It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking- FBI Raids owner of DreamlandResort- an Area 51 website

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

kwa ... I did not make those "rules". Just mentioning them for the unwary.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You're alright by me, and thank you for the much Appreciated advisory. 👍😉
edit on 11-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I know BB.

Enjoy the holiday

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ohhhhhhh, crap!!!!
It's Thanks Giving and Christmas.

What disease is up? I love my family and all.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.👍
edit on 11-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I did not make those "rules". Just mentioning them for the unwary.

It is a reasonable heads up for anyone that really wants to know what is going on, the internet does have a good reflection of humanity for those that want to know. Some things ain't that easy to forget. If 9/11 did not wake me up perhaps I would still be a good sheep. Now I am a cautious one.

As for anyone trying to understand this world, it will go beyond your imagination. If bad people want to call me bad because I see how bad they are, I am ok with that.

But when it comes to confronting this evil, I have stood my ground so far. I don't know how to beat it apart from not engaging with it. Do not comply with things that don't make sense works for now.
edit on 11-11-2022 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TrueAmerican

He should have changed his domain name to "Hunter Biden's Laptop".

The FBI would never have bothered him.

Or to "Trump" and then they could have deferred to the Supreme Court to block the FBI.

The Biden's certainly occupies a lot of space in your head. Howdy, Neighbour.

Yea, it's silly to be concerned with the President of the United States likely being compromised, only a slow person would be concerned about such things. Glad you are among the smart ones!

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Perhaps leftist ain't the right word. corporatized maybe?
edit on 11-11-2022 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think you forget who works for who. The alphabet boys need to learn that .

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Be aware that classified information is still considered classified even if it is made publicly available -- and accessing it without authorization is considered a crime.

Just sayin'

Cheers

That is not true for civilians when they happen across leaked classified info, unless it was them who stole it or obtained it illegally themselves.

It's likely the weaponized FBI may charge this person with stealing info, or just scare them off their chosen hobby at the behest of some military brass becoming annoyed with having their classified man caves pictures all over the internet.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
One of the big things with a corporation, it limits legal liability. So the FBI have al this RA RA stuff, the lawyers come in with immunity ra ra. The courts are blocked. As for a wood chipper?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

They were apparently looking for aerial photographs of the base, which aren't classified. You can fly near Area 51 or TTR on weekends, with prior authorization from ATC. There's a guy that's done it many times, and taken some great panoramic photos of both bases. The only time they'd be classified is if they were taken by a crew member of a visiting aircraft, during active operations.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yep, sounds like all the cool stuff has gone to Antarctica.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Area 51 is more active than ever. Nothing has moved to anywhere else. They've expanded the base in recent years, and added significant hangar space. They certainly aren't going to move to a location where they can't fly for half the year.
edit on 11/11/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Could be planted evidence and a classic setup ☠️

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Too many eyes at 51 for the new toys. for somewhere a bit more quite to experiment it is closer than the moon. Not quite as chilly, but helps with some acclimatization for some wanting to go that way. If one of these things go bad it makes a big boom. A lot of restrictions down there to keep it on the quite.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 11-11-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I know BB.

Enjoy the holiday

Cheers

Happy Veterans Day!!!

Holy crap it's here...

Gotta call my dad.

Thanks to all who served.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

People have been watching Area 51 for decades, and do you know how many times something has been seen? Area 51 is still open and operating, and nothing has moved. The closest you can get to the base is 14+ miles, and that's being pushed out on several sides. You can. not. fly. for six months out of the year in Antarctica. Not "Oh it's cold", almost physically impossible. The very few rescue missions that have gone in during those six months have barely made it in and out, and had to wait weeks sometimes for a few hour window to try. And those were only tried because there was a good chance the person would be dead before resupply season started. There was a C-130 involved in an accident at the end of resupply season, that spend 14 years buried in the ice, because they couldn't fly it out in time.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

People have been watching Antarctica as well, as much as they can.

After the Storm Area 51 event, you would have to be a psy op to put any more R&D there. Will be some little things for each plane. As for building a force to keep China or such at bay, that's fine.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
-- .-. / .-- .- - ... --- -. --..-- / -.-. --- -- . / .... . .-. .

Cheers
edit on 11-11-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join