It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irony Cash Only

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Good for you, there are a lot of people that have that mentality.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I have a neighbor who expressed that sentiment to me a few years ago, He said he would not be preparing at all and would just come take whatever I had. That's when I bought an AR-15. Then I made sure to tell him. He was obviously not happy with me. Maybe he should have thought about what he said.

here's a sign for you,

edit on 6-11-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm forgetting nothing. Trained in ER, disaster, response etc.

What we learn WILL happen...are all the terrible things food, survival, getting away, no electric, police, people, neighbors, weirdos all come n fie what you got....I can't tell you how horrendous and fatal it'll be.

No amount of $$, potatoes, er bags of water....are gonna save you from your neighbors...who are/will be coming for your stuff.

Your kids hungry? Wouldn't you do anything?.

There is no survival that will save us from....us. The one thing we never plan on. The worst. You've no idea....
edit on 11224430America/ChicagoMon, 07 Nov 2022 07:53:44 -060053202200000044 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtWasher

No. But as a Christian and lifetime Paramedic, I save lives. You n your kids.

And Id take bullet to save you n yours. And I don't even know you. Would you for me?

It's ok. God bless
edit on 11225630America/ChicagoMon, 07 Nov 2022 07:56:56 -060056202200000056 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

There is no survival that will save us from....us. The one thing we never plan on. The worst. You've no idea....

Sure there is!
We have to live in a community of like minded folks.
Power in numbers.

This is how people survived since the beginning of time.
Not saying there wouldn’t be violence and such, but it’s not like people are just going to lay down and take it.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You usually need bills and credit cards. I have seen it in the toilets of the disco, where some strange beings made a roll with the bill while with the credit card they prepared some lines of coc aine. That's where credit cards and bills nicely complement each other.

Trust me.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
what country?

a reply to: nickyw

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Absolutely correct. Believe me? My whole life has been to fight. Im with you. After years of medical emergencies....I guess we learn quickly that TPTB arent there to help us. We are. You and me.

As you suggest, I can see a bleak dystopian society returning to hunting and gathering for the common good...out of necessity.

Bless ya n yours!!

*Hey Jag? Last night Aldis said over speaker you must pay with exact-change only.(to the penny)...or LEAVE! (They said they have no $$ nor chip reader, nor reg tape! (Holy cow J, we're doomed.!)
edit on 11225330America/ChicagoMon, 07 Nov 2022 13:29:53 -060029202200000053 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It good to have some gold / silver for these times so you can pawn them for gas money when the ATM's are down.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pureblood69
But you need electricity for the gas stations or you still wont get any gas.

Technology is supposed to make things easier . We use to be able to count votes on election day every single time .

Now with all the technology it takes a week

That makes no effing sense

Many gas stations have back up generators.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Not that i drink there, but Starbucks here in wales have stopped taking cash as payment.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

They will take it from you. Wouldnt you for your kids?

I have a neighbor who expressed that sentiment to me a few years ago, He said he would not be preparing at all and would just come take whatever I had. That's when I bought an AR-15. Then I made sure to tell him. He was obviously not happy with me. Maybe he should have thought about what he said.

Perhaps your neighbor has his own AR-15 by now. Everyone should have one. I do....

edit on 8-11-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Once again, what your saying is not news to anyone. Its why we practice grouping nice little clusters on target. It was the real world for humans until electriciryty changed the world.

Killing people in self defense will become more common. Whos going to pull the bodies from the streets?? I plan on decorating with skulls myself. The birds cam have everything else.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Not when the gas stations are down, and stores, and banks.

Hold that gold close. Neighbors are watching it and you. What would you take from someone else for your kids to eat?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join