It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking- FBI Raids owner of DreamlandResort- an Area 51 website

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hi Zaph,

If that is the case, then my question would be "F B ... Why?"

Like BB mentioned, could be other material on those computers they take issue with.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You mean after the Storm Area 51 non event? Please. That base sees more people watching it on any given Monday. In several decades of people watching that base, not one confirmed black project has been seen. The few that were, are so sketchy that even people that want to believe have trouble believing them. The military has made changes to make it harder to spot black projects, but that's about it. Using that base works. They aren't going to change it without a really good reason, and a bunch of people on the internet talking about it isn't going to be a good enough reason.

What part of "you can not fly in Antarctica for half the year" is so hard to understand? Area 51 is all about testing aircraft and systems. You can't test aircraft and systems if you can't fly them. Show me the satellite photos of large hangars and bases in Antarctica to prove that they're there. Oh wait, let me guess, they're built into the ice to hide them?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Could be, but according to him the search warrants mentioned aerial pictures multiple times. So my guess is that it's a fishing expedition. They're looking for someone that has access that might have leaked something. Odds are that they found something out in the wild that shouldn't have been and they're looking. Or they're over reacting to something that got out again.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Or.....

They're "mudding up the water" to divert attention from...

Somewhere Else?

Get "all eyes" on on spot by very publicly "fishing" a well-known "pond", while the really big fish is swimming further down the creek?

What might fish smell like, eh?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What part of "you can not fly in Antarctica for half the year" is so hard to understand?

You have been hardcore on realism, getting a bit hmm now. Sure there are lots of places down there that just see whitewash. As for if/when it goes galactic, dreamland is still a training ground.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Or, they're relying on the fact that from 14 miles aircraft are really really hard to see. A 737 landing at Tonopah is hard to pick out from our usual location. A fighter sized aircraft would be even harder. I can't tell you how many times we heard fighter stuff going overhead at Ballarat recently, and saw exactly nothing. Even when we were tracking them, we frequently lost them for several seconds while they were maneuvering. And that was when they were right over our heads. From fourteen plus miles, good luck finding an F-16 or F-22 sized platform. At night, when most black programs fly, using non-standard lighting, even with night vision, it'll take a miracle to see something. Our recent Tonopah trip, the only reason we saw any of the aircraft using non-standard lighting was because they were flying with something that was using standard lighting. And then we realized they were there watching a replay of the video we shot.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Most of the continent is under white out conditions for half the year. You have zero depth perception so landing is going to be extremely high risk. The pilots that fly resupply missions down there train constantly to do that flight. You can't test if you can't fly. It's that simple.

You don't seem to realize how hard it is to see anything at Groom Lake. The gate where the people gathered, is nowhere near where the runway and base is. The only place to get a good spot of the base requires a pretty strenuous hike and is up the side of a mountain. And then you're still miles away from the base, so you need really outstanding optics even to see the base. And the base knows you're there, and will cancel flights if they need to.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You don't seem to realize how hard it is to see anything at Groom Lake.

From the other side of the world, the view is hazy. How are those tall whites going? Ok Dulce, balled up, but to think this thing stopped... IDK? Seams like this has been going for thousands/millions of years. All we can control is our actions. I recon you would make a good star commander, you love the facts and do stand for it.

You have have my respect. Might not agree on Antarctica, but how do we prove it? I prefer 24h notice, but will move on an emergency.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Contrary to internet myth and Hollywood history, Area 51 has never had anything to do with aliens. It's a test site for aircraft being developed. It came about because of the U-2 and eventually A-12/SR-71 programs after nuclear testing in the 1940s. Black programs are tested there because it is so difficult to spot.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Perhaps there is some illegal drone footage of Area51 on the site, there was a topic called drone pictures in that screenshot posted earlier.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just for the record, Storm 51 took me to Minecrat some artistic impressions around. Now with Space Engineers.

You present as a strong US national. Beautiful. As for trying to put together the history of geranium in the transistor, things ain't adding up from my perspective. Your claims of ET denial confound me? I know this denial is cultural and going on for generations.

Do you really believe Earth is the only place life exists?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Wow, so in your mind denying that Area 51 has been a hot bed for aliens means I don't believe life exists on other planets? Jesus what's with the extremism lately. Everyone is either black or white, and there's no room for middle ground. Guess what? There is middle ground. Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean I agree with someone else. I am perfectly capable of walking my own path, and deciding my own beliefs. I don't have to blindly believe that aliens are here on earth, running our world, or that we have an exchange program going on with them, and that they're at Groom Lake, because someone said so. Just like I don't have to blindly believe that we're the only life in the known universe, because I don't believe that aliens are here running our world, and working at Area 51 because someone on the internet said they aren't.

I'm my own person, and I have my own beliefs. What they are is irrelevant to this discussion, and to you. They are mine. But you don't get to shove me in a box and decide what I do and don't believe, any more than anyone in any other discussion that has tried to does.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: Bigburgh

Now why would I suspect that might not be the brightest thing to do? Unless you like FBI raids, that is...

They can’t raid all of us ....

Sips coffee
edit on 11-11-2022 by Dalamax because: Coincidence occurs

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Area 51 is just one of many reflections. I have not been there and dealt with the sign in stuff. As for the alien card, just got some missing time and nothing I can verify (sounds familiar).

If you want to crack this nut, dreamland. Else China will keep you motivated. From what I have experienced, it ain't letting us out unless we measure up. You seam close to the mark, but not there yet.

If I am too find you in this dream world, you come across as the anchor ropes on a carrier to catch the planes.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: Bigburgh

Now why would I suspect that might not be the brightest thing to do? Unless you like FBI raids, that is...

thems snitching words.......LMAO.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Thanks for posting!
Too bad much of the thread went way off topic in multiple directions.
Hope the mods come down hard on that.
I don't understand why every thread needs to break down into a political discussion.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Dreamland is such an apt name for anyone wanting to go interstellar. As for what is all means, The more we look out, the more the out looks in.

isn't that the name of george lucas's ranch?

maybe it was aliens disguised as fbi?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i was wrong.

it's skywalker ranch.

i was thinking of the spread in MO.

must of been a fetterman moment.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Lay people often misconstrue "Area 51" for "S4". Effectively confusing groom lake for papoose lake. I first became aware of the S4 conspiracy theory like many others because of television reports in the very late '80s and early '90s associated with the now infamous Bob Lazar, who actually did specify S4 is where the alien stuff is (allegedly).

edit on 2022-11-13 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Grammar, spelling, go the position of the Sun the moon and the stars, etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly. If you want to be good with the feds, just vote Biden, post typical anti White, anti right wing stuff online, say you are in BLM, anti gun, support open borders and are a communist. Then you get ignored by them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join