It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking- FBI Raids owner of DreamlandResort- an Area 51 website

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
twitter.com...

FBI agents came down hard on the operator of a popular website devoted to all things Area 51--its programs, lore, and legacy. More than a dozen agents served a no-knock warrant on the Rachel, NV home of Joerg Arnu, owner of dreamlandresort.com....

twitter.com...

They seized all computers, files, phones, photos. At the same time, another team of a dozen or more agents stormed into Arnu's Las Vegas home, seized all digital devices and files, held his girlfriend at gunpoint.

twitter.com...

The warrants were served one week ago. Arnu noted on his site that he does not know the reason for the raid or whether specific images of the secret base posted online may have initiated such a vigorous action by federal law enforcement. We are gathering more info.

Jesus, sounds like they might of gotten their hands on some classified info. Otherwise, why would the FBI do this? The website appears to still be up. Developing story...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Look forward to hearing more info. They must know something the FBI doesn't want them to know.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It was probably a lot like the raid at Trumps place.

"Lets go see if we can find something illegal."

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

He should have changed his domain name to "Hunter Biden's Laptop".

The FBI would never have bothered him.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Or to "Trump" and then they could have deferred to the Supreme Court to block the FBI.

The Biden's certainly occupies a lot of space in your head. Howdy, Neighbour.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Dreamland is such an apt name for anyone wanting to go interstellar. As for what is all means, The more we look out, the more the out looks in.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

Or to "Trump" and then they could have deferred to the Supreme Court to block the FBI.

Obviously you missed the point that the FBI is a biased and politically-driven law enforcement agency for the left.

A wise person would have gotten the subtle message I was trying to make.

*shrugs*

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well the their website is still running flawlessly.

I'm downloading some pictures from their website.

Grabbing whatever they have before it's shutdown?

*brews coffee*

S&F.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Now why would I suspect that might not be the brightest thing to do? Unless you like FBI raids, that is...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Witch hunt because they don't like the website.

They'll find something to railroad him for....

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Isn't it hilarious that when Hillary Clinton was the SoS and she exposed highly classified information by allowing devices connected to the internet to access that information ... the FBI did nothing ?

Joke's on Arnu.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obviously you missed the point that the FBI is a biased and politically-driven law enforcement agency for the left.

I guess it appears that way at the moment. The FBI is tasked with preserving government, so all those naughty government officials have gotten a free pass for now. But as this naughty government dissolves the public trust through its ineptness it does raise some hmm. Having a bad dude in charge might not be too bad as long as they get the job done. When they start dropping the ball, the FBI does need to look at it charter for when push comes to shove.

Yeah, the echelon is currently a bunch of leftist nuts, as for most that signed up, they just want to defend the nation and clean out the real wack jobs.

I guess in that industry things don't work out too well long term being a by the book approach. As for how to deal with that gray zone makes the cut as the stakes rise.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

For the FBI to seize a UFO site, there had to be something SO BAD that it took precedence over the millions of illegals, the hundreds, if not thousands, of terrorists entering our nation illegally.

Or the record number of Fentanyl drugs coming across.

Or the abject lawlessness in our cities.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Glitch response to wrong post.
edit on 11-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Now why would I suspect that might not be the brightest thing to do? Unless you like FBI raids, that is...

Easy, it's available and the FBI should have shut it down. There's no FBI sign on the website.

Just passing through, do de do....

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Be aware that classified information is still considered classified even if it is made publicly available -- and accessing it without authorization is considered a crime.

Just sayin'

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

Pretty amazing when you consider that the Director of the FBI for almost the last 5 years is Christopher Wray, lifelong Republican, member of the Federalist Society, and hand-picked by President Trump in 2017.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Be aware that classified information is still considered classified even if it is made publicly available -- and accessing it without authorization is considered a crime.

Just sayin'

Cheers

Right now there's nothing nefarious, if I come across *er hemm* Epsteinish stuff.. I'll call the FBI myself. That's my bigger concern.

I'll be alright.👍😁

edit on 11-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: Mountain Dew and Taco Bell Make a great Area51 combo

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

For the FBI to seize a UFO site

What happened to delta force? As for the rest of it, they ain't local law enforcement. They are suppose to deal with domestic national security issues. Sure Fentanyl is on that radar. If some government official are making bucket loads it introduces a conflict.

As for the boarder issues, that is government policy. It is the CIA's job for the transnational issues. With their rep on coke and opium, well I wont be surprised...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Be aware that classified information is still considered classified even if it is made publicly available

So I am now a criminal for reading the wikileaks file and watching some frazzledrip. I must admit my soul will never be the same. Well if I end up in a trial like Roger Stone or General Flynn, I am stuffed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join