It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter UK THREE HOUR POWER CUTS every day from 4pm - 7pm, starting January 2023

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That is what is being reported in the smelly Daily Mail toiletpaper. I will call newspapers toiletpapers from now on because that is all they are.

It is not because we don't have enough. It is because of 2030 Net Zero, computer modelled Carbon Beast 666. They want to be able to charge up their electric cars that most can't afford and also maintain Net Zero. Again, it is us, Pharaoh's slaves, that will have to pay the price tag and carry their ugly heavy bricks of mud to make their hideous economy out of. You all must obey the computer alogortith and what it decides related to the carbon targets. That will happen in everything eventually. The computer algorithms will control finance, food, energy, clothing and everything else according to a kind of rationing (Social Credit System). If you don't obey they will simply CANCEL you digitally by the click of a switch and may be even much worse once they become even more monstrous, entitled and uncaring related to flesh and blood. Remember what Revelation says about CANCEL CULTURE?:

"The Mark of the Beast
Revelation 16 - 18: 16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666."

If you don't obey you will be cancelled. I have already been cancelled. I was cancelled in 2013.

Everything is made of 666. it is the brute mud building blocks of matter. The so called "Magen David" is 666 geometrically and so is Carbon 12. Magen David is not David's shield. It is RothSHIELD'S shield. David did not even know about such Pagan symbols in his day. The number 666 does indeed relate to the Carbon Atom. Without the Almighty we are just carbon, embers of a spent fuel smouldering to nothing. ET in the sky has programmed everything according to its nature and fate.

The Second Beast is the Second Israel as far as I can make out. The Beast System is being implemented by the players who control even all of our politicians and every aspect of our lives and industry now. It is no longer democracy as has been proved in the UK these last few days.

Like my Teacher I only have a sword. I too have not come to bring peace, but a sword. It is the same sword as my master. He is supernatural and way beyond even the cataclysm of nuclear weapons. Mr Rothschild's power is like a sqeaking mouse in comparison and the Cat (Lion of Judah) will come and doi what needs to be done to these people once we have all been tortured by them a while. This is the world and the people you wanted, West. They could not have achieved it without your full and continuing submission/cooperation. We are all sellouts bcause we wanted money more than social fairness and harmony. We sacrificed that like we did Christ.

I am trying to kill myself by letting others do it. i am going to make them hate me so much they come for me. I am going to torment them like the two prophets were instructed to in the Bible. That is the only way forward for me in all this. It is the only way I can make sense of this world.

We are pretty screwed. There is nothing we can really do about it now. In Revelation the Almighty calls Jerusalem Sodom and Egypt. HE then threw them all out and made them miserable for two thousand years. As he will let the Dragon out yet one more time even after Christ returns, after a thousand years, he is letting the second Beast out again to see what their nature is. It is still the same "brood of vipers" though. There is still time if they will repent and stop enslaving us. Obviously they will not do that though.

You must remember that WE WIN in the end. The Beast is sent to the bottomless pit. It is the Dragon who will be released a while next time. No more Beast forever after this debacle has run its course. They have all walked straight into the 666 snare.

Everything written will and must come to pass. No human can stop it unfolding. It is sad that we are such a waste of space before our Creator and such sellouts. We are all sellouts in the West. We deserve the greatest punishment.

I will let you into a karmic/cosmic secret. The Holocaust happened because the Native American Genocide happened. It was Jewish money that financed the United States and they didn't give the hoot of of a Bohemian Owl about that did they. It is tit for tat. Nobody and no not even a nation can escape the karma of the Almighty. As we sow, so shall we reap.

It is very depressing, isn't it. It is meant to be. Bad will go from bad to worse and worse to worse. Many will die, be slain. Many will starve, but ultimately the BEASTS will get the heaviest judgement against them of all.

Anything can happen. Perhaps the Jewish part of this will turn its back like I want them to and pull out. Even at the last minute this could happen. It may happen, so I must not judge. It is a waiting game. They are exposing themselves before me like Noah did to his sons. I see them so clearly in my mind's eye. The narrative can take a twist as quickly as a Jack Kerouac novel.

There is no hate in these words. I would marry into a Jewish family tomorrow. It is objective. I will not in person be doing anything violent ever. I am a person of peace. However, I must speak as I am being spoken to.

My pet name for Mr Rothschild is "PHARAOH"! Western finance is China's biggest investor. What does that tell you? They like the concepts China is initiating and we will have to, too.

edit on 18-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
now the UK has BlackRock ensuring gov compliance I am surprised they are only cutting power for 3 hours a day.. surprised its not longer on the coldest months to ensure the highest number of elderly and vulnerable who survived covid die..

