It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump employee tells FBI of order to move Mar-a-Lago boxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah yes, actual video testimony, live testimony, their own words and emails, etc all hearsay. Unless, hmm maybe those weren't the real people, a fake Ivanka, fake lawyers, fake department heads. Others went to court to try to stop the release of fake emails too, right?

All hearsay and tangents. The Committee of those geniuses can't show anything Damning, just hearsay and some big whopper lies 🤣🤣 and it will hurt them Nov 8th 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CensoredApe

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: briantaylor

The NYT outed the employee who moved the boxes out of the secure office to hide them when they were served a subpoena for any documents with classified markings.

The footage showed Walt Nauta, a former military aide who left the White House to work there for Trump.

He's cooperating now. He first tried to deny it, then they apparently showed him the video footage. At that point I think you decide to either stick to your guns and get charged with mishandling classified info and obstruction, or you start singing about who told you to hide the boxes from the DOJ. It seems he chose the latter.

Another unconfirmed story with zero proof and all 2nd hand hearsay from the usual liar reporters roflmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And you are taking it for 100% true and spreading the melted butter 🐇

Funny how Trump supporters believe everything is a lie if it makes Trump look bad.

🤣🤣MSM got yer goat

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
PERPWALK INC~

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I am more confused now. Did Trump know he was going to be raided in August? If not, then moving boxes around doesn't seem at all nefarious. perhaps a hater can explain it better.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Ooh Ivanka lied? How do you think her Dad feels about that?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Anyone see the irony in the judges trump appointed actually following the law?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Moving highly classified national defense information, including records relating to clandestine human sources from a secure location to a desk drawer in his office and boxes in his office falls under the criminal statues for mishandling classified documents is listed in the affadavit for the warrant. Knowing if the feds were going to come doesn't come into play, but that leads to an interesting question, why did he move them into his office, which if photos that have been posted by various random MAL guests show he had lots of visitors in the office, now filled with highly classified defense and human source info?
edit on 13-10-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

What you worried about?

Yall got this in the bag.

whip em out for that perp walk.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

is that not what the job is supposed to do?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CensoredApe

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: briantaylor

The NYT outed the employee who moved the boxes out of the secure office to hide them when they were served a subpoena for any documents with classified markings.

The footage showed Walt Nauta, a former military aide who left the White House to work there for Trump.

He's cooperating now. He first tried to deny it, then they apparently showed him the video footage. At that point I think you decide to either stick to your guns and get charged with mishandling classified info and obstruction, or you start singing about who told you to hide the boxes from the DOJ. It seems he chose the latter.

Another unconfirmed story with zero proof and all 2nd hand hearsay from the usual liar reporters roflmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And you are taking it for 100% true and spreading the melted butter 🐇

Funny how Trump supporters believe everything is a lie if it makes Trump look bad.

welcome to ATS! Unless you are a sock puppet. But the issue lies in the source. Since you are new, I'll explain. If the source is "a person close to the matter", or some other fictitious sounding entity, there is a chance it's all bullsh!t. We base that on previous happening. But if it's true, hang Trump high. unless it's not a crime. Then just make a thread and sound angry.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Moving highly classified national defense information, including records relating to clandestine human sources from a secure location to a desk drawer in his office and boxes in his office falls under the criminal statues for mishandling classified documents is listed in the affadavit for the warrant. Knowing if the feds were going to come doesn't come into play, but that leads to an interesting question, why did he move them into his office, which if photos that have been posted by various random MAL guests show he had lots of visitors in the office, now filled with highly classified defense and human source info?

I guess now I would have to ask how you know the contents of the boxes that were moved?

And I don't know if it's true, but I heard that when they did the raid, they went into his office, desk drawers, and even Melania's underpants area. they were as thorough as the FBI should be I assume.

This whole thing keeps sounding more and more hard to believe. Now they didn't get all the documents they wanted?

I do look forward to you explaining how you know the contents. thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

LOL, I know. You would think that since a republican seated them, they would be beholden to all republicans. But in non clown world (a place you may never see) that's not the case. Judges are supposed to rule on the law, and not take partisan sides. I can fully understand how you might not know that, based on the conduct of judges like Merric Garland. (he's a douche bag)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Mahogany

I am more confused now. Did Trump know he was going to be raided in August? If not, then moving boxes around doesn't seem at all nefarious. perhaps a hater can explain it better.

Good example of a hearsay tangent 👍🧵

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ooh Ivanka lied? How do you think her Dad feels about that?

Quote Her and let's see if anything is related or hearsay tangents 👍🧵

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Well, if the highly classified national defense information that was found in his office was not moved in the boxes, then it was stored there originally? Either way it's a mishandling classified material and a crime, one by having them out of a SCIF in an area that random government and citizens enter, and another by moving boxes out of a secure area even if they didn't go to his office, but then where did those boxes go?

It is my understanding that some of the classified documents in his office had pages missing. Is that what you mean by they didn't find what they were looking for? That's another interesting question, where did the missing pages go?

You've actually brought up some intriguing questions.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

As I explained previously, a subpoena was delivered to Trump in May. Investigators arrived in June to collect the subpoenaed material. In between the subpoena being delivered and investigators arriving, boxes were moved from the storage locker to Trump's office.

When investigators were on-site they were only provided access to the storage locker and that all documents were contained in the locker. They were told this while on-site by Corcoran and it was followed up with a signed letter by Bobb.

So do you see the issue? Trump knew investigators were coming for the documents, he directly ordered documents to be moved from the storage locker to his office, and then had his lawyers only allow investigators access to the storage locker.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oh interesting. The Supreme Court just rejected Trumps request to vacate the stay. It makes sense but I thought it would be ruled on. Just happend, I don't have documentation yet from the court,but this link shows the snippet of it. So he will not get to view the classified docs and they will not go to the SM.

Twitter

ETA: I was incorrect. It went to the justices. Every one of them denied the motion.
edit on 13-10-2022 by frogs453 because: Update

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

As expected, it was rejected on lack of merits. Trump didn't even attempt to show threat of irreparable harm, which is required if you're seeking emergency relief.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

is that not what the job is supposed to do?

Yes, that's what they're supposed to do. Is that what Judge Cannon did?

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 13-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

As I explained previously, a subpoena was delivered to Trump in May. Investigators arrived in June to collect the subpoenaed material. In between the subpoena being delivered and investigators arriving, boxes were moved from the storage locker to Trump's office.

When investigators were on-site they were only provided access to the storage locker and that all documents were contained in the locker. They were told this while on-site by Corcoran and it was followed up with a signed letter by Bobb.

So do you see the issue? Trump knew investigators were coming for the documents, he directly ordered documents to be moved from the storage locker to his office, and then had his lawyers only allow investigators access to the storage locker.

Actually no.

An employee at Mar-a-Lago reportedly told federal investigators that former President Donald Trump gave a directive to move boxes to his residency in the run-up to the FBI raid in August.

do you have a link saying that all this was done prior to the June paper grab? I know you really want him to be in the orange jump suit, but while nobody is above the law, we do need a crime before we hang him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join