It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed Americans Report Major Side Effects, and Question Efficacy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
They are working just fine as far as I'm concerned. In fact the side effects are just an added bonus. I was very much against MRNA vaccination until I saw just how much protection it offers the conservative fan base. I will continue to recommend the vaccine to anyone who wants one. It just makes sense and it's the right thing to do.

edit on 13-12-2022 by easyV because: bathroom break

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The vaxxed at work are getting Covid.... again. Granted its not bad, and I'd say not as bad as when it made its first and second round, but they are getting it. Those with natural immunity after having it and not getting vaxxed seem to be immune to it. But there is grumbling about people wanting the two weeks off with pay that they got with Covid. People at work did that two or three times. I didn't get Covid until a year ago at this time, caught by a shmuck that had Covid after getting his third booster. But in my household two other family members who had Covid previously didn't get it again from me.
But it could all be colds and even the Flu they are getting and its another case of false testing like before.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

You will See More Conclusive Results for the Effects of Covid-19 " Vaccines " AKA " Gene Therapies " have on Humans in 3 to 5 Years after the Initial Vaccination . By then the Death Tolls should be Significant According to Some Doctors .
edit on 13-12-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ticking timebomb in Americans vaccinated after March 2021, when Biden Admin told Pfizer/Moderna they could change their formulas to achieve "better" results. "Better" to the medical community means more medical bills for Americans and Government to pay.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Unfortunately, those in Congress and the White House opted out of being vaccinated. They and their families will not feel the medical illnesses Covid vaccines are programmed to deliver. That's too bad. Change happens the fastest when the most powerful people in society are affected.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on Mon Dec 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

People at work are passing around Covid. They are vaxxed but fortunately the Covid seems to be mild. Or its just the common cold and its being called Covid. Which is what happened before, they called everything Covid. I had Covid last year and it was Covid. Two weeks of fever and malaise, a cough, loss of appetite and altered sense of taste.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Yeeh, dont the last year flu got canceled because everything was just covid , the flu seemed to vanish ...

IMO , the test are invalid. PCR is not even for diagnostic purpose etc..it´s waste of time to get tested for covid, also because many symptomless get positive results, so no proven causality between SARS-CoV-2-virus and Covid . Covid is set of symptoms...which btw are also same as common cold, and quite same as flu-like ilness in general .

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
My wife has an autoimmune disorder called Graves. She was fine, then 10 days after our third dose of the covid and flu vaccines she had the worst flairup yet and her heart is beating way too high, blood pressure skyrocketed, massive weight loss down to 39kg. With major medicine adjustments its coming back in order in the last few days. We got our latest shots in October.
edit on 15-12-2022 by Jeremiah33three because: Details

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thanks. I've come across this before in my searches. There's many anecdotal cures from people in a similar situation and it's hard to try all of them effectively. Fortunately, my symptoms have decreased to about 90% what they were initially.

The one unrelenting symptom is alcohol intolerance. Drinking it just makes the symptoms come back and creates a brain fog that unreal. It takes a week or two to recover physically and a month to recover mentally. Such a strange consequence of having covid.

I wish the long-term effects of Covid were better studied.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Yes, that would cut down on new cases. People would still be unable to distinguish between between potential covid infection and vaccinations in those that have had both.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The Latest News on Covid-19 Vaccines .........

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thanks, Alex talks about predictive programming, warning allways before they then do someting...i have thinked this many times,maybe it does do something to our mind....or is part of their own rules . Either way it`s weird .

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

It's Military Grade Psychological Terrorism on Civilians . RESIST !@

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I wish I could thank all the vaxxers personally, they've done a wonderful thing for society and it just goes to show who is altruistic and who isn't. What a tremendous thing, giving up your life and those of your loved ones for the greater good. It's tragic that dirty anti-vaxxers will be the ones taking over the jobs, houses and leftovers of the vaxxed, but if that's what you've got to do for your country, sign them up! If you want to get back at those anti-vaxxers, leave all your VHS tapes unwound, that'll teach em!
edit on 19-12-2022 by easyV because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join