It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smithsonian Cover-Up: Ancient Egyptians and Giants in the Grand Canyon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

We need a drone y'all lets get this uncovered!

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I dont know if I believe it or not.

Where are the traces of infrastructure, houses, quarries, etc?

Every culture has those things but in different ways.

Id imagine a large copper mining site or something, not just one cave in a vacuum

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is a fun theory and all, one i have read about on here and elsewhere before but as always, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. There is not a single shred of evidence to be found as usual with claims like this. No photos, just storied and claims. I would love it if actual verifiable evidence of this would be found. Guess i will continue to wait...

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
I dont know if I believe it or not.

Where are the traces of infrastructure, houses, quarries, etc?

Every culture has those things but in different ways.

Id imagine a large copper mining site or something, not just one cave in a vacuum

The Smithsonian have removed all the evidence and hidden it in their vast warehouse. The very lack of evidence proves this must have happened!

(Seriously, this is a very well known hoax story, going back decades)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew
Read these-

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

www.ancient-code.com...

edit on 16-12-2022 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the video. I enjoyed it very much. I'll subscribe to the channel. I just can imagine the technology that the government found there.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Looks like I need to make a Trip.
Something is REALLY wanting me to look into this.
I read an old article on it a while back, I actually listened to this same video this morning on my way to work and now I find you have posted it here, on my favorite Web site.....
Synchronicity.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

We need a drone y'all lets get this uncovered!

They actually tried to do this in the America Unearthed episode that was shown in the video. It was anticlimactic.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I read an article or listened to something that said they may have traveled to the Grand Canyon through caves, all the way from the other side of the ocean.....
I find extremely hard to swallow.
Need to find it so I can reread or watch it again...

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I think I remember hearing about back in the Art Bell days. As for answering your question I think the answer is pretty obvious.

They found a city of gold and stole it.

Back in the 20s and 30s and the criminals ran off to South America and other places once all the box cars of gold were melted down and sold.

Probably the biggest heist of Gold of all time too. And I'm guessing the Smithsonian figured out what happened 20-30 years after the fact and don't want it to get out.

At least that's my theory.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If y'all watch the video, I did, the Frderal Gov has these areas RESTRICTED.

Infact, attempts to go into those areas at the Grand Canyon are actually monitored as Planes and Helicopters have been observed before anyone can get any real "searching".

Also, reading the comment section is pretty interesting as people share their two cents on the topic, worth a peruse.

The topic needs to be looked at as more of an "expenditionary force" searching unknown foriegn lands, these people led with the Spear and Sword. Whatever happened, they ended up in the Grand Canyon and finished off their lives there.

Probably someone of power and influence, doing his own thing, leading these people far and away.

Reminds me of the ST Voyager episode where Voyager an crew come across Kingons.
edit on 16-12-2022 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They hide the keys to the knowledge of our past so we do not become aware of what we truly are.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Bingo.

second line

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
They hide the keys to the knowledge of our past so we do not become aware of what we truly are.

I’m interested to hear your take on what ‘we truly are’, and how that plays in to giants.

LOVE this topic! Even more so now, since I was there 3 days ago. It was beautiful because it was snowing at the GC. Id post pics but well, 17 steps on an iPhone.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
There was a global civilisation in the ancient past .... Example....the architecture in the Andes of Peru looks identical to the temple behind the sphinx ... Oceans apart yet it is the the same ....

There's also the London Hammer that was found in London, Texas. Dates back to a time that man supposedly wasn't on Earth yet.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Hiram33
There was a global civilisation in the ancient past .... Example....the architecture in the Andes of Peru looks identical to the temple behind the sphinx ... Oceans apart yet it is the the same ....

There's also the London Hammer that was found in London, Texas. Dates back to a time that man supposedly wasn't on Earth yet.

Ah yes. I need to revisit that.
edit on 16-12-2022 by KKLOCO because: Had heard of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That was good to watch, except the stupid fish that really put me off. I do believe there is so much history ghat is suppressed and kept secret.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Ive been to it in the park, but a far better visit is the Havasu indian reservation, you can hike all the way to grand canyon proper from lush green grasses, to fording the river.

bonus points a couple of fantastic water falls.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Ive been to it in the park, but a far better visit is the Havasu indian reservation, you can hike all the way to grand canyon proper from lush green grasses, to fording the river.

bonus points a couple of fantastic water falls.

Havasupai Falls?

I’ve been pining to go there!

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

100% worth it, when i went you had to hike in, it was about 5 hours from the parking area to the village where you pay for a spot in the campground.

I have heard people can fly in by helicopter now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join