It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter UK THREE HOUR POWER CUTS every day from 4pm - 7pm, starting January 2023

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

But why should I look it up. It's your thread. If you want me to look at it, then provide it in your thread as a link. It's common curtesy

It's not my thread....
The opening post is written by Tarantula777.

edit on 18-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Cool, I usually do if you check the other posts. I thought you guys were clued up on this. I have been reading thousands and thousands of posts here over the years related to it.

They always say worst case scenario and it always ends up being worst case scenario. It is because in their nature they are:

THE WORST CASE SCENARIO!

I am very polite actually if you read my posts. I am very angry though and so is my GOD. That is why HE makes me angry. I don't like being attacked though. I will give courtesy as I receive it, that is all. I was told to bless those who welcome you and take your blessing away from any who start persecuting you and abusing you. That is exactly what I do. You should see what I am like with people in real life. Here even with these rough fishermen where I live they are a bit scared of me. I am meant to be scary. I am trying to scare Mr Rothchild to get him to change tact.

Do you think I hate him? Nooo! I would marry his grand daughter if I loved her. It is about presenntation. You should all try to look a bit more scary. Then they might back off a bit. You are such timid sheep mostly. You have to be brave enough and stare death in the face for your freedom and you GOD! That is how they did it in the old days. They do this to you BECAUSE YOU LET THEM and even vote for them to do it. Stop letting them do it and then may be it will stop happening. Only the one who lets an abuser abuse is abused. I would rather choose being murdered thatn keep being abused. It is a simple choice. I am too proud to let them abuse me.

I want to frighten everyone like a horror movie. I am a horror movie, seriously. What I have to tell you is a horror movie. It is REAL LIFE HORROR STORY. Revelation is the Almighty's Stephen King novel from the sky. It was meant to terrify us so we did not end up being it. However, we have not been terrified enough, even by the destruction of the earth and us.

Unfortunately humans don't take hints like they should. Those guys have their own electricity supplies now. There will be no blackouts for them. They were told long ago about this. George Bush is not on the grid. His house has an alternative energy source because he can afford it. No blackouts for Mr Bush. They need our grid for the wealthy's electric cars though. We must now have regular blackouts for the sake of Carbon 666, no other reason is there?

Yes, I am going to do my best to terrify Mr Rothschild and King Charles. I will try to save their souls because I don't hate them.

edit on 18-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Let's put this into proper perspective. What has actually been said is:

The head of the National Grid has warned British households that blackouts may be imposed between 4pm and 7pm on “really, really cold” winter weekdays if Europe cuts gas exports

www.independent.co.uk...

So, a) if Europe cuts gas exports to the UK and even then only if it gets really really cold (which is very unlikely - we've not had more than one or two "really really cold days" since December 2010.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Let's put this into proper perspective. What has actually been said is:

The head of the National Grid has warned British households that blackouts may be imposed between 4pm and 7pm on “really, really cold” winter weekdays if Europe cuts gas exports

www.independent.co.uk...

So, a) if Europe cuts gas exports to the UK and even then only if it gets really really cold (which is very unlikely - we've not had more than one or two "really really cold days" since December 2010.

You carry on believing that old chap. The elderly and disabled in the UK up North will not fare quite so well. You are actually very disgusting and show you do not care about others. I would hate to be like you.

How do you think it will be for a poor person with cerebral palsy or an elderly person with cancer or Covid if they HAVE NO HEATING AND CAN'T EVEN HAVE A HOT DRINK for three hours in winter every day?

Your blindness let this happen. Own it. You will have to I assure you. I am astonished by your misanthropy and coldness to your fellow human being.

You are startiuing to abuse me now so i will have to take my blessing away. I will not stop writing here though. Even if nobody reads what i write. Only the owners of this site can stop me, not you. You are not the owner. I am happy if tyhey wish to do that and would of course go with their decision.

I will go dream up some more ways to terrify Mr Rothschild. I have an imagination very much like Stephen King. I love polaying with words. I have a death wish too. This is #ing Charles Bronson speaking, dudes. See you very soon. Bye for now, bye thread, "Goodnight, goodnight"!

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

it's been cut right back they are pumping it into EU storage with the hope of buying 15% back at extortionate rates the plans are they expect the EU to refuse to sell it back while expecting the UK to still be exporting what the eu needs...

its a mess and is a process that risks creating extremism.. certainly has the smell of revolutionary fervour as is..

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yeah sorry I thought I was replying to tarantula. My bad

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Yeah sorry I thought I was replying to tarantula. My bad

You will say sorry to them, but not me. See, you expose yourself that you want to treat me roughly, but not the other member.

I have written what I have written and defended it too. To write anything more on this thread would be allowing some mebers to abuse me. I will be writing much more about this and much more stuff too. We can argue for a while every time I write something. It's easy, but only to a point until it becomes witch hunting and abuse. Then I will simply disappear like Jesus used to...for a while.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

missed the part about the EU refusing to sell the UK back the gas it'll still be exporting to the EU under its contractual obligations. truss was going to stop the export but that'll go by the wayside with hunt as PM.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarantula777

I have done. What are you going on about? Everyone can see what you are trying to do. Stop being a fool. This affects you too. You will have to suffer too. You will have to be in the Beast's System. They know me well. I have been onto them for almost ten years. I have been communicating with them too. I am on a suicide mission as I hate what this world is. I hate being in it because of people like you. You don't have eyes to see because you will take the mark most likely. That is all I have for you personally, dear.

