It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump employee tells FBI of order to move Mar-a-Lago boxes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Washington Examiner
CNN

An employee at Mar-a-Lago reportedly told federal investigators that former President Donald Trump gave a directive to move boxes to his residency in the run-up to the FBI raid in August.

Investigators were able to corroborate the account with other witness testimony and security-camera footage showing people moving the boxes, sources told the Washington Post. Trump made the request to move the boxes following a May subpoena.

The key factor in this investigation will be that the order to move the documents was given by DJT after the subpoena for the boxes had already been served.

The witness account of Trump’s actions after the subpoena was served in May coupled with the footage could be key to the federal criminal investigation that’s looking into a range of potential crimes, including obstruction, destruction of government records and mishandling of classified information.

What will come of all these investigations and potentially prosecutions? Personally, I don't think Trump will ever see a day behind the bars. It would be just too embarrassing for our government, and for us as a nation, to jail a former president, regardless of what he did. I think he will most likely be found guilty a few times, get off free a few other times, but even for the crimes he is found guilty, I think Biden will pardon him.

This could be good because that act could bring the two sides a bit closer together eventually. And a pardon does not clear the crime, it only commutes the sentence. It would leave Trump unable to hold office, but he would stay out of prison.

How would you take Biden pardoning Trump?

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Jail him for What > ? ....This Story SMELLS...........

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

according to a source familiar with the witness’ description.

:yawn:

Someday, i hope we can move past this form of psuedo journalism.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

" It would be just too embarrassing for our government, and for us as a nation, to jail a former president, regardless of what he did."

Is that You Nancy ?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You spelled psycho wrong. Sorry, grammar Adolf.
edit on 12-10-2022 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Why you so afraid of Trump running for president?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: JinMI

You spelled psycho wrong. Sorry, grammar Adolf.

Grammar adolf....
Grammdolf?
Gandolf????

Oh...no.....what did you do???

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

SMELLS… a bit like bleachbit.

Damn they are good at projecting their own actions onto others.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

CNN

An employee at Mar-a-Lago reportedly told federal investigators that former President Donald Trump gave a directive to move boxes to his residency in the run-up to the FBI raid in August.

Investigators were able to corroborate the account with other witness testimony and security-camera footage showing people moving the boxes, sources told the Washington Post. Trump made the request to move the boxes following a May subpoena.

The key factor in this investigation will be that the order to move the documents was given by DJT after the subpoena for the boxes had already been served.

The witness account of Trump’s actions after the subpoena was served in May coupled with the footage could be key to the federal criminal investigation that’s looking into a range of potential crimes, including obstruction, destruction of government records and mishandling of classified information.

What will come of all these investigations and potentially prosecutions? Personally, I don't think Trump will ever see a day behind the bars. It would be just too embarrassing for our government, and for us as a nation, to jail a former president, regardless of what he did. I think he will most likely be found guilty a few times, get off free a few other times, but even for the crimes he is found guilty, I think Biden will pardon him.

Key missing quote from the CNN article --------> 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2nd hand hearsay and lies roflmao

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
We now have a lot of witnesses pointing in investigators in the same direction. Trump had a direct hand in the storage of these documents and it seems like he was actively attempting to hide them from investigators.

The question is who else was directly involved. Bobb certainly seems like a patsy but I'm guessing Corcoran and Meadows are now in the crosshairs if they weren't already. In fact, I've seen some speculation that Corcoran is already helping out investigators in an effort to save himself.

MAGA = Make Attorneys Get Attorneys

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We now have a lot of witnesses

Do we though?

Seems like we have more people "familiar" than we do anything....

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Hmmm...

...sources told the Washington Post...

Anonymous sources, naturally. Why am I not surprised?

Leaks like these serve no good purpose, and actually serve to obstruct justice in and of themselves. Lots of fun tainting the jury pool, eh? Or maybe just the court of public opinion?

No need for such games if they had actual proof of any criminal wrongdoing... Trump would already be charged, tried, convicted and incarcerated.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Washington Examiner is usually a pretty good conservative leaning publication. Of course you can't believe it because CNN agrees, and CNN is part of a liberal agenda. That subsequently invalidates ANY publication that reports the same thing.

Especially when you dare to go after the archetypal Jesus of American politics. Trump can't do anything wrong. Even if he did obstruct justice the department in charge of that is illegitimate now anyway.

I do believe it is only valid if it supports a narrow rigid view that neatly fits Trump's narrative.

Had the Washington Examiner reported, "moles were paid by democrats to give fake testimony alleging obstruction of justice to tarnish the reputation of Trump and validate prosecution".

Then you have something.
edit on 12-10-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Violation of the Espionage Act and Obstruction of Justice. Sounds like you haven’t been paying attention. There have been multiple court filings on this in the 11th Circuit courts in Florida, which you could actually go look at if you cared to.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
We now have a lot of witnesses pointing in investigators in the same direction. Trump had a direct hand in the storage of these documents and it seems like he was actively attempting to hide them from investigators.

The question is who else was directly involved. Bobb certainly seems like a patsy but I'm guessing Corcoran and Meadows are now in the crosshairs if they weren't already. In fact, I've seen some speculation that Corcoran is already helping out investigators in an effort to save himself.

MAGA = Make Attorneys Get Attorneys

Careful. Beulah is furious !!!!! 😧

The lies and driftwood is too much !!😧

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why you so afraid of Trump running for president?

A couple years of no mean Tweets will do that to them.
But a couple years of Biden’s rampant inflation, food and gas prices and crime they don’t have a problem with.
It must really suck to have a mental illness AND fragile feelings.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

No need for such games if they had actual proof of any criminal wrongdoing... Trump would already be charged, tried, convicted and incarcerated.

That’s the thing……they don’t.
It’s all optics in an attempt to make Trump look as bad as possible in the eyes of voters, real and imagined.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Violation of the Espionage Act and Obstruction of Justice. Sounds like you haven’t been paying attention. There have been multiple court filings on this in the 11th Circuit courts in Florida, which you could actually go look at if you cared to.

"No reasonable prosecutor...."

Oh, we are paying attention. Are you?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ask yourself this, if these sources are wrong, why is the response always, "No comment," when a media outlet goes to question the subject of the rumors?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Lots of fun tainting the jury pool, eh? Or maybe just the court of public opinion?

Yes.

The media....well except Alex Jones....dont have to face repercussions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join