It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smithsonian Cover-Up: Ancient Egyptians and Giants in the Grand Canyon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Another interesting presentation from A.J. of the "Why Files"..many of us have heard the stories but this is a deeper look and worth your time IMO.
I guess the first question I would have is why there is such a cover up ? Or why invent a story that is a total fantasy; either way this topic is presented in a way that is most compelling IMO ? youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is one story that has fascinated me since I first heard it years ago. I'll definitely be giving the video a watch!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have heard of this too...... I am open to Egyptians being in America .... For one in Australia we have hyroglyphs . I have been to see them in Gosford NSW ..... When I was in Egypt with Graham Hancock he had us meet with the kemet school of mysticism... When we asked about the Egyptian glyphs in Australia the kemet guy said ... Originally I thought it was fake because one of hyroglyph that was on the 2 walls in Australia had not been seen before .. But since we have unearthed this same glyph in Egypt ....also until I went to Gosford NSW I never understood why there would be Egyptian glyphs in the bush in Australia but when I went to look at it ... It's on a hill and when I stood at the top it had a really good view to the bay where ships could have landed and it gave a nice view of the area ....
I will watch this video

edit on 15-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: Add more comments

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So does the cave exist today?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Another interesting presentation from A.J. of the "Why Files"..many of us have heard the stories but this is a deeper look and worth your time IMO.
I guess the first question I would have is why there is such a cover up ? Or why invent a story that is a total fantasy; either way this topic is presented in a way that is most compelling IMO ? youtu.be...

at 1.03 it writes [=from right to left]
"as/by/for. the smoke. all. the speech. of/by. the little festival"
however the H'ET 'smoke' may have been used as 'fire' here
making it "fiery. speech"
so they may have had qualities we lost [chanting , levitating etc]
but without shown more i cant define better what it may have said
'festival' is appropiate though considered the theme and depictions ...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I’ll listen to this while doing my schoolwork thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

IF memory serves (havent slept much in 4 days) the area that supposedly has the cave is in one the restricted areas, as well as country where simple mistakes can kill you.

not saying its true or not, but considering as a kid I remembered the settled science is none of the ancient civilizations came this far, seem to remember as an adult they think they found a roman merchant ship sunk in brazil, and of course the possible viking runestones in the midwest, and the Phoenicians were the most prolific sailors of their day (again if memory serves) cant imagine somebody didnt try to cross the big blue water.
edit on 16-12-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

So honestly why not one of the greatest ancient civilizations?
edit on 16-12-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
There was a global civilisation in the ancient past .... Example....the architecture in the Andes of Peru looks identical to the temple behind the sphinx ... Oceans apart yet it is the the same ....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

When I was in Egypt with Graham Hancock he had us meet with the kemet school of mysticism...

Ah man, that must've been a great experience.

When you stand among ancient history like that what is the energy or feeling like?

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
7 to 8 foot tall people living in the Americas before other settlers. Who does that sound like? Whoever they were, they must have had big foots.

The prevelant socio-political belief system in the 1800 - early 1900s was manifest destiny which, in my opinion, is still deeply rooted in parts of the government and play a part in this "coverup."

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I've been watching his channel for some time now... Great format, long live the heckle fish

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This is one of the classic cases where we know for certain that "they" have hidden all the evidence: because that's the only possible reason that there is no evidence

edit on 16-12-2022 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Why would anyone think The Ancient Egyptians traveled to The America's ?

They had the whole Africa continent on their doorstep but never traveled far into it.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
I have been all over the ancient world.....Egypt....Mexico...Peru ...Bolivia ..angkor wat and many others .... After being in the great pyramid.... That same night I went to lay in bed ... When I closed my eyes....I didnt go to sleep.... I left my body ...fully lucid and traveled through some vibrant dimensions... It was spectacular...... I would come back into my body .. laid back down and go in and repeated the same process of visiting diff places.... While there....some beings told me... You have to reclaim your dreamspace that too has been hijacked just like your physical reality has....
I have seen so much over my times of visiting sacred places..... It has a profound impact on the physical and spiritual body..... For me it's all energy..... Energy is my language and how I relate to reality ... I am hyper sensitive ... Which is a double edged sword ...feeling and picking up on the things that I do it's hardddddd

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Thank you, I didn't expect such a complete and surprising answer.

I would love to know more but not at the cost of this OP.

Have you ever written about this in detail?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Why would anyone think The Ancient Egyptians traveled to The America's ?

They had the whole Africa continent on their doorstep but never traveled far into it.

Let's be honest. Someone in Egypt wanted to sail past the horizon. Friends said it can't be done, he said, and I quote, "hold my beer."

It pisses me off to no end that we think about earlier humans...egypt on up as inferior to us. We are not the be all to the human race. In fact, I think we are losing civility, and devolving.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Probably the the most intriguing Why files episode yet, my other favorite being the one about Ingo Swann.

If the Smithsonian is surpressing this information at the behest of the government, the question becomes why?

Sparing distinguished academics feelings and having to rewrite history books causing embarrassment is not reason enough in my opinion.

Why all the secrecy?

Perhaps they obfuscate our knowledge of the past to leave us unprepared and ignorant for something in the future.

edit on 16-12-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Bumped into his channel from another poster here... Love his channel and how he handles things.

There are a few posts here on ATS about this before. Interesting stuff.

LIZID PEEPLE!!

G

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
This is one of the classic cases where we know for certain that "they" have hidden all the evidence: because that's the only possible reason that there is no evidence

you didn't watch it did you.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The timing of this is very interesting for me. I was at the Grand Canyon on Monday and Tuesday this week. Explored all around the south rim. Ironically, I mentioned to my mom who was with me, about this G.E Kincaid story. Pictures really don’t do the canyon any justice. The sheer vastness of it is breathtaking. It wouldn’t be hard to hide a site like this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join