I am very ambitious. I want to wind them up so much they kill me. Then I get a martyr's glory, lol! I will put them in a snare too. We all can, but so few sseem to understand that. You have to read all my other writing here to understaand. I keep telling members that. I am wrtitying like chapters of a book. It is information constructed over a series of posts.

Am I wasting your time? If so then you know what to do, don't you? It's easy. You just ignore. I do that often. I think i will just ignore you now becaus4e you are being too heavy on me. You are attacking me with aggression. That is pointless.

Was this reply really meant for me?

If so.....I can't understand why you posted it to me.

edit on 18-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Sounds like a mess

The EU gas prices has been dropping a lot lately .

EU Natural Gas

European Gas Extends Losing Run as EU Plans More Crisis Measures

LNG Flows Dutch front-month gas, the European benchmark, dropped for a third straight session to 127.98 euros per megawatt-hour, the lowest since June 22. The UK equivalent contract fell 11%. “Gas prices are likely to continue to fall with the arrival of significant amounts of LNG into Europe and as storage facilities get ever closer to full,” analysts at Alfa Energy said in a note.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This would create riots with ice cycles and snowballs. I think all the guns have been taken away from honest citizens in the United Kingdom?

No you are wrong not all guns have been taken away , perhaps do some research

May I ask what/who you are suggesting people aim there guns at to resolve this issue?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

No, it wasn't. It is for everybody. You all bullied me too much and I had to write at such speed. It is hard because I have a visual disability too. Words jump around. It's a bit like Moses, who had problems with speech. Unfortunately I have no Aaron to help.

Isn't it amazing? You all will attack me who has done nothing to any of you. Do you think if you applied the same to those who are enslaving you it might be more appropriate? I just wrote how you all send gifts to each other when the two prophets are murdered. That will really happen metaphorically. It is the beast nature of the homo sapien with GOD. That is why you need GOD or you will die in your own slavery and corruption, people. It is Carbon 666 without the pulse of the Almighty.

It is a man's name indeed. I am just telling you I know his name. I don't mean anything to you personally of course as you were the nicest person here actually. Debate among yourselves your coming trials. I will be only tormenting from now on. I have my GOD and that is everything to me. You are all just squeaking mice in comparison and so am I. Just that this little mouse squeaks in a Chrtistian squeaky voice.

Bless you with a beautiful day for being kind.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

its all self inflicted not just the EUs but even those with energy have brought themselves down with self inflicted wounds the uk ramping up production to over supply the EU and fill its stores during the summer has left no space to ramp up production in winter.. feather than into the rush to decommission to meet green targets and the full scale of the self harm becomes evident...

it has the scope to create a revolutionary situation and not the one I think the greens where after..

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

the issue with creating the kind of instability we are seeing is it feathers into revolutionary ideas that tear up of the existing social contract that binds us all..

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Pretty disingenuous though the source says clearly the worst-case scenario, and if it fails to secure enough gas from Europe. What is the most likely scenario?

Why can't it be portrayed as this could happen, instead of OP blaring like it is a certainty? what's the best-case scenario?

What happens if it secures enough gas from Europe? or elsewhere for that matter? Will there still be blackouts at 4-7 PM?

Talk about conditioning, LOL besides on the outside looking in seems a tad bit of shade being thrown because the UK bailed on the EU. Would the same occur if the UK was still married to the EU?

If we are gonna post threads with National Enquirer-like headlines then inquiring minds want to know.

Britons are told to prepare for three-hour blackouts 'from 4pm to 7pm' this winter: National Grid boss warns households to prepare for rolling power-cuts in January and February if UK fails to secure enough gas from Europe under 'worst case' scenario

energyguide.org.uk...

Are we supposed to believe the other countries listed as suppliers can't cover the shortfall? sure it will be more expensive, but it's not as if the supply is depleted elsewhere too.

Where does the UK get it’s gas? UK stats
The UK has relied heavily on North Sea gas for many years, but these supplies are now dwindling. Some experts believe that the North Sea’s gas supply could be all but depleted by 2030.

This prediction does not seem far-fetched when one considers that North Sea gas output is already down to a third of what it was in 2000.

At present the UK imports a third of its gas via pipelines from Norway, which is the European country with the most gas.

The UK also imports gas from other European neighbours including the Netherlands, Belgium, and Russia.

The remaining gas supplies are transported in a different form called liquefied natural gas (LNG) from countries including the Qatar and the United States.

Seems the US has plenty, FWIW and so does Qatar for that matter, and they just signed a huge deal with France

www.aogr.com...

www.eia.gov...-tabs-2

www.aljazeera.com...

“QatarEnergy is moving forward, to help meet [the] growing global demand for cleaner energy,” al-Kaabi said, referring to the state-owned petroleum company. Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is viewed as a cleaner alternative to fuel oil and coal and a stepping stone in the energy transition.

