It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump employee tells FBI of order to move Mar-a-Lago boxes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: JinMI

Ask yourself this, if these sources are wrong, why is the response always, "No comment," when a media outlet goes to question the subject of the rumors?

When did you stop beating your wife?

I have several sources close to Xcalibur that stated that theyve seen you beating your wife.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Mahogany

Jail him for What > ? ....This Story SMELLS...........

Violation of the Espionage Act and Obstruction of Justice. Sounds like you haven’t been paying attention. There have been multiple court filings on this in the 11th Circuit courts in Florida, which you could actually go look at if you cared to.

I haven't been Following this Delusional Orange Man Bad , Send Him to Jail for Anything so he cannot Run for President Again NON Sense ? " multiple court filings " ? OK , when he is going to be Convicted for ANY of them ? You Really are Naive Old Man............

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Sure , why not hide them in the most obvious place ?
So,
1) There is nothing illegal
2) There is nothing illegal
3) There is nothing illegal

(Ignorance runs deep to the bone in this one .)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Ask yourself this, if these sources are wrong, why is the response always, "No comment," when a media outlet goes to question the subject of the rumors?

Maybe because that's all part of the expected script 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

according to a source familiar with the witness’ description.

:yawn:

Someday, i hope we can move past this form of psuedo journalism.

Someone familiar with the witness' description? So John Doe said that Jane Doe told them that Trump told Jane Doe to move some boxes. Jeezus....🙄

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Man, i burst out laughing not after reading the article. That only gave me the giggles. As soon as i read your post, i burst out laughing. At this point i can only pray that your shilling. Cuz if you sincerely believe this is it .... You have my sympathies

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: JinMI

according to a source familiar with the witness’ description.

:yawn:

Someday, i hope we can move past this form of psuedo journalism.

Someone familiar with the witness' description? So John Doe said that Jane Doe told them that Trump told Jane Doe to move some boxes. Jeezus....🙄

They claim to have cohoberating video.

No source for that apparently....

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Biden would never pardon Trump. He is too hated by the left.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hmm........... Look what I Found .Your SOURCE..........

JimAcostaofCNN
4h
Happy Tuesday Trumpers and MAGAts!

A Trump employee has told the FBI about being directed by the former President to move boxes out of a basement storage room to his residence at Mar-a-Lago after Donald Trump’s legal team received a subpoena for any classified documents at the Florida estate, according to a source familiar with the witness’ description.

The FBI also has surveillance footage showing a staffer moving boxes out of the storage room, the source told CNN.

The witness account of Trump’s actions after the subpoena was served in May coupled with the footage could be key to the federal criminal investigation that’s looking into a range of potential crimes, including obstruction, destruction of government records and mishandling of classified information.

FBI agents executed a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago in August and seized thousands of documents, including about 100 marked as classified. The FBI also subpoenaed the Trump Organization for surveillance video from the resort.

The Trump employee initially denied handling sensitive documents or boxes at Mar-a-Lago, according to the source. But the FBI developed evidence that prompted investigators to go back to the witness, who revised their story to say Trump had given instructions to move the boxes, the source said.

The Washington Post was the first to report on the witness account.

Jim Acosta , Seriously ?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Washington Examiner
CNN

An employee at Mar-a-Lago reportedly told federal investigators that former President Donald Trump gave a directive to move boxes to his residency in the run-up to the FBI raid in August.

Investigators were able to corroborate the account with other witness testimony and security-camera footage showing people moving the boxes, sources told the Washington Post. Trump made the request to move the boxes following a May subpoena.

The key factor in this investigation will be that the order to move the documents was given by DJT after the subpoena for the boxes had already been served.

The witness account of Trump’s actions after the subpoena was served in May coupled with the footage could be key to the federal criminal investigation that’s looking into a range of potential crimes, including obstruction, destruction of government records and mishandling of classified information.

What will come of all these investigations and potentially prosecutions? Personally, I don't think Trump will ever see a day behind the bars. It would be just too embarrassing for our government, and for us as a nation, to jail a former president, regardless of what he did. I think he will most likely be found guilty a few times, get off free a few other times, but even for the crimes he is found guilty, I think Biden will pardon him.

This could be good because that act could bring the two sides a bit closer together eventually. And a pardon does not clear the crime, it only commutes the sentence. It would leave Trump unable to hold office, but he would stay out of prison.

How would you take Biden pardoning Trump?

I'd like to see both Biden and Obama serve lifetime sentences. And a lot more

(post by jarsue97 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The media. lololololol

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You got me. It's me. I'm the anonymous source. I call up various reporters when I'm bored and spin a few tales to stir the pot every few days.

You can get reporters to believe and write about anything these days. Some of the stodgier ones will budge when you venmo them some money.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Jail him for What > ? ....This Story SMELLS...........

We've found the Mar-a-largo rat!

What's taking SCOTUS so long to find their Roe-Wade rat?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

You are the guy who fooled Adam Schiff into offering money for naked pictures of Trump?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

This thing is all about let’s get Trump; The law, precedence and certainly logic, has nothing to do with it.

Clinton stored classified information on a private server. And 113 of those emails were proved to be classified. She deleted them, now either she knowingly deleted 113 emails or she was woefully negligent and stupid. She was not the President of the United States, and yet her act only landed her in meager political hot water. This is fact and this is, for the most part, not questioned.

Yet, a “former – still up for debate” President of the United States cannot decide that a bunch of ~LIBRARIANS~ are not up to the task of watching over classified information, and so he puts it under secret service guard of his own.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

We now have a lot of witnesses pointing in investigators in the same direction. Trump had a direct hand in the storage of these documents and it seems like he was actively attempting to hide them from investigators.

The question is who else was directly involved. Bobb certainly seems like a patsy but I'm guessing Corcoran and Meadows are now in the crosshairs if they weren't already. In fact, I've seen some speculation that Corcoran is already helping out investigators in an effort to save himself.

MAGA = Make Attorneys Get Attorneys

Let me guess, you feel for the Russia collusion propaganda too didn’t you? Remember when they were raiding Trumps lawyers home? Remember when they raided the Trump tower? We all do and we also remember FBI agents falsifying documents, tampering with evidence and just straight up making things up like reasons for warrants. But you were completely okay with that happening to someone you disagree with so why not do it again, right? People like you deserve what’s coming to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Hmmm...

...sources told the Washington Post...

No need for such games if they had actual proof of any criminal wrongdoing... Trump would already be charged, tried, convicted and incarcerated.

I think the rabid left would actually prefer incinerated.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join