It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump employee tells FBI of order to move Mar-a-Lago boxes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The video footage should be damning.
Homeland security can still hold people indefinitely without charges, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

The NYT outed the employee who moved the boxes out of the secure office to hide them when they were served a subpoena for any documents with classified markings.

The footage showed Walt Nauta, a former military aide who left the White House to work there for Trump.

He's cooperating now. He first tried to deny it, then they apparently showed him the video footage. At that point I think you decide to either stick to your guns and get charged with mishandling classified info and obstruction, or you start singing about who told you to hide the boxes from the DOJ. It seems he chose the latter.

edit on 13-10-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Clinton stored classified information on a private server.... She was not the President of the United States... This is fact and this is, for the most part, not questioned.

Let's not also forget that PRESIDENT Obama had been sending (and presumably receiving) pseudonymous emails on that very same server, bypassing the same laws and regs for preservation of the PRESIDENT's correspondence and documents.

And those emails are still sealed to this day.

18 Emails Exchanged Between Obama and Hillary Clinton, Obama Claimed He Learned of Private Server From Media
edit on 13-10-2022 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I think the rabid left would actually prefer incinerated.

Well, at least some of them... and no doubt there are a few Never Trumpers right along with them. Persecuting Trump seems to be an equal-partisan-opportunity passtime for certain folks.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The NYT outed the employee who moved the boxes out of the secure office to hide them when they were served a subpoena for any documents with classified markings.

The footage showed Walt Nauta, a former military aide who left the White House to work there for Trump.

He's cooperating now. He first tried to deny it, then they apparently showed him the video footage. At that point I think you decide to either stick to your guns and get charged with mishandling classified info and obstruction, or you start singing about who told you to hide the boxes from the DOJ. It seems he chose the latter.

Another unconfirmed story with zero proof and all 2nd hand hearsay from the usual liar reporters roflmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And you are taking it for 100% true and spreading the melted butter 🐇

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We shouldn't get all wound up, which is what they want.

Liars are going to lie and there's nothing we can do about it.

Trump's been a target for going on seven years now and they still have nothing.

No worries.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hmm, I remember this very same claim you made regarding other things including the attestation letter. How did that turn out? It does exist, it was signed by Trump's team and is available to view in the court filings. All things that were scoffed at and considered heresay.

We do know from filings that they subpoenaed the surveillance video from as far back as January.

I suppose we can wait to see if Walt denies his cooperation and his actions at MAL.

Will your next claim be that Walt is "a deep state Dem plant" or " A political actor" implemented years ago for just this occasion? I'm sure whatever the former guy rants, you come back with the same exact claim. The spin you will put on it besides the standard heresay will be amusing.

edit on 13-10-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

We shouldn't get all wound up, which is what they want.

Liars are going to lie and there's nothing we can do about it.

Trump's been a target for going on seven years now and they still have nothing.

No worries.

You're right, but I in particular enjoy the whole Abbot & Costello Comedy 😎

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Sure there ya go again. Can't prove anything you claim to be real so you go off on attacks and tangents and weak deflections🤣

Great Job !!🤣

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Attacks? I just asked what your next excuse or spin will be and suggested some of your often used ones, and reminded you that your often used "heresay" response keeps blowing up in your face.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Mahogany

Jail him for What > ? ....This Story SMELLS...........

That's the smell of Justice Zanti , breath it in.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Attacks? I just asked what your next excuse or spin will be and suggested some of your often used ones, and reminded you that your often used "heresay" response keeps blowing up in your face.

Still can't prove anything even with that bad Seabiscuit Syndrome 😎

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Guess you just have to wait a little while longer while they wrap up the investigation. I'll be sure to link to the surveillance video and such when it's available, just in case you miss it.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Seven more years, then for sure he will be gotten!

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Jail him for What > ? ....This Story SMELLS...........

That's the smell of Justice Zanti , breath it in.

No , I think it is Something Else , like a Lame Attempt at a Political Hit Piece .................Yawn.......... Wake me Up when this 15 Minutes of Fame Story is Yesterday's News or Trump gets Indicted for it..........

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If this is a “slam dunk” case with witnesses and video evidence then why hasn’t President Trump been arrested yet? Why are there so many so called honorable DOJ employees leaking this information to the press?

Could it be they wanted this to leak the same day as the quadrillion dollar damages for Alex Jones and then the day after that which is today start the Jan 6th hearing a again which have been going on for like 2 years and make sure it’s a TRIFECTA of TDS for the news cycle?

There are no coincidences in politics

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Guess you just have to wait a little while longer while they wrap up the investigation. I'll be sure to link to the surveillance video and such when it's available, just in case you miss it.

Ooh can't wait !!!

It'll be just like the Jan6 Committee's 100% 2nd hand hearsay.

Ooh guess what, The Committee is pouring on more BS in today's hearings ROFLMAO.

They're associating some tangents as direct evidence ROFLMAO 🤣

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ah yes, actual video testimony, live testimony, their own words and emails, etc all hearsay. Unless, hmm maybe those weren't the real people, a fake Ivanka, fake lawyers, fake department heads. Others went to court to try to stop the release of fake emails too, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why you so afraid of Trump running for president?

A couple years of no mean Tweets will do that to them.
But a couple years of Biden’s rampant inflation, food and gas prices and crime they don’t have a problem with.
It must really suck to have a mental illness AND fragile feelings

How you miss all the irony in this statement is astounding. I no longer believe anyone is posting on this site that isn't doing it satirically.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another unconfirmed story with zero proof and all 2nd hand hearsay from the usual liar reporters roflmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And you are taking it for 100% true and spreading the melted butter 🐇

Funny how Trump supporters believe everything is a lie if it makes Trump look bad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join