The project will raise Qatar’s LNG capacity to 126 million tonnes.

Al-Kaabi said TotalEnergies would also help to finance the extraction of gas from North Field South, for which 25 percent would be reserved for foreign energy firms.

The investment deal comes after TotalEnergies agreed in June to a $2bn deal to take part in the giant North Field East project, which will help Qatar increase its LNG production by more than 60 percent by 2027.

Shell of the United Kingdom, Eni of Italy and United States giants ConocoPhillips and ExxonMobil have also signed up to be part of the North Field East project.

edit on 18-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

At this moment, gas reserves in Europe are filled up. They bought the gas from China, (which is actually gas from Russia shipped through China... which makes them all hypocrites!)
But China just decided to not export more gas to the EU because they now fear for their own reserves.
So that is what makes Europe concerned for their next winters, not this year, but next year.
In addition, power plants all over Europe that were supposed to be shut down are staying operational.

I tried to find anything local on the plans for exporting to the UK but found nothing in the recent media. I do wonder if the EU would help the UK if it's needed....
(and I find UK politics hard to keep track on)

but with all the above, the fear mongering goes on...
In Europe a lot of media is writing about an extreme cold front that could hit us this winter... but go to the 'experts' websites and they all say that it is way to soon to predict anything like that and chances are the next winters will be pretty normal.

edit on 18-10-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This thread is incomprehensible.

Rolling blackouts sound unwelcome though.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I checked the Daily Mail page (which you should have offered), and this is being put forward as a "worst case scenario". And it is being presented by the National Grid manager, who has an obvious motive to hype it up to ensure something is done to prevent it.
In other words, this is NOT the government. It is political pressure being placed ON the government.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: putnam6

At this moment, gas reserves in Europe are filled up. They bought the gas from China, (which is actually gas from Russia shipped through China... which makes them all hypocrites!)
But China just decided to not export more gas to the EU because they now fear for their own reserves.
So that is what makes Europe concerned for their next winters, not this year, but next year.
In addition, power plants all over Europe that were supposed to be shut down are staying operational.

I tried to find anything local on the plans for exporting to the UK but found nothing in the recent media. I do wonder if the EU would help the UK if it's needed....
(and I find UK politics hard to keep track on)

but with all the above, the fear mongering goes on...
In Europe a lot of media is writing about an extreme cold front that could hit us this winter... but go to the 'experts' websites and they all say that it is way to soon to predict anything like that and chances are the next winters will be pretty normal.

I don't know either but I don't appreciate the fear-mongering either.

just added this to my previous post...

energyguide.org.uk...

Are we supposed to believe the other countries listed as suppliers can't cover the shortfall? sure it will be more expensive, but it's not as if the supply is depleted elsewhere too.

Where does the UK get it’s gas? UK stats
The UK has relied heavily on North Sea gas for many years, but these supplies are now dwindling. Some experts believe that the North Sea’s gas supply could be all but depleted by 2030.

This prediction does not seem far-fetched when one considers that North Sea gas output is already down to a third of what it was in 2000.

At present the UK imports a third of its gas via pipelines from Norway, which is the European country with the most gas.

The UK also imports gas from other European neighbours including the Netherlands, Belgium, and Russia.

The remaining gas supplies are transported in a different form called liquefied natural gas (LNG) from countries including the Qatar and the United States.

Seems the US has plenty, FWIW and so does Qatar for that matter, and they just signed a huge deal with France. Both countries have supplied the UK in the past

www.aogr.com...

www.eia.gov...-tabs-2

www.aljazeera.com...

“QatarEnergy is moving forward, to help meet [the] growing global demand for cleaner energy,” al-Kaabi said, referring to the state-owned petroleum company. Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is viewed as a cleaner alternative to fuel oil and coal and a stepping stone in the energy transition.

The project will raise Qatar’s LNG capacity to 126 million tonnes.

Al-Kaabi said TotalEnergies would also help to finance the extraction of gas from North Field South, for which 25 percent would be reserved for foreign energy firms.

The investment deal comes after TotalEnergies agreed in June to a $2bn deal to take part in the giant North Field East project, which will help Qatar increase its LNG production by more than 60 percent by 2027.

Shell of the United Kingdom, Eni of Italy and United States giants ConocoPhillips and ExxonMobil have also signed up to be part of the North Field East project.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You will say sorry to them, but not me. See, you expose yourself that you want to treat me roughly, but not the other member. I have written what I have written and defended it too. To write anything more on this thread would be allowing some mebers to abuse me. I will be writing much more about this and much more stuff too. We can argue for a while every time I write something. It's easy, but only to a point until it becomes witch hunting and abuse. Then I will simply disappear like Jesus used to...for a while.

Nobody is bullying or abusing you!

You are rambling and ranting, if people question or disagree with what you post it isn't bullying or abuse it is just a differing opinion and/or them trying to make heads or tails of what you are trying to say.

Your OP started of by stating that we in the UK are all facing 3 hour power cuts..... that may or may not happen.......and then veer onto how your so scary that even fishermen are frightened of you!

It's all very random.
edit on 18/10/2022 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join