyphs" because that's what commoners think of when they see any pictographic language. That's not exactly a mystery, as most cultures developed pictographic language before actual writing. All the Egyptian stuff being shown in the video to make you associate Kincaid's finding with Egypt are likely just open-source video of actual Egyptian archaeological digs, unless someone here has evidence that what's being shown is actual pictures and video taken by Kincaid's expedition?

He also doesn't say the statue was Tibetan, he just says they remind him most of Tibetan style.

Seriously, NONE of you guys picked up on those distinctions?

Later in the video, the host says Kincaid thought they were Egyptian, but he includes no supposed quotes from Kincaid saying that. And what's the source of all the supposed quotes? Does he have Kincaid's journal? Or did he get all this stuff from joesforbiddenarchaeology.com?

He also says this proves some ancient culture was there working with bronze long before the bronze age. What is that conclusion based on? No mention of dating any of this stuff was made at any point during the presentation.

I absolutely believe there could be ancient discoveries that fly in the face of modern "science." But all in all, this is pretty weak stuff guys. I need a little more than a guy trying to make money on YouTube passing off a bunch of stock images as some major archaeological mystery.

And to be clear, I don't trust the Smithsonian as far as I can throw them. I absolutely believe they could cover up inconvenient findings.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Your thread is true as yes they indeed did exist here and was covered up.

Possibly to cover up what was written in the bible about giants to simply disconnect it from the bible as push it off as a fairy tale?

Who Were the Nephilim Giants of the Bible?

Think about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The writing could have been hieratic, which is a form of cursive hieroglyphics.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Why would anyone think Egyptians didn't travel to the Americas?

How did people get to Hawaii and Easter Island?

It's only 55 miles between Russia and Alaska, and there's two islands in the middle of the Bering Strait, not to mention the Aleutian Island chain between the two land masses.

Compared to the 990 mile wide Mediterranean Sea, 55 miles in nothing.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It could have been literally anything. We don't know because we haven't seen pictures of what was supposedly found.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I finally found time to watch the video. If true, the implications could be vast and paradigm changing.

My first thought was, that would be a place to storm, rather than area 51.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
I finally found time to watch the video. If true, the implications could be vast and paradigm changing.

My first thought was, that would be a place to storm, rather than area 51.

I’ve always wanted to be Indiana Jones. I live less than 2 hours from there. Just need some coordinates….

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It could have been literally anything. We don't know because we haven't seen pictures of what was supposedly found.

The report said it looked like hieroglyphics. Hieratic looks like hieroglyphics.

I read the original newspaper story from the early 20th century. The article said there was a mix of religions represented.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've long thought that this story had to be a hoax, but now think that it's at least possible... and that we've possibly been deliberately lied to in an extravagant manner about much of our history- for reasons most of us can only guess at.

There's the less spectacular finds of the Tucson Crosses (or Tucson / Calalus / Silverbell Artifacts, etc), too, allegedly from a group of "Roman Jews" (Christians actually) fleeing with a deposed king in the 770s A.D.

One of the lead pieces has their story etched into it (in Latin) about how they left Europe and landed their boat in the Gulf of Mexico after a storm and trekked to end up building a small settlement in Arizona. The story implies that America was known and that trade existed with the Toltec nations and others. The pieces can still be seen at the Tucson historical society. They've traced the lead to a small surface mine a couple miles from where they were found, too, that doesn't seem to have been worked for centuries.

The dozen or so lead objects were found in the 1920's as rain exposed them from the clay soil (caliche') North-West of Tucson. Everyone involved swore that they were deep in the ground and geologists confirmed that from the layer they were found in that they had to be at least a thousand years old.

The main claim against them is that they must be a modern hoax inserted into the ground because it was preposterous to think they could be real artifacts, yet the surviving family, friends and University staff involved in uncovering them all attest that it was a real find and that most of the relics were excavated under supervision by university archeologists and geologists from the appropriate layer of earth.

They caused quite a stir at the time but were abruptly forgotten after an expert opined that they must be fraudulent, ignoring the less famous experts who were involved.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Tabloids existed in 1909 too?

Vampires were totally 1890's and society was interested in scientific discoveries all of a sudden. Astronomy was huge. Exploring in general. This sold copies.

There's tons off stuff wrong with it.

Tons of indigenous folk took advantage of those canyon walls to build dwellings but this amalgamated mega society is far-fetched.

He crossed too many cultures. Buddhist (and typically Asian statues) with crypts of adorned shiny warriors and hieroglyphics and other styles that wouldn't coexist.

Plus the construction of mile long tunnels, I know limestone is easy to cut through, but im not buying the artful logigistics of a radiating sun cavern in the side if the Grand Canyon.

That city musta been where Masaaw held the Hopi underground until he released them into the first world to be stewards of the earth.

Don't know how well they did with that...

Anyway...

This one of those that takes a lot to still try to believe.
edit on 17-12-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join