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

source?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE
Just look online.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

This would create riots with ice cycles and snowballs. I think all the guns have been taken away from honest citizens in the United Kingdom?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

more because the UK is still ramping up its gas exports to the EU it so far pumping well over its obligation to the with no intent on scaling back in winter so opting to cut UK homes off from gas to ensure the highest rates of transmission to the EU will come at a huge cost to Westminster..

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Why should I? The OP has made a claim, failed to back it up with a source, rambled on about Egypt, Rothschilds, the bible, mark of the beast, 666, claims that they have been cancelled, and Cancel culture.

It's a huge speil and a total waste of my time already.

The OP doesn't even provide a source to any of the gibberish that has been written in the OP and title.

If you make a claim, back it up with a source.

Stop wasting peoples times.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

people are always armed with their ingenuity and whit's.. that should have been evident from Afghanistan

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

My source is GOD!!!

Your source is the toiletpaper. Here is your toilet paper it seems?:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Britons are told to prepare for three-hour blackouts 'from 4pm to 7pm' this winter: National Grid boss warns households to prepare for rolling power-cuts in January and February if UK fails to secure enough gas from Europe under 'worst case' scenario

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I thought you wanted a source for the bit about 3 hour power cuts.
I didn't realize you wanted a source for everything written in the opening post.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The member is just trying to derail what I have written. I can of course give sources to all I have written. The source is the BIBLE. Read it. I just linked to it with the quotes from revelation.

Look up CARBON 666 on Google. There is a lot to read about it. Many are noticing.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

there are hundreds of articles on it.. this is the moderate scenario rather than the extreme one where gas/electric is cut for prolonged periods on the coldest days..

the previous pm truss was against this plan the current one reporting into BlackRock's oversight is far more favourable as he is in awe of the CCP, net zero, covid camps, and covid zero.

so i expect people will likely be in lockdown at home with no energy.. can imagine the unintended consequences of that mess will play right into the hands of the extremes..
edit on 18-10-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

(post by Tarantula777 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I get the 'newspaper are toiletpaper'....

Did they only just now warn the UK about rollouts? Seems a bit late since it's been so obviously clear that this is how thing are going to be across large parts of Europe, and Uk... if not this year, then next year!

I don't want to sound blunt but, there is not a damn thing any of us can do about it, we are all warned that this is coming, so the only thing you can really do is prepare for it.
You can't say you didn't knew when it happens....

I prefer to leave 'God' out of it if you don't mind

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

as a side note I tend to view what is happening in the UK as the reformation v2 with Boris as the king henry8 figure, Liz Truss becomes lady jane grey, and hunt as bloody Mary as we lurch between the religious extremes to find a new footing..

it they do follow through with prolonged energy cuts o the coldest days, the chances are they'd be covid or climate change lockdowns in the vein of the CCP.. in which the UK lurches to recreate the first not 3rd carolean age...

still have to find a path back to the age of reason from this deranged one

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Look up CARBON 666 on Google. There is a lot to read about it. Many are noticing.

That's all I wanted. The source for the 3 hr power cut. That's the least that should be provided.

But why should I look it up. It's your thread. If you want me to look at it, then provide it in your thread as a link. It's common curtesy

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think.

It is a state of mind.

It is a sense of purpose.

It is a statement against the paradigm.

It is a rage against the mindless status-quo.

The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

And above all, we are well-renowned for operating the most professionally managed discussion board environment that inspires intelligent contributions and meaningful debate.

We refuse to allow short "drive-by" posting that add nothing to the thread.
We refuse to allow insults and mayhem that you'll see on many other boards.
We refuse to allow spam and hate speech.
We promote intelligent posting.
We promote productive debate and collaborative discussion.
We promote the examination of any topic as long as manners are maintained.
We respect the content of other sites and encourage linking.
We respect our members' content and defend its credibility and their rights.

edit on 18-10-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

GOD is right in the thick of it. If you read in Revelation the prophets are told to torment the world. John uses the specific word TORMENT!

Here it is,

"Revelation 11:10, NIV: The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth."

That is after they slay the two prophets. I have read the whole Bible twice. I study it every day as I am told to. I am from the Almighty. I am just Carbon 666 slave without HIM! I am just brute matter, spent and smouldering, cremated at the end of a silly useless and pathetic life, of slavery, suffering and oppression. I would rather choose GOD and glory when faced with choices like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

the previous pm truss ruled out the plan which is why she has been removed and blackock execs installed as oversight, sadly the acting pm has a fondness of all things CCP including a love of the camps for dissenters..

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Don't bother with bible quotes, I don't even read them and I don't believe... at all.

I am however willing to discuss power outages and rollbacks if you like,
if not, then I keep my input and opinions for another thread. Up to you

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
How much Uk has now natural gas in storage ?

Is the power outage because not enough gas or what ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join